Thanks. I've got what I need to avoid god now 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

So I'm wrong for what happened to me when I was 9 . all of you Catholics deserve every bad thing that happens to you                              spark

What catholics?

Thanks. I've got what I need to avoid god now                                                                                                                                        spark

I have no idea who you are addressing or what you"got".....nobody has really said much because y ou are not very clear in the info you share...........it is your choice my friend,we certainly are here to help but if you want to avoid God that can last for awhile until the day you will stand before Him......it is up to you,He loves you,He died f or you but He does not force Himself on anyone...............                           

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,324
  • Content Per Day:  1.64
  • Days Won:  2

22 hours ago, spark said:

I'm so sorry for all that you've been through in your life. 

But you must remember, it is not the Lord that has hurt you. Open up your heart to Him, Spark. It will amaze you. :emot-heartbeat:

There are many good Christans here that will be very happy to talk with you, just give them a chance.

let-god-love-you.jpg.cf.jpg

Edited by C_Beth

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

23 hours ago, spark said:

hi spark.....  I'm sorry I am so late to your questions, I hope you don't really mean that.   I have a feeling he's not going to let you avoid him.

Might I start by saying that i am so sorry you have suffered the things that I can only imagine you have by your posts.....  I would really like to say that I know several people who fully understand your problem....   those have moved on to find a relationship with God....   Church is not a place where you go to meet God.......   Church is a place where Christians take God with them to be with friends and worship and learn together.

I wish we could set down over a good breakfast and really have a good talk. 

It would be not only difficult to answer your OP question for I don't know how much happened to you or how deep it was driven into your sub conscious...   If you were abused it's one thing, but if you were traumatized it is altogether something else.  If you were abused by a priest, there are other issues involved also.

I can pray for your deliverance from the effects of what happened to you, actually I already have...   but any way to really understand how to give up the hatred that has built up in you would take some long discussions about things that you would most likely not want to discuss openly.

Anyways if you just need to vent to someone PM me and I listen really well...    if your problem is on a serious spiritual level there are some things that you need to read or at least hear....        but if you want to find a different group of people to worship with I can recommend several that you could in time put trust into.

Just a final thought, If what happened to you is what I fear, it will be most difficult for you to give it up by yourself.....   folks that I am aware of that have managed to do it, did so by giving the hate to God for him to deal with....    Yes I do know how silly that sounds, but I can assure you from experience that it can and does work.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/07/1946

On 7/31/2016 at 10:28 PM, spark said:

How do you forgive when you still hate 

And who says it is easy? Fighting one's own sins is the hardest task ever. Keep on fighting! Return to it and fight and then some day your resentment will subside.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

On 2016-07-31 at 1:28 PM, spark said:

Start hating hatred, and every other evil emotion and attitude. Hate sin and you will love righteousness. God the Father says of God the Son -- "Thou hast loved righteousness and hated iniquity".

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,064
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 2:28 PM, spark said:

You seek out The Source outside yourself that can enable you... God 'IS' the source for eternity in all matters of life... Love, Steven

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  74
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 4:49 PM, spark said:

What will happen if I can't get over things. Why do I want god in my life now.am I to broken to fix?

My heart breaks for you, Spark. I can empathize with you very much! I have been abused, and some of it was also done under the protection of religion.

Firstly, whoever abuses people under the protection of religion..they ARE NOT God's children. They are children of the devil. Also, I will say that Catholics have their doctrine all wrong, and the institute of Roman Catholicism is not a biblical one, nor is it a God-glorifying one. I'm sure that there are some true believers in the catholic church..but most of them are there, trying to be accepted into heaven for their works and not by faith and what Jesus did on the cross.

Therefore, I am not surprised with the corruption in the catholic church and the ungodly things that are done in it.

I was never a part of the catholic church. The abuse I went through was in a pastor's home, by his brother...and he never did anything about it, even though he knew. He proceeded to turn the church against me. It was a very self-righteous church.

I have been hurt a lot..and I often feel the bitterness and hate trying to choke out the love that God has put into my heart.

Forgiveness? How could I forgive the people who had done me so wrong? Why should I, when they hadn't even asked?

Firstly, I realized that unforgiveness produces hate and bitterness. Which then chokes out the love you have inside. It turns you into a person who becomes hard and cold. I know. I've witnessed it. I've experienced it. So forgiveness helps you let go the hate and bitterness, and helps you feel better in the end. It sets YOU free from the chains of the devil.

Secondly, as a child of God..forgiveness is obeying His will for your life. God is love. Jesus is love. His people, therefore, should reflect that love..and how can they if they have hate and bitterness in their heart?

Thirdly..what do you think the devil wants to do? He wants to turn people away from Jesus. He can easily implant people into the church and use them to hurt another person and in turn, turn then away from the Lord.

Jesus loves YOU. Jesus died for YOU. He will always be a faithful friend, and God, a faithful Father. Please don't let the actions of evil people bring you to hate God or run away from Him. Run to Jesus..He is LOVE. He will heal you and you will be FREE!

If you ever want to talk..please feel free to message me! I'd be glad to talk with you!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  74
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 3:28 PM, spark said:

Sorry..I have so much to say and I'm typing it all out on a cell phone, plus I forget some things.

Mainly..forgiveness is not going to come easy. It won't just happen with one prayer asking God to help. It is a daily choice that has to be made. Will we choose to hate, or to love and pray for the person(s) who did us wrong?

I would suggest for you to get into the word of God for yourself; seek God and His will for your life. Ask God to help you forgive the people who have hurt you, and ask God to help you heal.

God bless you!

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 7/31/2016 at 3:58 PM, fantasymay said:

Ok I'll wait.

God is hard to get away from because He is everywhere.  When you turn and run, your going to run right into Him  Give up He's going to win.