• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/28/1952

7 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Cajun, shiloh is a male. Could you at least refer to him as a male?

I always like to let the individual tell me what sex tgey want to be considered.   What is your preference? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,793
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

8 minutes ago, MeCajunboy said:

I always like to let the individual tell me what sex tgey want to be considered.   What is your preference? 

I am a female. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.84
  • Days Won:  226

10 minutes ago, MeCajunboy said:

It says the sex of the individual underneath their avatar. What always confuses me is when they do not post if they are male or female. Then what do we address them as?

Guest shiloh357
21 minutes ago, MeCajunboy said:

Ma'am,  you live in a delusional world where you think everyone who disagrees with out is evil and wrong.  

I am a man, not a woman.  I have already stated that to you.  Stop referring to me as a woman, Got it?

I don't live in any kind of delusion and have never said that everyone is that disagrees with me is evil or wrong.  I have admitted when I was wrong in the past.

You w Dr e the reason I left years ago.  

Well, that's awful thin skin.

As long as you and I both know we can both be wrong and we can both be right at any given time, we will get along fine.   Just know,  I'm not the same person I was years ago.  And you do not own or dictate what I accept in life...  God Bless 

I will state things the way I see them.   You will simply have to accept that.   If I think you're wrong, I will say so.  I never interacted with you about much of anything and I barely remember your presence on this board from years ago.   I have never tried to dictate anything or own anything in your life.   You can lose the drama. 

Guest Robert
34 minutes ago, MeCajunboy said:

Ma'am,  you live in a delusional world where you think everyone who disagrees with out is evil and wrong.  You w Dr e the reason I left years ago.   As long as you and I both know we can both be wrong and we can both be right at any given time, we will get along fine.   Just know,  I'm not the same person I was years ago.  And you do not own or dictate what I accept in life...  God Bless 

1) Shiloh is a male, as stated in his profile.There's no excuse for calling him "Ma'am".

2) Shiloh is entitled to his opinion here, as much as you are yours; and for the record, Shiloh's opinion in this thread (as in many others) has been biblically based.

3) If Scripture says one thing and someone else says that "Scripture does not say that", the person making the claim is wrong. It's not a case of "disagreeing with a person"; it's a case of contradicting Scripture and thus contradicting the Lord on His word. That is a very dangerous precipice, and one that leads into fallacy, error and all sorts of grief.

• Group:  Diamond Member

Like I said  classic signs of dilution.   And I too will challenge you anytime I disagree with your interpretation of God's Word and life in General.  We are all equal in God's eyes.   And I'm happy that you don't remember me from the past.  I digress

Thanks for the warm welcome  Shiloh.   Now I know what I'm dealing with.   You are a male,  correct.?  

Guest shiloh357
3 minutes ago, MeCajunboy said:

Like I said  classic signs of dilution.   And I too will challenge you anytime I disagree with your interpretation of God's Word and life in General.  We are all equal in God's eyes.   And I'm happy that you don't remember me from the past.  I digress

Thanks for the warm welcome  Shiloh.   Now I know what I'm dealing with.   You are a male,  correct.?  

I don't think you know what a delusion is.   I don't care if you challenge me.  That's what we do here on this board.  You know that since you have been here before.    I did not welcome you to this board.  I did not reach out to speak to you.  You jumped on this thread and started attacking me out of the blue. Your the one who started manufacturing a problem that doesn't exist. 

24 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

It says the sex of the individual underneath their avatar. What always confuses me is when they do not post if they are male or female. Then what do we address them as?

Oh,  that's never bothered me.   I let people live the way they please and if they think they're dominating or manipulating  facts and terms I know I am required to forgive.   I know that we each have a message to share here and that's my focus.   I find there are pig-headed and obstinate  people everywhere and you'll tend to find them more on sites like this because they can be very territorial.   But I'll make a promise to you today.   We will both share some God given information as we both have much to offer.   Where I lack in Biblical quotes I more than make up for it in discernment and experience  as I'm certain you do as well.   

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Seems to me like we have gotten off topic here.  Now that we have everyone's gender figured out maybe we can get back on the topic?

Blessings RustyAngeL

Attacking?   You are dillusional if you think I was attacking.   Jumped in?  I was of the impression,  as you stated earlier when you noted if you disagree with someone here you were going to let them know you disagree,  that we all had tge option to "jump in"  and enjoin any convention we pleased as long as we follow terms?   I am well aware you did not welcome me.   I had no intentions of being here either until the Web site reached out to me and made friendly invite.   As for your welcome,  I'm neither interested nor could care less.  But I'm not leaving until I'm ordered to leave.  Otherwise,  I'm home to stay.  Geez,  go find someone else to dominate.   It's not working here.