• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I know this was said already but I'm going to say it again. If by evolution they mean that changes occur to a given species of creature so that that animal can get food, water, stay warm, etc. then yes this is true. But as far as I know there's no proof that 1 kind of creature ever slowly changed into another kind. That's the lie they use to try and say God isn't real.

The sad thing is most of these evolutionists are intelligent people. It's too bad they don't use their intelligence to look at the world and see what has happened as we try to pretend God isn't real. The more we disobey God the worse the world gets. There's this TV commercial I see every Sunday morning. It only seems to be shown on Sundays. It's a girl under 13 who says how bad her life is. She gets picked on daily either being hit or called names like a queer. I feel bad for this kid and that's the point of the ad. But as it ends the camera pulls back and you can see her 2 parents. Both of them are butch type lesbians. The thought occurs to me that these women shouldn't have this child. Some liberal decided that it was better to let them them adopt her than for her to be an orphan. That's a lovely idea but the reality is the other kids don't like this girl because of her parents. I can't say if being an orphan would have been worse but this kid is miserable. My point is if God wanted homosexuals to have children He would have made it possible for that to happen. But you need a man and a woman to make a baby. God did that for a good reason. As time goes on those reasons will become more self evident. I'm baffled why intelligent people can't see these things. 

All of God's rules and commandments are meant to give us decent lives here on earth. Maybe they aren't always fun or thrilling but they lead to decency. God is not against us, He is for us.    

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,437
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  0

They cannot see as their eyes have been clouded.

PC has so overwhelmed us all that people are afraid to say what they really think.

So the silent majority have this whimsy thrust upon us all and many eyes are clouded and cannot see.

Over here there is a company with a series of sickening ads featuring men half dressed as women.

It seems to be very popular but it makes me feel sickened.

There's a lot going on at the subliminal level.

This world seems hopeless but so long as we're alive we have to be the light on the stand. (the metaphor Jesus used). There was a daytime talk show on my TV that I wasn't watching. Background noise is all it was until I head a female voice say something odd. I looked and the voice belonged to a person dressed like a man but her face had feminine features. I thought to myself these people are so lost. I want to hate them but I feel compassion for them.   

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84

Scientific Fact's Bible reference Date of discovery by man
Air has weight Job 28:25 16th Century

The Earth is round

Isaiah 40:22 15th Century
Oceans have natural paths in them Psalms 8:8 1854

Both man and woman possess the seed of life

Genesis 3:15 17th Century
There is a place void of stars in the North Job 26:7 19th Century

Earth is held in place by invisible forces

Job 26:7 1650
Taxonomic classification of matter Genesis 1 1735

Certain animals carry diseases harmful to man

Leviticus 11 16th Century
Early diagnosis of leprosy Leviticus 13 17th Century

Quarantine for disease control

Leviticus 13 17th Century
Blood of animals carries diseases Leviticus 17 17th Century

Blood is necessary for life

Leviticus 17:11 19th Century
Earth was in nebular form initially Genesis 1:2 1911

Most seaworthy ship design ratio is 30:5:3

Genesis 6 1860
Light is a particle and has mass (a photon) Job 38:19 1932

Radio astronomy (stars give off signals)

Job 38:7 1945
Oceans contain fresh water springs Job 38:16 1920

Snow has material value

Job 38:22 1905, 1966
Infinite number of stars exist Genesis 15:5 1940

Dust is important to survival

Isaiah 40:12 1935
Hubert Spencer's scientific principles Genesis 1 1820

Light can be split up into component colors

Job 38:24 1650
Matter is made up of invisible particles Romans 1:20 20th Century

Plants use sunlight to manufacture food

Job 8:16 1920
Arcturus and other stars move through space Job 38:32 19th Century

Water cycle

Ecclesiastes 1:7 17th Century
Life originated in the sea Genesis 1 19th Century

Lightning and thunder are related

Job 38:25 19th Century
Human beings were the last living things created Genesis 1 15th Century

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

Ive seen it too, in the village I grew up were two butch women living in the same house.  I was only small, but I understood there were something not right here. The energy was also very strange around them. Now. I know it was the evil.  

A so called friend from college tried to seduce me turning out she was into it despite being married, turned out her husband was into it too! They tried even block my way so I couldnt get out, luckily I did. 

When goung by tube in capital of Sweden, Stockholm, I had a queer sit in front of me. Ive never been a judging person so I was more normal, but I didnt like it, or the energy.  He was veryy nervous, he studied all my moves and my clothes too. That was creepy! No I dont think children have good growing up among that kind of culture. Not as a christian.

7 hours ago, Heavenunlimited said:

Ive seen it too, in the village I grew up were two butch women living in the same house.  I was only small, but I understood there were something not right here. The energy was also very strange around them. Now. I know it was the evil.  

A so called friend from college tried to seduce me turning out she was into it despite being married, turned out her husband was into it too! They tried even block my way so I couldnt get out, luckily I did. 

When goung by tube in capital of Sweden, Stockholm, I had a queer sit in front of me. Ive never been a judging person so I was more normal, but I didnt like it, or the energy.  He was veryy nervous, he studied all my moves and my clothes too. That was creepy! No I dont think children have good growing up among that kind of culture. Not as a christian.

