• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,071
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 6:00 AM, turquoise said:

My point was that "with all your heart" is nebulous.

You will have to hearts: the first we began with in which we are to reckon dead.... the second of new birth where we dwell internally with God The Holy Spirit... the with all your heart refers to the realization that the first heart is of no continuance and is rejected by God thus we come to God with nothing but belief that He must be the answer to that which we have none and call out in that darkness to receive Him which 'IS' The Light of Eternity... Love, Steven 

• 4 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Stephen J Gould admits that there are no transitional fossils, AKA, Missing links.

http://creation.com/that-quote-about...tional-fossils

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

On 2/8/2017 at 10:02 AM, Yowm said:

I would have worded that different..."so that you can be certain you'd not go to hell".

After all, God does not work in the realm of chance.

Well, I see your point, however, the chance is if WE choose the Way of Salvation, who is Jesus Christ, Then we can be certain that we won't go to hell....Our that is our chance to stay out of hell.  It's not chance in the way that we are playing a slot machine. :)  It's chance in the way that we may choose Christ and be saved.  

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  209
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

This would be a daring thread in an atheist community forum. Agnostics, humanists, some like that.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

I am certain that I am going to heaven.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

well I was baptized in Jesus name and I speak in tongues~

This of course is a spoof- I know I will go to heaven because the Bible says that even though I am a stinking sinner, Jesus Christ the Son of God and spotless lamb was the blood sacrifice that God demands for the remission of sin-- and I believe that the sacrifice was done for my sake and it is the only thing I have that will stand before the eyes of God on the day I appear before him and he says to me " Give Account"- and I can say- nothing Lord, nothing but the blood of your Son

Edited by woundeddog

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

A devil could be baptize and could speak in tongues. The proof that we belong to him is do we love each other as he loved  us in christ. And also you grow in that love too. It takes time and prayer to be like Jesus. But growth happens slowly and surely.But signs of themselfs like baptism is not a certain proof. We are in him if we keep his commandments. 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  209
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

On 3/12/2017 at 4:53 PM, Wayne222 said:

A devil could be baptize and could speak in tongues. The proof that we belong to him is do we love each other as he loved  us in christ. And also you grow in that love too. It takes time and prayer to be like Jesus. But growth happens slowly and surely.But signs of themselfs like baptism is not a certain proof. We are in him if we keep his commandments. 

We are saved by God's grace first. We don't have to work to keep ourselves in that gift.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

2/2017 at 4:53 PM, Wayne222 said:

Yes Wayne-we do know ,not only THEM but ourselves by OUR FRUITS.........Jesus did say...IF we love HIM we will follow His Commands,the greatest of course being LOVE,first God & others and the first of the fruits mentioned is....LOVE    I think if someone is filled with hatred,anger,bitterness they may want to ask themselves"Do I LOVE my LORD GOD?I'm not so sure that many who call themselves Christians have accepted Jesus as Lord & Savior......religious tradition  & customs can dangerously mis-inform 

We are indeed SAved by Gods Grace & do not have to do anything to keep or earn this Precious Gift but you do have to accept it in the first place.....& know WHO you are accepting...........I think muslims believe they are going to heaven as well because they earn it,many Christians believe they earned Heaven as well while others believe they simply RECITE a "sinners prayer" and get sprinkled with water & they are Saved......the repentant heart is open to Receive By Faith that Jesus Finished Work is more than enough to Redeem ..... Many are Called,few are chosen                                                                     With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, tinyprayers said:

We are saved by God's grace first. We don't have to work to keep ourselves in that gift.

but if you are saved......   you will naturally...     if you do not do the things Jesus told us and live the way he instructed, are you really saved?    There is nothing in the universe that any of us can do to be saved.....   but once we are we are expected to live like it.