• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/28/1952

44 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I am a man, not a woman.  I have already stated that to you.  Stop referring to me as a woman, Got it?

I don't live in any kind of delusion and have never said that everyone is that disagrees with me is evil or wrong.  I have admitted when I was wrong in the past.

Well, that's awful thin skin.

I will state things the way I see them.   You will simply have to accept that.   If I think you're wrong, I will say so.  I never interacted with you about much of anything and I barely remember your presence on this board from years ago.   I have never tried to dictate anything or own anything in your life.   You can lose the drama. 

Attacking?   You are dillusional if you think I was attacking.   Jumped in?  I was of the impression,  as you stated earlier when you noted if you disagree with someone here you were going to let them know you disagree,  that we all had tge option to "jump in"  and enjoin any convention we pleased as long as we follow terms?   I am well aware you did not welcome me.   I had no intentions of being here either until the Web site reached out to me and made friendly invite.   As for your welcome,  I'm neither interested nor could care less.  But I'm not leaving until I'm ordered to leave.  Otherwise,  I'm home to stay.  Geez,  go find someone else to dominate.   It's not working here. 

• Group:  Diamond Member

Attacking?   You are dillusional if you think I was attacking.   Jumped in?  I was of the impression,  as you stated earlier when you noted if you disagree with someone here you were going to let them know you disagree,  that we all had tge option to "jump in"  and enjoin any convention we pleased as long as we follow terms?   I am well aware you did not welcome me.   I had no intentions of being here either until the Web site reached out to me and made friendly invite.   As for your welcome,  I'm neither interested nor could care less.  But I'm not leaving until I'm ordered to leave.  Otherwise,  I'm home to stay.  Geez,  go find someone else to dominate.   It's not working here. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/25/1942

On 8/5/2016 at 2:59 AM, wincam said:

it is not in the bible that Mary had children other than Jesus - so where did Protestants get it from that she did and why do they still believe it and accept it  - wincam 

Mary and Joseph's FAMILY doesn't exist in the Catholic Denomination's INTERPRETATION of the Biblical record (Because of their need to defend their Marian doctrines).

BUT the plainly read Bible DOES RECORD half siblings by NAME.  

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in the Bible that would lead one to believe that Mary and Joseph DID NOT Marry (become husband and wife by the joining of flesh), and every reason to believe that they went on to have other children besides Jesus.

Protestants don't have a "Sinless Blessed Virgin" to defend, and so we can avoid all the Catholic theology-driven eisegesis of the Word.

Simple as that.

Guest shiloh357
3 minutes ago, MeCajunboy said:

Yes, attacking.  You started this whole conversation and got it off topic just so you could start in on me.   This is not about disagreeing with me.  In fact, you have not addressed anything I have said.   You just started attacking me.   If you want to talk about the topic and actually address the points I raised then go ahead.  But from your first post on this thread, all you have done is slam me and for no good reason.    No one is asking you to leave.  

I am not dominating you.  I am defending myself from your attacks.   You came after me, not the other way around.   You are not being persecuted or mistreated.

(Well,  that's awful thin sknned) !   Yes,  that was back then.  But I'm here now.  In earlier times I would have leaned more towards how Jesus would prefer to have us BEHAVE... as he did... and since I have no tax collectors in my way as I roam through the entrance of the synagogues as to overturn tables of noted tax collectors,  I have no need in my life for strife..  

Delusional in the manner  I used was referencing the fact that you  stated I attacked you when actually,  I was initially agreeing with parts of your sermon ; only with different words.   

1 hour ago, ayin jade said:

I am a female. 

Lolol  and I'm not a "boy'.   Lolol

5 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Yes, attacking.  You started this whole conversation and got it off topic just so you could start in on me.   This is not about disagreeing with me.  In fact, you have not addressed anything I have said.   You just started attacking me.   If you want to talk about the topic and actually address the points I raised then go ahead.  But from your first post on this thread, all you have done is slam me and for no good reason.    No one is asking you to leave.  

I am not dominating you.  I am defending myself from your attacks.   You came after me, not the other way around.   You are not being persecuted or mistreated."threw it off topic... Just so I could start attacking You?   It's all about you?   Sir,  I don't even know you?   I've never seen you.  In all your grandstanding grandeur you think this is Al about YOU.    Al this time   I thought we were all here in the name of THE LORD,  God.   Now,  you tell me it's all about you..... How very sad.... 

Guest shiloh357
4 minutes ago, MeCajunboy said:
14 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

."threw it off topic... Just so I could start attacking You?   It's all about you?   Sir,  I don't even know you?   I've never seen you.  In all your grandstanding grandeur you think this is Al about YOU.    Al this time   I thought we were all here in the name of THE LORD,  God.   Now,  you tell me it's all about you..... How very sad.... 

Until you  showed up, we were talking about what is or is not in the Bible.   You showed  and made this about me and your dislike of me.   I don't think anything is about me.   You came after me and made this about your displeasure with me and for no good reason.  I have not condemned you or mistreated you and all you have done is continually slammed me.  So I am going to send this to the moderators and have them deal with it. I am done dealing with you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

54 minutes ago, MeCajunboy said:

Oh,  that's never bothered me.   I let people live the way they please and if they think they're dominating or manipulating  facts and terms I know I am required to forgive.   I know that we each have a message to share here and that's my focus.   I find there are pig-headed and obstinate  people everywhere and you'll tend to find them more on sites like this because they can be very territorial.   But I'll make a promise to you today.   We will both share some God given information as we both have much to offer.   Where I lack in Biblical quotes I more than make up for it in discernment and experience  as I'm certain you do as well.   

Perhaps, but does this have anything to do with them being a male or a female?

33 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Perhaps, but does this have anything to do with them being a male or a female?

Perhaps and perhaps not.   Case in point. If I'm responding to a post,  from that view I cannot tell if Shiloh is male or female.   Just like I'm not going to take it for granted tgat "lilmissmuffett"  is a female especially if I'm responding from my email and once clicked it forecast me to here.  

Just like we cannot assume that Cajun boy is a boy, a girl,  or both.  Why it's a one else's business but between Shiloh and I to resolve is beyond me.   I'm not discerning a good sense of Kingdom here so far.   Just a sense of comrades,  that has little bearing or effect on newcomers and others.   It's all in the approach...  God Bless.