10 hours ago, miracles said:

correct your turn

12 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Answer: 24

What invention lets you look right through a wall?

it glass i think but miracles got it right

1 hour ago, worthy said:

correct your turn

If you are a math whiz and didn't need a calculator to perform 60 x 60 x 24 x 365, then 31,536,000 works too. If you used 365.25 to account for leap year, then you are a human calculator. 24. If you said 12 for January 2nd, February 2nd, etc that's close, but you forgot about January 22nd, February 22nd and so on.

Source: Google

11 hours ago, worthy said:

it glass i think but miracles got it right

Since you don't know the answers to your own riddles, I will un-follow this thread.

The fall and break were five, after that, I came alive

I found a friend in me, by my side for eternity

I was not born, yet I had 3, who looked pretty much like me. Who am I? :huh:

Edited by miracles

a twin sister

9 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Since you don't know the answers to your own riddles, I will un-follow this thread.

i was answering your riddle

On 8/10/2016 at 8:28 AM, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Answer: 24

What invention lets you look right through a wall?

21 hours ago, worthy said:

but miracles got it right

9 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

i was answering you question :What invention lets you look right through a wall? : I said it glass i think. So i know the answer to my riddle it's 12. I was just simply answering yours.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Obinna Ejimofor
      How can believers of this age pull down strong holds, if they can't stay off their Television, how can we stay spotless from worldly pollution if we enjoy what the world enjoy on social media?????
    • By YeshuasPrincess
      please note this is just a question i am asking and this is something my sister in law is going through with her 18 Year old son freah out of High school
      this is a Christian boy , and she is having a hard time keeping him from playing Tour of Duty a very bloody and graphic game that is in No Way glorifying to God , i have tried to explain to him this is not What we are to be entertaining ourselves with , blood , guts , gore , death . Fyi this was the very game that 21 year old man played right before he loaded up his gun and shot dead the Children and teachers in Sandy hook . Please if your a teen or a young adult that plays this game , please refrain from replying to this question , i want help from Adult Christians that can help me with helping my family , I dont want replies on how we should compromise with such graphic and evil virtual games for children or teens .   Robert is my Nephews name he needs prayers for intervention hes driving his mom about mad  they all are Christian and shes finding him up all night with head gear and speaker and playing this awful violent game till 6 am in the morning !   God Bless , and please be kind in the replys this is a spiritual battle and its tearing this family apart

God bless