• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,045
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/03/1976

On 8/10/2016 at 8:30 AM, shiloh357 said:

In order to support a flat earth argument you have to completely abandon . . .

what do you have to abandon in order to turn virtually every thread you participate in into a 'flat earth' argument? 
what do you have to abandon in order to turn virtually every thread you participate in into an 'evolution' argument? 
what do you have to abandon in order to turn virtually every thread you participate in into a 'KJV Bible' argument?
what do you have to abandon in order to turn virtually every thread you participate in into a 'liberals' argument?

what is the basic fallacy and dead-giveaway of 'Hebrew Roots' fanatics? 
isn't it that preaching Torah at all times, they neglect and ignore the gospel of Christ? 

Guest shiloh357
15 minutes ago, post said:

what do you have to abandon in order to turn virtually every thread you participate in into a 'flat earth' argument? 
what do you have to abandon in order to turn virtually every thread you participate in into an 'evolution' argument? 
what do you have to abandon in order to turn virtually every thread you participate in into a 'KJV Bible' argument?
what do you have to abandon in order to turn virtually every thread you participate in into a 'liberals' argument?

isn't it that preaching Torah at all times, they neglect and ignore the gospel of Christ? 

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what any of that has to do with what I said and what any of that has to do with with Hebrew roots. 

• Group:  Diamond Member

7 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what any of that has to do with what I said and what any of that has to do with with Hebrew roots. 

you never seem to comprehend what i say at all, and i don't think it's because i am not being clear :(

Guest shiloh357
4 minutes ago, post said:

you never seem to comprehend what i say at all, and i don't think it's because i am not being clear :(

I think I comprehend a lot of what you say.    One thing I have learned in the 13 years I have been on this board is that sometimes we say things that in our minds, is crystal clear.  We make a point and the wording and information are clear to us, but sometimes what is clear to us is not clear to our reader.    So when that happens, and I realize that my remarks aren't being understood, I kindly rephrase or clarify what I meant.   It's just  a common courtesy we extend on the boards. 

So in a sentence or two can you boil your point down?   Can you just give the me the main idea that you want me to  take away from your response to me?

5 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I think I comprehend a lot of what you say.    One thing I have learned in the 13 years I have been on this board is that sometimes we say things that in our minds, is crystal clear.  We make a point and the wording and information are clear to us, but sometimes what is clear to us is not clear to our reader.    So when that happens, and I realize that my remarks aren't being understood, I kindly rephrase or clarify what I meant.   It's just  a common courtesy we extend on the boards. 

So in a sentence or two can you boil your point down?   Can you just give the me the main idea that you want me to  take away from your response to me?

it's not even a response to you; i just happened to quote you. 

i asked a series of questions. why don't you try coming up with answers for them? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, post said:

I have been following shiloh and his teachings for quite some time and I don't see this post.

Guest shiloh357
7 minutes ago, post said:

it's not even a response to you; i just happened to quote you. 

i asked a series of questions. why don't you try coming up with answers for them? 

Well forgive me for thinking that a response to a quote of mine is a response to me.  What did you expect?   You should have simply made it clear that you were asking the general readership.

Why don't repost your response as a general statement to everyone so you will get more responses?

52 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

why don't you stop thinking about shiloh, and try thinking about what i asked, and see if you understand what the answer to those questions are? 

Edited by post

3 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Why don't repost your response as a general statement to everyone so you will get more responses?

why don't you think about what i asked, and see if you can't come up with a consistent answer? 

possibly one that lifts up the Son of God?  

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, post said:

why don't you stop thinking about shiloh, and try thinking about what i asked, and see if you understand what the answer to thoee questions are? 

You need to stop attacking me and adjust your response so that it addresses the general readership.   Your questions really take a backseat to that.