fantasymay

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

I am not even going to waste my time. The person is a nonbeliever and has not been here since July 31st. The person can't change water into wine.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/30/2016 at 7:06 AM, other one said:

Jesus turned the water into wine because his mother told him to...   He did not want to do so if you look at the context of that scripture.....  

Jesus only did what the Father spoke. Obedience to the Word. Here we are a couple thousand years later wondering and somewhat surprised at those choosing not to do so?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  388
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  08/03/2003

Can I change water into wine? No I can't. But if God told me to then He would do it through me. No Christian can perform miracles but the Holy Spirit can through us.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

On 16/08/2016 at 4:20 PM, TehMill said:

Is this a question for one measly Christian? if it is addressed to the whole church throughout the gospel age then I say YES definitely, Christ's work through His church has been greatly multiplied since He arose from the dead.

Thank God He has always got a remnant of believers. Yes I belive we have the capabliities to every Christ did. Simply because He told us to. I like most Christ struggled to believe this. But when you find someone you trust who tells you that you can. and you go out and do what the bible says and it actully works. Then every thing schanges at that point. SO some have seen it and done it, and the majority have not seen and and not dont it. Its so sad as you can clearly see here most dont believe it. and the rest know its a fact and we can produce miricles through what He has done. Seen far to many for anyone in here to tell me otherwise. A man with an experiance is NEVER at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Nothing or no one can tell me differently. Just come on to the street with me if you want to see miricles. Simple. Admin please rush this post through.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

19 hours ago, Sing40King said:

Can I change water into wine? No I can't. But if God told me to then He would do it through me. No Christian can perform miracles but the Holy Spirit can through us.

You are a very wise young man Sing40King.  We are so glad your hear with us.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  388
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  08/03/2003

Thank you.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  820
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  7

On 7/31/2016 at 1:59 PM, fantasymay said:

Joh 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 

How about multiplying food for starving people?

No

Then do you really believe in Jesus?

I've always found trick questions that are meant to prove that we don't really believe in Jesus as rather pointless. If the proof that we don't really believe in Jesus goes through, then nothing is gained by mocking or opposing our beliefs, since we don't actually hold them in the first place, right? You can only persuade someone toward an idea if they're not at that idea to begin with, so in a sense, the proof that we don't believe needs to assume that we do, otherwise it doesn't persuade.

If on the other hand you're just trying to show that we don't take every word of scripture to its maximal literal meaning, then sure. And you point is?

If you're trying to show that our certainty isn't as strong as it should be. Again this is as trivial as the previous point to which we'd all agree, but that raises one question because atheists are always chastising us for our "certainty" and they claim that doubt is so much more noble. Does this mean that since we're not as certain as once thought that atheists will now see us as more noble?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Your questions is same as Satan coming to Jesus and saying 

"If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down. For it is written:

‘He will commend His angels concerning you
and they shall lift you up in their hands,
So that you will not strike your foot against a stone.’

Jesus answered him, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’

Your in the same way using a verse and intending something to be done.

It's faith that lies as a key to your answer. For Jesus said    "I tell you the truth, if you have faith and don't doubt, you can do things like this and much more. You can even say to this mountain, 'May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and it will happen.

But sorry this won't happen until you believe^_^

God bless!

Edited by Nieo

• 4 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  552
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

On 7/31/2016 at 4:59 AM, fantasymay said:

Joh 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 

How about multiplying food for starving people?

No

Then do you really believe in Jesus?

Nothing is impossible. But the "greater works" are not that of feeding starving people with "food", but with the knowledge that causes one to never go hungry, to never die.