• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

5 hours ago, Butero said:

Good advise.  I didn't read your response till just now, but I am glad that I am not the only one that believes in spiritual warfare.  We are clearly in the last days, and I have seen the church under attack like never before.  Good Christian people are being attacked with infirmities and unclean spirits, and you are absolutely right.  We do have authority over them through the blood of Jesus Christ.  We often times don't see the real battle that is being waged in the spirit realm.  We just see the actions of those around us in the natural. 

To Crysanthumum, I am praying for you and your husband.  Please keep us updated on how things are going.  I am truly sorry you are having to deal with this, but you are not alone.  There are many good brothers and sisters in the Lord here at WB that care about you and your situation. 

Do just what these brothers and sisters are telling you to do.  You need to learn how to do serious spiritual warfare.  Remember the word says , we battle not against flesh and blood but against powers of the air.  This is not a physical war.  This is all about the power of darkness invading your space.  

Darkness and light cannot be in the same space.  Bringing God's Light and truth to this is your only choice.  The enemy cannot stand against the power and the name of Jesus. Get serious. Not only is your marriage in trouble but you need to start fighting for your husbands very soul.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, Butero said:

Good advise.  I didn't read your response till just now, but I am glad that I am not the only one that believes in spiritual warfare.  We are clearly in the last days, and I have seen the church under attack like never before.  Good Christian people are being attacked with infirmities and unclean spirits, and you are absolutely right.  We do have authority over them through the blood of Jesus Christ.  We often times don't see the real battle that is being waged in the spirit realm.  We just see the actions of those around us in the natural. 

To Crysanthumum, I am praying for you and your husband.  Please keep us updated on how things are going.  I am truly sorry you are having to deal with this, but you are not alone.  There are many good brothers and sisters in the Lord here at WB that care about you and your situation. 

Hi Buerto

thanks for your kind words :) I very much believe in spiritual warfare as my whole life is spiritual warfare! lol! Ive seen Satan come into a church and break it apart that in the end it split. Ive seen him and Jezabelle work in many ways. We need more people aware of spiritual warfare and most important that WE have the authority over ALL the power of the enemy. Most people open up Ephesians 6 and only read ''We wrestle not''. Believe me everytime we open our eyes the devil trembles and boils to see us !! lol

I am definitely keeping your marriage in prayer! Keep your hold in God for HE is the Lord God Almighty. 

God bless you all!!