• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

Your supposed to be on fire with God. So why do I feel the opposite.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/14/1983

Lord. I pray that you're with Tigger now. Give her assurance in you and peace of mind. Still the fears that she feels. Guide her in your word and reveal to her anything that remains which prevents her from fully accepting your peace. Show her what she can do to get herself right before you. Bring her the people she needs to support her in this troubling time. Guide the doctors looking after her, give them wisdom and insight. Help Tigger to do whatever the doctors ask of her and bring her healing and renewal. I pray that in all these things, you remain her constant, her focus and her beacon. 

In Jesus' name I pray

Amen

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/27/1974

5 hours ago, tigger398 said:

Dr. says they may not fix me. I may not get better.  :emot-crying:  I'm sooooooooooooo scared. I get fear again that I'm going to hell.

I can relate.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

There may not be medication to fix it and my heart may not survive surgery.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,676
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

6 hours ago, tigger398 said:

Dr. says they may not fix me. I may not get better.  :emot-crying:  I'm sooooooooooooo scared. I get fear again that I'm going to hell.

If that's the case we are all going to hell. None of us can ever be truly "fixed" on earth and all our bodies are broken on one way or another. You need to realize that Gods grace covers all, and stop believing whomever is lying to you about health problems sending you to hell.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

43 minutes ago, Davida said:

Tigger -- this is my method  Ok....take it for what it's worth......If you don't feel right with GOD than you need to Spend some TIME with the LORD GOD our FATHER, in CHRIST JESUS ,  Just sit or kneel and start talking in prayer to HIM.  Give thanks for HIS mercy & for all that HE provides and does, gratitude is a wonderful way to open your soul to feel the Lord's presence. Let your heart fill with Love and gratitude for HIS Benevolence that HE pours out upon all who ask..... Give thanks for the Mercy of atonement that we received through HIS precious Beloved Son our Lord and Saviour Jesus CHRIST who died & shed His innocent blood for all of our sins and , it is good to humble ourselves & start confessing your known sins & ask GOD to forgive you.  ASk the LORD to forgive you also of your unknown sins,  in Jesus name, and Ask the LORD GOD to show you whatever it is that is weighing on you that keeps you from feeling Peace, LOVE , Trust and safety with the LORD.  Tell HIM you need the Peace that passes understanding...Read the Psalms and pray them like David did. I guarantee you will break through any barrier that was there before.  Ask the Lord to grant you strength and to mend you heart and lungs , HE knit you together in your Mother's Womb , Tigger GOD LOVES YOU and Has DRAWN you to HIM through CHRIST JESUS who is with you always, and promises HE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU ,  Even to the END of the AGE~  God bless you mightily.

That is just what prayer is, a simple one on one dialog.   Your fear and anxiety alone is bad for your heart. You need to believe what you know to be the truth.  You are precious to Him, and He will never leave you or forsake you. 

Blessings RustyAngeL