IGNORED

Preaching The Gospel or Sharing The Gospel?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 8/4/2016 at 9:47 PM, coheir said:

they recognize the truth you speak and find the truth hard to accept.

That is a very simple down to the point answer.  Very good.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

On 7/29/2016 at 8:41 AM, ChristianGirl7770 said:

Hey everyone!

I have another question to ask that I can't seem to get out of my head.

When it comes to preaching the gospel or sharing with others in a conversation with someone else.

Why do they suddenly assume we are forcing it down their throats? When we as Christians don't even invite them to church or tell them "You have to accept Jesus or else!" I mean, I've shared the gospel with people in conversations without bringing up the church or forcing them. I don't understand why they have to assume things when the conversation is just reflecting off of a story a disciple went through.

I hope my questions make sense, I see the world differently due to my Autism. Feedback would be appreciated.

If something comes up regarding Christianity I will tell a person I am a Christian. Sometimes I get a dirty look and sometimes I get a questioning look. I think you have to share Jesus Christ with a secular person with wisdom and respect. If you try to force God's word down someones throat they will only dig their heels in even more. If someone is impressed with your character,integrity,morals and values that speaks many words. When anyone has approached me and asked any thing about Jesus Christ I will put my arm around them and say " Let's go talk".

I know you see the word differently than others due to your autism. Bless your heart.

This is a very good book on Asperger syndrome

index.jpg