• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

We had a lady in my church who was in terrible pain for a long time-- we prayed that she would get relief--- for a long time--- finally she passed on--- God did answer the prayer- but not like we expected

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/28/1952

On 7/30/2016 at 9:06 PM, fantasymay said:

Don't your prayers work, are they not effective for those you need to intercede for

And

If they are, why do the sick continue to be sick regardless of their cries to God.

God doesn't want Christians who are "Luke warm"  believers.   Do you not want a closer relationship with the Father?   Perhaps you need to evaluate your reasoning for being a Christian.   Tge Bible describes a Christian as one who strive to be like Christ and live as Christ Lived.   God is not a Santa Claus whom we pray to only when we want things.   But if we allow a very close and personal bond between God and ourselves he will reveal to you some of the deepest secrets that most humans never even consider.   And the rewards from God for serving hi here on earth you can never buy with wealth or control.   

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  77
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

This world is lead by satanic slavery and has turned to show that.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Perhaps God is waiting for YOU to come close to Him and pray for her.  But to come close to Him you must acknowledge that you are a stubborn sinner who is an unbeliever.  That means to acknowledge your lack of faith to your Creator.  In the Bible someone prayed "help my unbelief".  People need to admit they need God's help and that they can't make it to heaven without it.  No-one is perfect, and God demands perfection.  He can't be in the presence of corruption and those who reject Him.  That is why He sent Jesus into the world to suffer and die on the cross for us sinners, so that we can be forgiven.  Those who believe that God is the God who raises the dead and that He raised Jesus from the dead, are accounted as righteous by God.  If your grandmother is a believer, you won't be with her for eternity unless you yourself develop a relationship with God and ask Him to come into your life.  

Since I am a grandmother, I have to tell you that on top of my prayer list, my hearts desire is that ALL of our grandchildren have a deep relationship with God.  The oldest is still in total rebellion.  Another is sitting on the fence and sort of luke warm.  I don't want to suffer as much as your grandmother, but if I had to I would hope God would use it to bring them into a genuine relationship with Him.  I love them that much, but God loves them even more.  God loves you that much as well.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  3

On 7/30/2016 at 9:06 PM, fantasymay said:

Don't your prayers work, are they not effective for those you need to intercede for

And

If they are, why do the sick continue to be sick regardless of their cries to God.

There is a satanic - curse -adamic nature, principle at work in the earth whereby sickness can be brought to a person.

However, there is also the fact that we live on a toxic world.... Our water is toxic, our food is filled with additives and preservatives that are toxic, and most people live a toxic lifestyle of not enough good sleep, not enough sunlight or EXERCISE, which means they are trapped inside all day  which is actually not healthy air (no matter how many times you change the filter)..

So, a sedentary lifestyle = #1 killer, not enough GOOD water being ingested...while surrounded by toxins inside and out..= why people get sick.

Also, a body is basically one big filter, always filtering.....and as this "filter" ages, then more and more toxins are not being filtered and these accumulate in the blood and ..."life is in the blood"...which means, if your blood is not good you are sick, and if it really isnt good, you are dead.

See, almost all diseases are blood related, as "life is in the Blood"....So, as your blood goes, so go you.