• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/20/1973

Joh 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 

How about multiplying food for starving people?

No

Then do you really believe in Jesus?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,236
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/18/1970

Christ actually did feed multitudes... God has blessed man with the full capability to feed all the starving on the Earth. We have all the resources...manpower..land needed to do so. The fault lies in man..not in God. Expecting God to fix things for our failures constantly makes him a genie... not God. The sin in ourselves is the issue, not God.

God Bless

Hip

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

14 minutes ago, fantasymay said:

Joh 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 

No

Do you know God of the Bible and that nothing is impossible for Him?

Jesus replied, "What is impossible with man is possible with God." Luke 18:27

Who  made you?

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. psalm 139:13

God is waiting for you to realize how might He is and is inviting you to take care of you forever if you come to Him,accept Him as your Savior.

All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. John 6:37

You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, psalm 30:11

He turned the water into wine and me in a child of God,I see His power in my life everyday  :) and so can you if you come to Him !

Before Satan brought sin into the world, there was enough food for everyone to have their fill (even though there were only 2 people). After sin, GOD told Adam and Eve that they would have to toil for their food. During the Millennium, when Christ will rule, the planet will be returned to it's intended state and there will once again be enough food for everyone. You keep trying to blame GOD for the bad things of the world, when the blame actually belongs to your god.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  281
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  1

On 31 July 2016 at 0:59 PM, fantasymay said:

No

Is this a question for one measly Christian? if it is addressed to the whole church throughout the gospel age then I say YES definitely, Christ's work through His church has been greatly multiplied since He arose from the dead.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 7/31/2016 at 8:35 AM, Rick_Parker said:

Before Satan brought sin into the world, there was enough food for everyone to have their fill (even though there were only 2 people). After sin, GOD told Adam and Eve that they would have to toil for their food. During the Millennium, when Christ will rule, the planet will be returned to it's intended state and there will once again be enough food for everyone. You keep trying to blame GOD for the bad things of the world, when the blame actually belongs to your god.

Amen, the god of the spirit of pride.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

On 7/31/2016 at 6:35 AM, Rick_Parker said:

Yes, well said. :)

Guest Robert
On 7/31/2016 at 5:59 AM, fantasymay said:

No

Yes, because the greatest miracle of all is being performed in this world even as we speak: the saving of souls through the Gospel.

You focus on the earthly, because that is all you have; for us who believe, we focus on more than just the earthly and while doing His work here, focus on eternity. I have yet to see atheism or any other secular system or belief effect the sheer transformation of lives, renewal of hope, salvation of shattered souls and mending of broken spirits that the Gospel has done. As for "starving people", you have absolutely no idea of the food banks, pantries, medical clinics offering low cost and free medical care to the poor, transportation assistance, needy and homeless, clothing drives, assistance with housing, rent, utilities and sundries.

As for turning water into wine: the Gospel does one even better, by turning bitterness to joy and despair to hope. The only "whine" I see is coming from the secular organizations who seek to attack Christianity.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Is this a question for one measly Christian? if it is addressed to the whole church throughout the gospel age then I say YES definitely, Christ's work through His church has been greatly multiplied since He arose from the dead.                                                    Tehmell

AMEN!!!!!   How about multiplying food? YES,YES,YES........The Body has been doing these works all along for the past 2000 years    HALLELUYAH!!

What a wonderful response,so TRUE!                                  Glory to God in the Highest!                        With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 7/31/2016 at 6:59 AM, fantasymay said:

John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 

No

:emot-heartbeat:

What~!

While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease. Genesis 8:32 (King James Bible)

You Though Science Invented Food?

The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross. Colossians 1:15-20 (New International Version)

Not So Dear

For as by a man came death, by a man has come also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive. 1 Corinthians 15:21-22 (English Standard Version)

One

But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death. Proverbs 8:36

~

Be Blessed Beloved

Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread.

And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not. All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
John 6:32-38 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe