• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/27/1974

Ive been studying this stuff for quite awhile, yesterday the veil was lifted on what part of the 666 actually is in conjunction with the end time system.

Now I know there are similar studies out there but it hasnt been revealed to me as truth until yesterday Through my own studies in the Spirit.

As I write this I have no idea if the information provided is elsewhere as revealed to me.

Here we go.

We have been warned of the "shadow government" multiple times and conspiracy theories abound over it. JFK warned of them, and his explanation was exact, without naming names, for the tentacles reach DEEP, and the names of all are many.

You see, there are the governments you see and then there is ONE you dont see, yet see everyday. The "secret in plain sight."

This government is an ancient religion. A counterfeit religion that changes overtime at will and when necessary to deceive those it wishes to devour. You must remember the word COUNTERFEIT.

The conspiracy is sooooo enormously large that it seems impossible to the average person and it is.

Soo what is the front for the counterfeit system? 666.

666 is the totality of the dragon.

6 = a hu-man x3

This new system that has been and is, relies on two things which leads to a third.

The first thing for which you are rewarded, is Worship.

The second thing is the reward, Riches.

The third thing that follows is Government.

The shadow government operates through these three things, and as such has a front for each.

These three things represent the System.

Now, in order that this System may be successful, it is required that it look like a Lamb, although it is a wolf, and its strings are pulled, and its given power by The Dragon.

Now the system is reliant on control in order to further its cause, soo it first controls 1, then through 1, control 2, through 2, control over 3, through 3, absolute tyranny.

Now each of the 3 has a representative, which is a human, this human knows the truth of the matter, this human is not unaware of the truth of the System.

"Many are called, few are chosen."

The reason is that the basic belief system is soo contrary, black and white, to popular belief, that many refuse the programming.

In order that the programming is accepted, they initiate the programming, which points to their truth, at younger and younger ages, which in turn creates a society of programmed individuals who will swallow the new medicine with little hesitation.

They choose the Ones that Seek Light, no matter where it leads.

They choose the Ones that Seek Knowledge, no matter what they must injest.

They choose the Ones that Seek Riches no matter the cost.

You see the Wheat and the Tares grow up together, they are Sheep and Wolves in Sheeps Clothing. They all seem to be of the same Fold the same piece of Cloth.

These are the three.

The Phallus = @ St. Peters Basillica

Vatican City - The Garden  

Jesuits - Pope is father = 6

-------------

The Phallus = @ River Thames

City of London - The City 

Rosacrucions - Queen is mother = 6

-------------

The Phallus = @ Washington Monument

Washington D.C. -The District = The Phallus

Masons - President is Son = 6

-------------

The previous 3 manifest a fourth which is part of the 3.

The Phallus = Central Park, from Heliopolis

The Earth - The Empire State - U.N.

The Dragon will rule openly as 666

-------------

Each founded in succession by the previous, beginning with Romans.

Each has become a City State.

Each has The Phallus.

Together they form the inverse temple.

The Garden is the Holy Place.

The City is the Inner Court.

The District is the Outer Court.

Instead of entering East to West, it is West to East.

There is alot of numerology and symbolism that goes along with all this, but its literally unending. I would have to write a book.

Chew on it for a bit, Ill answer any questions.

Peace.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

The System you speak of is there, but you are, lmho, looking way too deep. It is very easy to see/know what this shadow Gov.is, it is the god of this worlds power(s). Ephesians 6:12 (KJV) 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

There it is right there, Any person not of God is of this world, and their  mind-set is manipulated by Satan. And Satan can appear to be as an angel of light, so all of this Evolution, is deceit by Satan, all of this crazy extreme Green movement is of Satan, sure, there is a need to be good stewards and keep out earth clean, that isn't the point, they fabricate things to push their agenda. They fake Weather Data, this has been proven, they do this because they want Gov. in control and they know they can control people with taxes. (Know who wants Gov. in control in reality ? It is Satan who can manipulate these worldly men, he wanted Babylon in control, he wanted Rome in control, he can CONTROL ONE MAN or a FEW MEN, and thus control many). 

If there was no central Gov. would Alabama, Louisiana, Montana, Indiana etc. etc have abortion and gay marriage or be in such debt ? Doubtful.

Satan is your "Shadow Government"

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Revelation Man

Yep,that is about all there is to say.....it is right there in the 6th Chapter of Ephesians,the world(the unbelievers) are merely pawns,they are not in charge,they are the total opposite...in servitude to the enemy                                                                 With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  04/27/1974

I understand whos behind the shadow govt, that's not the point, the point is specific details on HOW satan runs the system, through those three specific groups. 

Is there others who do dirty deeds? Yes.

But satanists are the distraction.

These power groups are the basis for all end time prophecy.

