• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,378
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/30/1944

Will you say "yes" to Him? Knowing that your life may change drastically as a result, will you accept His invitation? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

33 minutes ago, Albert Finch said:

Will you say "yes" to Him? Knowing that your life may change drastically as a result, will you accept His invitation? 

I will say yes to Him. Knowing that I will have to surrender many things of this world. My faith and love for Christ comes first.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,378
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/30/1944

Luke 5:11 - "When they had brought their boats to land, they forsook everything and followed Him."

The word “forsook” means to leave behind. 
In one day, they abandoned their way of life and everything familiar to them to pursue Him and the DESTINY for which they were created.
What had happened? What made the difference? When Peter was willing and obedient to do what the Lord asked, the harvest (haul of fish) came to him. In that moment, his previous desires were replaced with a new desire.

Luke 5:3 says, “And He got into one of the boats, which was Simon's.....And He sat down and began teaching the people from the boat."

"What happens when Jesus steps into your boat?"

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY