Prayer request

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Please pray for me. I need a full time job. I am single and haven't worked since middle of December and no money is coming in. My parents are helping me, but I feel they need my help instead of them helping me. Also, I have neighbor's that are always pulling terrible pranks on me. Most are illegal and this has been going on for nearly 17 years. I keep turning other cheek but it doesn't seem to be helping. 

Thank you all in advance. God bless. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I hear you. Don't be afraid to ask for or accept financial help.  You probably need it. It's very hard to ask others for help.  That was something I had to overcome when I went through a big financial crisis a couple of years ago. Also, have you exhausted all other agencies that may support you?  Are you on Food Stamps, etc.?  If neighbors are doing mean thing to you, have you contacted the appropriate authorities. the police, etc.?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  726
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  12/30/1974

will be praying

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  30

If you have proof, evidence that this neighbor has been pulling illegal pranks, it is time to report this to the police and provide the evidence.  It does not glorify God to be doormats.  But we should have the right attitude when doing so.  We need to be firm but loving and caring about them.  It is not good for them to go on this way.  God disciplines those He loves as sons.  If we care about our neighbors we want to see them disciplined as well.  There is no place for revenge here.  

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings ....

Certainly will pray with you.....

Heavenly Father it is in Jesus Name that we are asking & believing that you Will open a door for Mississippi Woman to  get gainfully employed,we are standing on Your Word that it is YOU that gives us the Power to attain wealth,this day just as You promised our  Fathers before us  .....we give You Praise & Thanksgiving

Lord,Bountifully Bless Your daughter that she be5v a Blessing to her parents....Glory to You,You are Jehovah Jireh,Halleluyah! Praise Jesus!!!

As far as your neighbors,why don't you report the illegal activity to the police?  I'm sure you must have addressed this problem with them sometime in  17 years? Just say if they do not stop you will have no other alternative but to call the Authorities............                                              With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  10/01/1985

I will be praying for you Mississippi. The Lord found me a job but what I didn't know when He did it it it was more to get me over job anxiety than the income, which put me on better ground to pray through the anxiety that I have had over the years from losing jobs. Before that I was passing a place I wanted to work and He said just go in and apply and if this is THE job you want then you'll have it. He does care about your having a financial life as well as your heart and mind and spirit.

Have you taken the opportunity to witness to your cruel neighbors? Why not invite them onto the porch for a cup of tea or coffee and tell them about all of God's acts of love for you in your life, and all the goodness He has done for you, and make the point of how that has healed you, and how their kindness and helping and being good to others might spread healing into the world the way that people have helped you heal over the years? This may be an opportunity to witness to them, and if they refuse you, well, they might go away just to not be preached to. It's worth a shot isn't it?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Praying~!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  297
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  10/03/1974

It is hard to be nice to cruel people. But it is a must. As Jesus did that and faced harsh people more than any of humankind combined. As He did so by killing them with kindness. As that is what we should do as Christians and as God's people.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,251
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

On 8/3/2016 at 2:50 AM, MississippiWoman said:

Please pray for me. I need a full time job. I am single and haven't worked since middle of December and no money is coming in. My parents are helping me, but I feel they need my help instead of them helping me. Also, I have neighbor's that are always pulling terrible pranks on me. Most are illegal and this has been going on for nearly 17 years. I keep turning other cheek but it doesn't seem to be helping. 

Praying mam

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 8/3/2016 at 1:50 AM, MississippiWoman said:

Hi MississippiWoman.

Sometimes people can be so cruel. Kicking someone while they are down is unimaginable.  Turning the other cheek is what we are supposed to do however it becomes harder and harder to do.  17 years is way to long.  Maybe you need to take some steps in stopping it.

You sound like your a believer.  God will always have your back.  Asking Him what to do is just what you need to be doing.  

Right after my husband of 25 years passed away I had no income at all.  I was blessed to have had a moratorium on our home so I didn't have to make house payments otherwise I would have lost everything.  I had very kind friends who saw me through that time and now I am able to make all my bills.

God's word is true, He will never leave you or forsake you.  I know it's difficult but just hold on, He is never late.

Blessings, RustyAngeL