You're young aren't you. You feel energy and that's rare. I do too. But when I was young no one I knew had any idea about things like this. Of course there was no Internet yet. But I noticed in HS at about 17 I could feel when someone was sad. This is real, it's not my imagination. I went through life wondering if I was crazy. I'm not crazy and neither are you. Don't shun this ability you have. I think everyone has these abilities its just that a few of us have large degrees of them. Everyone has muscles but some people are capable of developing their muscles with little effort while others can't. Some of us feel things others ignore. Learn to use it. I never did, not enough anyway.

It's not just what we feel. We're more aware to nuances in how gay people dress and the small differences in their facial expressions. We notice things others just don't. It's not magic it's natural. I forgot to say this at first so I edited the post.

Edited by JTC

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  157
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Codes, Programs, and Information 2

No natural process has ever been observed to produce a program. A program is a planned sequence of steps to accomplish some goal. Computer programs are common examples. Because programs require foresight, they are not produced by chance or natural processes. The information stored in the genetic material of all life is a complex program. A complex program is stored in the genetic information in every form of life. Therefore, it appears that an unfathomable intelligence created these genetic programs (d). 

d.     “No matter how many ‘bits’ of possible combinations it has, there is no reason to call it ‘information’ if it doesn’t at least have the potential of producing something useful. What kind of information produces function? In computer science, we call it a ‘program.’ Another name for computer software is an ‘algorithm.’ No man-made program comes close to the technical brilliance of even Mycoplasmal genetic algorithms. Mycoplasmas are the simplest known organisms with the smallest known genome, to date. How was its genome and other living organisms’ genomes programmed?” Abel and Trevors, p. 8.

“No known hypothetical mechanism has even been suggested for the generation of nucleic acid algorithms.”   Jack T. Trevors and David L. Abel, “Chance and Necessity Do Not Explain the Origin of Life,” Cell Biology International, Vol. 28, 2004, p. 730.

[[url=http://www.creationscience.com/onlinebook/LifeSciences18.html]From “In the Beginning” by Walt Brown[/url]]

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  713
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

As I recall even Darwin found a dilemma in explaining the cambrian explosion. This therefore isn't really surprising. That the evolutionary theory is slowly being taken apart by other facts.  

I thank God for Christians as smart as Pahu because I don't understand much Biology.

I find Neuroscience fascinating. I know that rests on biology but it's a bit different. I'm interested in the differences in the brain between men and women, as well as psychopaths and normal people. Back when I was in collage I always knew something in the brain had to correlate with mental events. I mean things like schizophrenia, but even just sadness or happiness, being always tired or being full of energy. Today they call this Neuroscience and it really didn't exist yet 45 yrs ago. Unfortunately, Neuroscientists are still leaning too much on evolution to explain what they are finding in the brain. So I figure this will set the entire field back at least 20 yrs. This is sad indeed. When I was in school a lot of professors refused to believe that the mind and the brain are all one thing so we wasted years. The mind and the brain isn't the same thing, but the mind is how we experience what the brain does. Partially. We still have a long way to go and this stubborn belief in evolution is not helping, it's hurting us.

It's all in the hands of God anyway. If He wants us to understand this stuff the day will come when professors laugh at the idea of evolution. Pride has to diminish. Professors have to realize we don't know how we were created but it wasn't by random chance. God did it but how He did it we just don't know. But that shouldn't prevent us from learning how our brains work.   

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  157
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Codes, Programs, and Information 3

Life contains matter, energy, and information (e). 

e.    How can we measure information? A computer file might contain information for printing a story, reproducing a picture at a given resolution, or producing a widget to specified tolerances. Information can usually be compressed to some degree, just as the English language could be compressed by eliminating every “u” that directly follows a “q”. If compression could be accomplished to the maximum extent possible (eliminating all redundancies and unnecessary information), the number of bits (0s or 1s) would be a measure of the information needed to produce the story, picture, or widget.

Each living system can be described by its age and the information stored in its DNA. Each basic unit of DNA, called a nucleotide, can be one of four types. Therefore, each nucleotide represents two (log24 = 2) bits of information. Conceptual systems, such as ideas, a filing system, or a system for betting on race horses, can be explained in books. Several bits of information can define each symbol in these books. The number of bits of information, after compression, needed to duplicate and achieve the purpose of a system will be defined as its information content. That number is also a measure of the system’s complexity.

Objects and organisms are not information. Each is a complex combination of matter and energy that the proper equipment—and information—could theoretically produce. Matter and energy alone cannot produce complex objects, living organisms, or information.

While we may not know the precise amount of information in different organisms, we do know those numbers are enormous and quite different. Simply changing (mutating) a few bits to begin the gigantic leap toward evolving a new organ or organism would likely kill the host.

“Information is information, not matter or energy. No materialism which does not admit this can survive at the present day.” Norbert Wiener, Cybernetics; or, Control and Communication in the Animal and the Machine, 2nd edition (Cambridge, Massachusetts: MIT Press, 1948), p. 132.

Werner Gitt (Professor of Information Systems) describes man as the most complex information processing system on earth. Gitt estimated that about 3 × 1024 bits of information are processed daily in an average human body. That is thousands of times more than all the information in all the world’s libraries. [See Werner Gitt, In the Beginning Was Information, 2nd edition (Bielefeld, Germany: CLV, 2000), p. 88.]

[[url=http://www.creationscience.com/onlinebook/LifeSciences18.html]From “In the Beginning” by Walt Brown[/url]]

• Thumbs Up 1