Lasitha

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

As I was praying to God , I went into the next level of prayer where God was trying to show me something that at first I didn't understand and then he made it clear by reminding me that it is a vision ..

This is what I saw .. There was this statue of Liberty highly standing  up touching the sky, but the sky around the statue was unusually black as coal ,and there were piles of dark scaring clouds, covering the statue from bottom to top.. and there was a huge snake moving below the statue.
Then there came the fighter jets dashing through the clouds above the statue and there was death darkness around.

Then there I saw the face of Pope Francis appearing in the dark clouds and spreading in black smoke. While that was happening above in the sky there were huge Military tanks rolling below with white flags on them.

The meaning:  
Statue of liberty symbolizes the United States of America and the freedom of the people and their rights, the Black clouds and the darkness shows the Satan's takeover on this country , Satan's deceptions, sins , Rules, authorities and his plans will influence and Satan will take the freedom and the rights of people in the forme of authority and the rules. People will have to obey and will be forced to involve them in the rule of the darkness even by their close members as family

The snake symbolizes the poisoning of people and the deception. Sin being injected to the communities and seduction of GOD fearing people to eat the forbidden fruit.

The fighting Jet coming through the clouds symbolizes the conflicts and fights inside the country, there will be problems raising between authorities, between the family's, between the races .

Then Pope the Francis, called as the father of  peace is the real planner of Satan. He comes in the name of peace and will be said that World peace is the global community free from disturbance. Christians define it as an ideal of freedom, peace and happiness among and within all nations. This is achieved by actively working towards a right relationship between the individual, God and ones neighbor and he will be uniting the religions in the name of world peace and all the government will go with the same rule and the freedom of worshipping will be taken from the people.

And the military tanks with white flag symbolises that even there is peace there will be a much bigger disaster.. The peace comes as a deception for the war. Even though the flag is on the tank still the tank has the ability to destroy. And persecute GOD fearing Children.

As GOD shows warning and Satan plans still we are sleeping, when the time comes even if they bring peace and seduce children to stand with them. As Egyptian king  pharo did they will try to enslave people to one ruler and the plan to create one world government for the Anti-Christ. I know this a warning from GOD to his people to be prepared like Esther did, put his word as foundation, And the prayer as a weapon against the darkness to come. Remember it will be not easy for the true followers of Christ ,  without holy spirit to identify what is true or what is right. So now it’s time to come out from sin and give your life to Christ and be united in his body to face what is to come. If you are strong in Jesus Christ and if you built your foundation on him even war comes , persecution comes GOD knows you will  not be shaken even the whole whole world turns back on you.

Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15  and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16  In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

Glory Be to GOD
All Glory be to him.
Amen

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

you know- whenever you think you are having a vision, you need to measure it against Gods words-- our minds can be tricky things-- The written word is what is rock solid and true

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 8/1/2016 at 7:09 PM, woundeddog said:

you know- whenever you think you are having a vision, you need to measure it against Gods words-- our minds can be tricky things-- The written word is what is rock solid and true

Correct, go through it carefully.  Make sure everything is scripturaly sound. Did you back all of this up with the Bible? 

Blessings, RustyAngeL

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

I just watched the 8 minute video.  Most of it doesn't seem (to me) to contradict Scripture - but the Pope Francis references will be controversial.

Basically claiming the Pope is Antichrist is not new.  I grew up with Chick Tracts (remember them?).  The problem as I see it is this:  I doubt if many Catholic minds were changed as a result of Chick Tracts, and I'm not sure whether they will be here.  If anything, if someone is seen as attacking "their Pope", an undesired result may be that the Catholic person will become more defensive - and your chance to witness to them may be lost.

But that brings us back to the first question.  I can't say for sure if the vision is from God or not.  But if it is, it will succeed.  If it is not, it will fail.

Blessings,

-Ed

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

On 8/7/2016 at 9:33 AM, SavedByGrace1981 said:

I just watched the 8 minute video.  Most of it doesn't seem (to me) to contradict Scripture - but the Pope Francis references will be controversial.

Basically claiming the Pope is Antichrist is not new.  I grew up with Chick Tracts (remember them?).  The problem as I see it is this:  I doubt if many Catholic minds were changed as a result of Chick Tracts, and I'm not sure whether they will be here.  If anything, if someone is seen as attacking "their Pope", an undesired result may be that the Catholic person will become more defensive - and your chance to witness to them may be lost.

But that brings us back to the first question.  I can't say for sure if the vision is from God or not.  But if it is, it will succeed.  If it is not, it will fail.

Blessings,

-Ed

I totally agree with Ed. Everytime someone calls the pope the antichrist they push a Catholic further away. This is true even though many Catholics don't like what this pope has done. Furthermore, who is this guy that anyone should believe him. It seems like we have self proclaimed prophets coming out of the woodwork lately. And that alone makes me doubt them.

Edited by JTC