• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 10/30/2016 at 3:02 PM, HAZARD said:

Does this happen in the USA? My wife and I walk into a store and the shop assistant comes over and says, "HI GUYS" can I help you guys?" I would love to respond to them but my wife does not like me to, she says its not worth the trouble.

What's wrong with people these days?

I have always used the term, ladies or gentleman.  I was a waitress at one time.  I waited on four judges.  I went up to the table and addressed them as "judges"  they liked that.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, RustyAngeL said:

I have always used the term, ladies or gentleman.  I was a waitress at one time.  I waited on four judges.  I went up to the table and addressed them as "judges"  they liked that.

That's great. I also would prefer my wife and I to be addressed; "Hello, how may I help you both, or how may I help you," not "Hi GUYS?" My wife is not a "GUY," last time I looked.:laugh:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

10 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

That's great. I also would prefer my wife and I to be addressed; "Hello, how may I help you both, or how may I help you," not "Hi GUYS?" My wife is not a "GUY," last time I looked.:laugh:

Hazar, "Guys" is used in some places speaking of  both genders. I think more in the south than North. Or I never heard it up north when I was there but have many times heard it in the southern states.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I like being referred to as Hi everyone... I guess hey guys doesn't bother me either.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

On 8/3/2016 at 8:00 PM, coheir said:

I just heard on Fox that New York protects 31 different genders,what has gone wrong there?

Baskin-Robins should sue to get their advertising back. lol.  I don't think that genders is the correct word for this delirium of the Devil. Sexual identities are not genders. They are case specific references  of sexual stimuli that add up to a great big melting pot of self indulgent people, who the Democratic party has pandered to in an attempt to widen their voting base.

• 4 weeks later...

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 8/3/2016 at 10:00 PM, coheir said:

I just heard on Fox that New York protects 31 different genders,what has gone wrong there?

Gen.5:2

He created them male and female and blessed them. And he named them "Mankind" when they were created.

The Descendants of Adam
1This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day when God created man, He made him in the likeness of God. 2He created them male and female, and He blessed them and named them Man in the day when they were created. 3When Adam had lived one hundred and thirty years, he became the father of a son in his own likeness, according to his image, and named him Seth.…

http://biblehub.com/genesis/5-2.htm

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

Gen.5:2

He created them male and female and blessed them. And he named them "Mankind" when they were created.

The Descendants of Adam
1This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day when God created man, He made him in the likeness of God. 2He created them male and female, and He blessed them and named them Man in the day when they were created. 3When Adam had lived one hundred and thirty years, he became the father of a son in his own likeness, according to his image, and named him Seth.…

http://biblehub.com/genesis/5-2.htm

I am familiar with what you posted I am not familiar with How they claim 31 genders I only know two

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Just so you all do not understate the case, here is a snippet from an artical online:

" To be complete, I would also break out the Preference category to have separate options for each of the 63 genders defined (any gender may be attracted to any other gender). However, this would end up with a chart with nearly 4000 genders, which, while technically accurate and complete, would be rather large for this page.  "

On 11/27/2016 at 3:46 PM, coheir said:

I am familiar with what you posted I am not familiar with How they claim 31 genders I only know two

lol, I only know 2 too!!

4 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Just so you all do not understate the case, here is a snippet from an artical online:

" To be complete, I would also break out the Preference category to have separate options for each of the 63 genders defined (any gender may be attracted to any other gender). However, this would end up with a chart with nearly 4000 genders, which, while technically accurate and complete, would be rather large for this page.  "

Well, explain us now how did you get to 4000 genders ? I know you're smart ,maybe you could explain this ? ;)