• Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 7/28/2016 at 8:51 PM, ChristianGirl7770 said:

Hey everyone I have a question?

As we know, homosexuality is a sin in the bible. The question I have is this.

Why are Christians forced to accept it when we know the truth and how it is a sin?

Feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

There is  an interesting essay  online at The Atlantic https://www.theatlantic.com/sexes/archive/2013/04/being-gay-at-jerry-falwells-university/274578/ that may surprise some about Christians of some responsibility and how they have dealt with at least one young man  tha  finds himself to be homosexual.

Least I find it to be interesting, if  an accurate report, I think I admire the various professors leaned behavior and compassion.

• 2 years later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  130
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

Good news! I am a Christian redeemed from a gay lifestyle. There are others like me. I'm so grateful to the Christian who witnessed to me, who was also ex-gay! Be encouraged. Some of us ARE paying attention.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

On 7/28/2016 at 7:51 PM, ChristianGirl7770 said:

As we know, Homosexuality is a sin in the bible. The question I have is this.

Why are Christians forced to accept it when we know the truth and how it is a sin?

GINOLJC to all. 

First thanks for the question, second, not having read all the post here, but all sexual sins is aganist God, are they not?. but consider this. is not adultery, and Fornication a form of Homosexuality?

let me explain my position, scriptural evidence, Genesis 2:24 "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh." now, knowing this, let give an example. 2 couples, couple #1. Mr. and Mrs. Doe. couple #2. Mr. and Mrs. Jones. say for instance Mr. Doe Lay with, or have sexual relations with Mrs. Jones. guess who else Mr. Doe is having sexual relations with? that's right Mr. Jones. when Mr. Doe lay Mrs. Jones, he also is laying with Mr. Jones. for Mr. and Mrs Jones are "ONE FLESH", because they are married. also remember that sin is spiritual, and then made manifested by the act. so the sexual sin took place before the act. the sin is spiritual which is aganist God, who is Spirit. for if a man look in "lust" after a woman he has already committed the sin. supportive scripture, Matthew 5:28 "But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." so before the two even get to the bed, the sin is already committed. so when Mr. Doe have Mrs. Jones, he is having Mr. Jones and don't even know it. how ignorant are we of God's Holy Laws.

Just as Fornication. if a virgin, who is bound to his or her parents, as one flesh, and is not married, and goes and have ........... prematerial sex, then the person who have sex with the virgin is having sex with the virgin father and mother, which is spiritual in nature, and acted out in the manifestation of the sin. for the virgin is without permission of the marriage license which give the authority to pratice sex with the one of his or her choosing in the agreement. 

Maybe one might want to reconsider their position on why people or Christians are forced to accept or put up with adultery, and Fornication which is a form of Homosexuality?

PICJAG.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

On 7/28/2016 at 8:51 PM, ChristianGirl7770 said:

We are to love and have compassion for gays while explaining patiently that homosexuality is wrong--but usually such explanations are to non-gays. I NEVER tell a gay person, go straight, then trust Jesus!

• 5 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 7/29/2016 at 1:51 AM, ChristianGirl7770 said:

God did not make Adam and Steve, women need men and men need women. Think about sex. Women use toys on each other and men put their genitals in each other butts. Both circumstances are dangerous, and in both circumstances the genitals are not used for intended purpose. If God wanted everyone to be able to sleep with anyone, everyone would be hermaphrodites