• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Russia is undergoing a Christian revival while most of Christendom is in decline. Putin is encouraging growth of Orthodox church membership, is doing something about Muslim terrorism in his country and has clamped down on homosexual propaganda.

Yet the World portrays Putin as the enemy. Non-Christians portray him as the enemy because they prefer darkness over light, and Christians portray Putin as the enemy because of a misunderstanding over the meaning of the word 'Rosh' in Ezekiel 38-39.

At the moment, Russia is a big threat to formation of the NWO.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,098
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Davida said:

"Putin crosses a line — bans Russians from preaching the Gospel outside churches. Here’s the latest."

https://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/2016/07/13/putin-crosses-a-line-bans-russians-from-preaching-the-gospel-outside-churches-heres-the-latest/

Actually that came from the Duma and was geared toward stopping Islam from overtaking the country.   He did sign it into law so he does agree with it.    They are also kind of tired of the Mormons and JW's doing their thing in public and door to door.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, other one said:

Actually that came from the Duma and was geared toward stopping Islam from overtaking the country.   He did sign it into law so he does agree with it.    They are also kind of tired of the Mormons and JW's doing their thing in public and door to door.

I'm also tired of them coming around uninvited. When the Mormons or the JW's come to my door I ask them to get their bible out and open it at Luke 10:7;

V. 7, And in the same house remain, eating and drinking such things as they give: for the labourer is worthy of his hire. "Go not from house to house."

I tell them, if they are invited by a family, well and good, but if not, they shouldn't go from house to house. They leave quick smart.

Edited by HAZARD

He appears to have higher morals than our present administration. 

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

On 30/07/2016 at 11:58 PM, Davida said:

lol , had to look up "duma" .  Sorry,  please add an "eye" letter when you see letter m ss ng--- my keyboard's dyng.  :- )

My worry  that Chr st ans can't share outsde of the church now.  Can't make up my m nd on PUTN . The man be Bad or Good, or neutral.   l 'm thnkng because of the deals wth  lran ..----turn out to be bad. Was KGB so.

He's certainly difficult to categorise and I have trouble discerning what he is as well. However most people see him as evil, so I like to give him the benefit of the doubt.

And yes, he is former KGB, but his mother was a Christian and used to take him to church when he was a child, something that his father disapproved of but turned a blind eye to. I guess that Putin is a mixture of both bad and good, a tough guy who is not afraid to take out his opponents but at the same time struggling with his Christian faith. I don't think he has any imperialist ambitions but he does want to make Russia strong, and as his country's  leader what's wrong with that?

Guest Thallasa
On ‎30‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 4:47 PM, OakWood said:

Russia is undergoing a Christian revival while most of Christendom is in decline. Putin is encouraging growth of Orthodox church membership, is doing something about Muslim terrorism in his country and has clamped down on homosexual propaganda.

Yet the World portrays Putin as the enemy. Non-Christians portray him as the enemy because they prefer darkness over light, and Christians portray Putin as the enemy because of a misunderstanding over the meaning of the word 'Rosh' in Ezekiel 38-39.

At the moment, Russia is a big threat to formation of the NWO.

On ‎30‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 5:52 PM, Davida said:

"Putin crosses a line — bans Russians from preaching the Gospel outside churches. Here’s the latest."

https://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/2016/07/13/putin-crosses-a-line-bans-russians-from-preaching-the-gospel-outside-churches-heres-the-latest/

Well I happen to agree with him for the moment . Culturally Europe is very different from America ,and we have suffered world wars . As a result  proselytising in the Streets is not common if not actually forbidden .  As for not sending e-mails to invite people that is different ,but then your source is highly predjudiced against Putin in the first place .

Maybe it is time for Americans to take care of their own Inner needs and morals ,and so on ,and leave others to take care of theirs . It gets a bit tiring,this  poking and messing around in others Internal affairs, to he point of making wars there . 

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Look at how putin has dealt with abortion and gays, and then look at how the us has dealt with it. Tell me who is to be praised and who isnt.

P-U-T-I-N      P-U-T-I-N        who's the man???   P-U-T-I-N      P-U-T-I-N   he sure can...

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,772
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

My concern with Putin is the lack of freedom of the press within Russia.  The number of journalists that have mysteriously died within Russia is scary!