This is where you look for the answers to the questions of whos who in prophecy.

I can guarantee that a satanist with pentagrams on his forehead and hand isnt going to pop out and become the prophetic antichrist.

Its these guys I just mentioned.

Soo no its not to deep, unless you just dont want to uncover it.

Christians love to not know stuff soo they can say nobody knows.

The proof is in the pudding, as to what the ingredients are.

I just gave you the pudding.

Peace to you.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

5 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Revelation Man

Yep,that is about all there is to say.....it is right there in the 6th Chapter of Ephesians,the world(the unbelievers) are merely pawns,they are not in charge,they are the total opposite...in servitude to the enemy                                                                 With love-in Christ,Kwik

Yes, no doubt, it is men whom deny God, all of them, if all men served God, we wouldn't have any crime, any murders etc. etc.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Amen Brother........Oh but ONE DAY,Praise Jesus!

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

The important, in the book of Revelation, is understand the principle behind each symbol (what this has to do with us). Here, the Mark of the Beast is related with sell and buy, something common in our days. Notwithstanding, this was one of things that characterize the day of the Lot (Luke 17.26-30). Considering that Ha-Satan had his inner corrupted by commerce (Eze 28.16), therefore we ought to live for the faith (Hab 2.4; Rom 1.17; Gal 3.11; Heb 10.38) giving and receiving (like in Phil 4.15).

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I enjoyed your post but I don't think it makes sense for what the bible says - it says 666 is the number of a man, and also says about the mark of the beast being the number of his name. Your theory doesn't really make sense of that?

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

Question: "What is the mark of the beast?"

Answer:
The main passage in the Bible that mentions the “mark of the beast” is Revelation 13:15-18. Other references can be found in Revelation 14:9, 11, 15:2, 16:2, 19:20, and 20:4. This mark acts as a seal for the followers of Antichrist and the false prophet (the spokesperson for the Antichrist). The false prophet (the second beast) is the one who causes people to take this mark. The mark is literally placed in the hand or forehead and is not simply a card someone carries.

The recent breakthroughs in medical implant chip and RFID technologies have increased interest in the mark of the beast spoken of in Revelation chapter 13. It is possible that the technology we are seeing today represents the beginning stages of what may eventually be used as the mark of the beast. It is important to realize that a medical implant chip is not the mark of the beast. The mark of the beast will be something given only to those who worship the Antichrist. Having a medical or financial microchip inserted into your right hand or forehead is not the mark of the beast. The mark of the beast will be an end-times identification required by the Antichrist in order to buy or sell, and it will be given only to those who worship the Antichrist.

http://www.gotquestions.org/mark-beast.html

Many good expositors of Revelation differ widely as to the exact nature of the mark of the beast. Besides the implanted chip view, other speculations include an ID card, a microchip, a barcode that is tattooed into the skin, or simply a mark that identifies someone as being faithful to the Antichrist's kingdom. This last view requires the least speculation, since it does not add any more information to what the Bible gives us. In other words, any of these things are possible, but at the same time they are all speculations. We should not spend a lot of time speculating on the precise details.

The meaning of 666 is a mystery as well. Some speculated that there was a connection to June 6, 2006—06/06/06. However, in Revelation chapter 13, the number 666 identifies a person, not a date. Revelation 13:18 tells us, “This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.” Somehow, the number 666 will identify the Antichrist. For centuries Bible interpreters have been trying to identify certain individuals with 666. Nothing is conclusive. That is why Revelation 13:18 says the number requires wisdom. When the Antichrist is revealed (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4), it will be clear who he is and how the number 666 identifies him.

On 8/6/2016 at 9:27 AM, Just a Mirror said:

Ive been studying this stuff for quite awhile, yesterday the veil was lifted on what part of the 666 actually is in conjunction with the end time system.

Now I know there are similar studies out there but it hasnt been revealed to me as truth until yesterday Through my own studies in the Spirit.

As I write this I have no idea if the information provided is elsewhere as revealed to me.

Here we go.

We have been warned of the "shadow government" multiple times and conspiracy theories abound over it. JFK warned of them, and his explanation was exact, without naming names, for the tentacles reach DEEP, and the names of all are many.

You see, there are the governments you see and then there is ONE you dont see, yet see everyday. The "secret in plain sight."

This government is an ancient religion. A counterfeit religion that changes overtime at will and when necessary to deceive those it wishes to devour. You must remember the word COUNTERFEIT.

The conspiracy is sooooo enormously large that it seems impossible to the average person and it is.

Soo what is the front for the counterfeit system? 666.

666 is the totality of the dragon.

6 = a hu-man x3

This new system that has been and is, relies on two things which leads to a third.

The first thing for which you are rewarded, is Worship.

The second thing is the reward, Riches.

The third thing that follows is Government.

