Endtime_Survivors

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Hi all.  A new video about escaping the Great Tribulation.  The video length is a little under 5 minutes and takes a post-tribulation position.  As usual, I'm keen to hear what others think.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

If Christians were to mysteriously vanish, how would the World explain it? How would you feel if you were working in a field and the man next to you suddenly levitated, rose into the air and flew up into heaven? It would be as if you had just seen a ghost.

The rest of the World would be so scared at seeing it, they would no longer have any excuse not to believe in the supernatural. They would know that Christians were right all along and practically nobody would fall for the lies of the AntiChrist.

I personally know an Atheist who laughed at the fact that Christians believed in a rapture. He said that if he ever saw it happen, he would believe in God's existence immediately but because he was sure it never would happen, he would never have any proof of the existence of God.

That's one reason why a pre-Trib rapture is ridiculous. It would immediately send a signal out to the wicked and they would be forced to believe in God out of fear not choice. A miracle such as the rapture would be one of the biggest news events in history. How would you explain where all these missing people had gone to? Everybody would either personally know somebody who had disappeared, or would know of somebody who has. Scientists would be discussing it for months,scratching their heads as to what caused it. It would be the biggest event in history and would change the World forever. It would be a miracle witnessed by millions, the biggest miracle of all time.

The fact that people in the book of Revelation never mention a  rapture but go about their everyday lives as if nothing special had happened suggests that no great miracle will happen before the Tribulation.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

I am pretrib and I do think that the born again Christian will escape the seven year tribulation Romans 8:1. The Church will not experience the wrath of God.