• Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,772
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

9 hours ago, other one said:

I'm just questioning whether Russia is going to be part of that attack. At least with Putin at the helm.

Personally, I think the next war -- is what I call the great Arab War!  I believe Daniel 11 (in conjunction with Psalms 83, Obadiah -- different sides of the same war) come before the Gog / Magog war.  In simplicity, Gog / Magog talks of Israel without walls or gates.  Can this happen with Islam?  Wheras the Daniel 11, Obadiah, Psalm 83 war talks of a great destruction to the arab nations.  Personally, this is where I see the rising of the AntiChrist, as He will "defend" Israel, destroy Israel's enemies, and thus set the stage for him to be the "Messiah" (False).  How can the AntiChrist be known as a Man of War (1/3 of mankind dying - Who is able to make war with the beast? Rev 13) and also be known as a Man of Peace?  Unless he waged war against Islam and utterly destroyed it?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

We do live in interesting times..  I tend to argue with myself a lot trying to figure out  who might fill in those positions....