• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  904
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,642
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

My bottom line on homosexuality is get 'em saved and let God deal with their brand of perversion

(you know the way we do it with our brands of perversion).

To every creature a witness...

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

On 6/18/2017 at 10:20 AM, JohnD said:

Homosexuals need Jesus the same way adulterers do, the same way divorcees do, the same way you and I do.

Like everyone who wants to be forgiven, to be saved, to have eternal life, they have to repent.  God makes no exceptions for any sin or sinner. (this includes all forms and kinds of perversion,  adultery, divorce, disobedience, i.e. sin)

Guest shiloh357
4 hours ago, JohnD said:

God hates divorce.

Yet how many of us have been divorced, married a divorcee, have parents or children who are divorced (sometimes many times over).

Yet we accept them / us.

Why?

Divorce isn't necessarily a sin and the Bible makes provision for divorce in some circumstances.   So that is not really comparable to homosexuality, as God calls it an abomination.

Malachi 2:13–16 (AV)
13 And this have ye done again, covering the altar of the LORD with tears, with weeping, and with crying out, insomuch that he regardeth not the offering any more, or receiveth it with good will at your hand.
14 Yet ye say, Wherefore? Because the LORD hath been witness between thee and the wife of thy youth, against whom thou hast dealt treacherously: yet is she thy companion, and the wife of thy covenant.
15 And did not he make one? Yet had he the residue of the spirit. And wherefore one? That he might seek a godly seed. Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth.
16 For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away: for one covereth violence with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously.

Leviticus 18:26–29 (AV)
26 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:
27 (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled;)
28 That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you.
29 For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.

Lying with a neighbor's wife (the chiefest cause of divorce today) is among the abomination(s) plural listed in this chapter.

Guest Thallasa
On ‎18‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 5:20 PM, JohnD said:

Bringing up a nearly year old topic...

Dr. Chuck Missler pointed out the sins of humanity are also indications of how far we've devolved based on which sins are acceptable by and large.

They are in effect a meter of how well or poorly we are doing.

It begins in increments. Tiny, innocuous little compromises and easily covered choices to do or not do what we ought...

Then we embrace humanism and the magnanimous (fair play / level playing field) mentality...

And the old ways of sanctification (be ye separate) are condemned as judgmental and hate... 

And we are up to our eyeballs in the cesspool civilization has become wondering how on earth we got here.

IMUOE (in my understanding of events) the Body of Christ has been too lenient or too harsh on sins like homosexuality. Never the balance which we are called to in the Bible (to EVERYone an answer the reason for the hope that lies within you with gentleness and respect).

Homosexuals need Jesus the same way adulterers do, the same way divorcees do, the same way you and I do.

But because we've rammed the Old Testament Law down their throats for so long they are antagonistic towards New Testament Grace.

So very sad.

There are people who do not believe ,or do not go to church , maybe because Christianity has been badly taught , or given bad examples ,but never go as far as ;;;;; so   that is too simplistic .

Guest Thallasa
On ‎28‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 6:09 AM, JohnD said:

God hates divorce.

Yet how many of us have been divorced, married a divorcee, have parents or children who are divorced (sometimes many times over).

Yet we accept them / us.

Why?

Today Germany gave into SSM, after years of huge pressure . There is a huge difference between SSM and all that entails, like  'rent -a womb, invitro fertilsation  ,adoption ,trans etc,  and other sins  .

Naturally God can never say 'sin' is good ,but that does NOT mean  all sin is equal . We must also disinquish between the push of the manifesto ,and individual sinners ,yes ,but there is an agenda ,really here is . 

This 'sin' is against the very foundations of God's creation of humanity ,and there is no other sin in which Satan is so engaged in promoting, for it literally means the END of God's order and and totalal anarchy and death . It is using 'science' to make humanity from now on ,and that has been the plan since the beginning .

You think that the bible is the only source to know God ,but it was known , that Lucifer was a homosexual, and an aquarian, in ancient India . We are now near  the beginning of the aquarian age , and ......

Guest Thallasa
15 hours ago, JohnD said:

Leviticus 18:26–29 (AV)
26 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:
27 (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled;)
28 That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you.
29 For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.

Lying with a neighbor's wife (the chiefest cause of divorce today) is among the abomination(s) plural listed in this chapter.

Yip most of us know this, and admit it is wrong and need to repent, and change ,but ;;;

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,058
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 7:51 PM, ChristianGirl7770 said:

Hey everyone I have a question?

As we know, homosexuality is a sin in the bible. The question I have is this.

Why are Christians forced to accept it when we know the truth and how it is a sin?

Feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

To look at the depth of the sin is to peer upon complete rebellion not only of one's self but also of creation itself... repentance of sin is required

Acts 11:18 (KJV)

[18] When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

2 Corinthians 7:10 (KJV)

[10] For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.

the hearts door cannot open any other way!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

On 7/28/2016 at 10:41 PM, Cobalt1959 said:

I will counter with:  How can you be forced to accept something as acceptable when you already know it is wrong?  I am not forced to do so.  When someone tells me I am narrow-minded and bigoted for refusing to accept homosexuality as an "alternative lifestyle," I explain to them, biblically, why I cannot accept any sexual sin as normative.  If they fail to accept my reasoning, that is not my problem.  It is theirs.

We live in a secular country that, over the course of the last 40 years has steadfastly abandoned the role that structured values and morals play in the continuance of an orderly and well-structured society.  Those same forces that have worked tirelessly to erode those values and morals wish to eliminate them completely.  The Liberal's goals cannot be accomplished completely until all traditional values are dissolved.

Well said. I agree :)