IGNORED

Possible to one day have one religion worldwide?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I was wondering if only the second coming could bring the belief in just one denomination worldwide or what could possibly unite Christianity to one denomination before the second coming happened? Something ive always wondered.

Response to comment: Sorry for the misunderstanding. I am a Christian and have followed Christ since my early teens. I just wish all Christianity was one denomination. I understand though that even religions like Buddhism and Hinduism and Judaism has multiple denominations. I just wish catholicism, protestantism, and other religions all believed in the truth. Is there anything that could convert all us humans to the pure truth before the second coming is what I meant to ask. Or will that wait until the millenium? Thanks for your comments.

Edited by Dallan
wrong wording in question.
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Dallan

I thought you were a Christian? Well,welcome to Worthy,all are welcome here!May I ask what makes you wonder about Christians uniting in organized religion?Christianity is not about traditions,customs or organized religion.....it is about a Personal & Intimate Relationship with God in Christ....

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

4 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Dallan

I thought you were a Christian? Well,welcome to Worthy,all are welcome here!May I ask what makes you wonder about Christians uniting in organized religion?Christianity is not about traditions,customs or organized religion.....it is about a Personal & Intimate Relationship with God in Christ....

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Correct and trying to make a one world religion is just what the enemy is counting on.  

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 8/8/2016 at 11:28 AM, Dallan said:

I was wondering if only the second coming could bring the belief in just one denomination worldwide or what could possibly unite Christianity to one denomination before the second coming happened? Something ive always wondered.

Response to comment: Sorry for the misunderstanding. I am a Christian and have followed Christ since my early teens. I just wish all Christianity was one denomination. I understand though that even religions like Buddhism and Hinduism and Judaism has multiple denominations. I just wish catholicism, protestantism, and other religions all believed in the truth. Is there anything that could convert all us humans to the pure truth before the second coming is what I meant to ask. Or will that wait until the millenium? Thanks for your comments.

I guess my question to you Dallan is what is the truth as you see it?  The truth for me is Jesus.  He said,"I am the way the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father but by Me."

Buddhism, Hinduism and and other man made religions have nothing to do with the walk that believers in Jesus have.  Everything I believe can be backed up with scripture, what do you use to back what you believe?

Blessings, RustyAngeL