The shadow government operates through these three things, and as such has a front for each.

These three things represent the System.

Now, in order that this System may be successful, it is required that it look like a Lamb, although it is a wolf, and its strings are pulled, and its given power by The Dragon.

Now the system is reliant on control in order to further its cause, soo it first controls 1, then through 1, control 2, through 2, control over 3, through 3, absolute tyranny.

Now each of the 3 has a representative, which is a human, this human knows the truth of the matter, this human is not unaware of the truth of the System.

"Many are called, few are chosen."

The reason is that the basic belief system is soo contrary, black and white, to popular belief, that many refuse the programming.

In order that the programming is accepted, they initiate the programming, which points to their truth, at younger and younger ages, which in turn creates a society of programmed individuals who will swallow the new medicine with little hesitation.

They choose the Ones that Seek Light, no matter where it leads.

They choose the Ones that Seek Knowledge, no matter what they must injest.

They choose the Ones that Seek Riches no matter the cost.

You see the Wheat and the Tares grow up together, they are Sheep and Wolves in Sheeps Clothing. They all seem to be of the same Fold the same piece of Cloth.

These are the three.

The Phallus = @ St. Peters Basillica

Vatican City - The Garden  

Jesuits - Pope is father = 6

-------------

The Phallus = @ River Thames

City of London - The City 

Rosacrucions - Queen is mother = 6

-------------

The Phallus = @ Washington Monument

Washington D.C. -The District = The Phallus

Masons - President is Son = 6

-------------

The previous 3 manifest a fourth which is part of the 3.

The Phallus = Central Park, from Heliopolis

The Earth - The Empire State - U.N.

The Dragon will rule openly as 666

-------------

Each founded in succession by the previous, beginning with Romans.

Each has become a City State.

Each has The Phallus.

Together they form the inverse temple.

The Garden is the Holy Place.

The City is the Inner Court.

The District is the Outer Court.

Instead of entering East to West, it is West to East.

There is alot of numerology and symbolism that goes along with all this, but its literally unending. I would have to write a book.

Chew on it for a bit, Ill answer any questions.

Peace.

The reason I do not buy into "conspiracy theories" and "shadow governments" is this: if they are so powerful, ruling behind the  scenes and in utter control of everything, then how is it that the people claiming to have "discovered the secret" know about them and are still alive to speak on it?  If there were such entities with such total control, they would have squelched all info about themselves long before it ever came to light, and no one would be able to get anything on them.

Another problem with this line of thinking is that the larger any planned event gets, the more it tends to fracture and foul up. An organization that immense would be so unweildly and rife with corruption, graft, personal agendas aside from the "main plan" and outright debauchery, that it would fall apart under its' own weight. The Church has been here for over 2000 years, begun by the Lord, and we have enough problems with denominations, church splits, scandals, false doctrine/ bad theology and cults claiming to be "Christian"; if Jesus Christ's body here on Earth is running into that much trouble, and Satan is behind these "shadow governments" and "conspiracies', how much grief are they going to be running into when they have no spirit of concern, cooperation, loyalty or anything other than the lusts of this world?

Finally: this post is mostly fanciful supposition and not much solid evidence supporting it. It relies heavily on speculation and numerology, and much in it isn't even scripture. Daniel and Isaiah regard the Antichrist as a human being, as does Paul ( whom he describes as "the Man of Lawlessness"). This is what happens when we try to second-guess God or anticipate His plans.

Not to mention: this gives unbelievers a great deal of occasion and "ammunition" to mock the Lord. And yeah: I know I'll get the old "are you trying to stop conversation about the end times and the antichrist?"

Actually: yes I am.

When it goes this route and we start going down "rabbit holes", we really should know better. It should end with a solid explanation of why the AC is a man and what scripture clearly says, but the usual route is going to be the 9-page long debate on everything from the timing of the rapture and "when does God's wrath begin", to "chemtrails" and "The Illuminati took over my local Dunkin Donuts and now all the people who visit there are zombies!" And it will be complete with accusations, rebuttals, perhaps a few insinuations and put-downs, tons of quotes (some of them even legible!), and probably a lot of reports to mods for all sorts of things (including complaints about this post). And then the topic-bannings, extensive explanations of bannings, grumblings, and a few more pages of stuff before it finally spins to a close after about 59-60 pages.

(Omegaman 3.0 and Steve_S: you may want to break open the Excedrin and Tylenol bottles about now. )

Then George will have to come in and set some things to rest (George: you may want to hit up mega or Steve for some Tylenol or Excedrin!).

So, I think that really covers the whole gamut before it gets going; maybe we won't have to go through ti.

Meantime, I'll be at DD to get my Coffee Coolatta while it's still summer here in the States. :)

YBIC,

-Robert

Edited by RobertS