IGNORED

Personal predictions for 2nd coming and why?

Dallan

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  281
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi TehMill,

The `gospel, the good news of God`s rule through Israel in the Millennium (& beyond) is what the Lord was reminding the people of Israel when He was on earth. It was the good news that the OT prophets foretold - God`s rule through Israel over the nations of the earth, (the Kingdom, rule of the God of heaven - eg Dan.2; 44).

..in the days of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed.` (Dan. 2: 44)

God is referring to His rule on earth as we know that His kingdom is over all, in all the other realms as well.

Now as to the Body of Christ, we are a parenthesis, & the `good news` to us is that we will rule from the third heaven, Christ`s seat of power.

...............................................................................(Body of Christ`s good news, we will rule from heaven.)

.............................................Israel`s good news,..(............................................................................................)........ they will rule on the earth in the millennium & beyond.

regards, Marilyn.

:)

Hi

Yes that is quite right, therefore the rapture can only refer to the church for the Jews are going nowhere...we reign with Christ from heaven, they reign with Christ from Jerusalem.

They are being gathered [and will be FULLY gathered] to their place in preparation and when Christ comes He will gather us to our place.

But the logic also suggests that since we are still in the nations during the reign of Antichrist it is the CHURCH which goes through the tribulation not Israel who will have a pact with Antichrist while he is opposing everything called god...he will oppose YOU.

A careful reading of Jeremiah. 30 and Daniel 12 fully bears this out

It is the time of Jacob's trouble BUT

...he shall be saved out of it

Look closely at Jeremiah for you know that every word in scripture is precise in it's usage

These are the words that the Lord spake concerning Israel and concerning Judah

For thus saith the Lord we have heard a voice of trembling, of fear and not of peace

[BUT WHY? God is asking]

Ask ye now and see whether a man doth travail with child? why then do I see every man with his hands on his loins as a woman in travail and all faces turned to paleness?

See?

It is the woman [the church] who travails not Israel, God's firstborn son.

Therefore fear ye not o My servant Jacob saith the Lord, neither be dismayed o Israel for lo I will save thee from afar and thy seed from the land of their captivity. And Jacob shall return and shall be in rest and be quiet and none shall make him afraid.

This is Israel's full restoration, it is born out in Daniel 12

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/8/2016 at 7:25 PM, Dallan said:

What are everyone's personal predictions for when the second coming will happen and why? 

Hi Dallan,  Just am curious to know if you yourself have a personal prediction when the second coming will happen?

Also I am not clear what you are meaning in your use of the term "second coming".   Are you referring to what is known as the "rapture" or the Church being "caught up" in the air?   Or are you referring to the beginning of the 1000 year Millenial Reign of Christ?  Thanks for clarifying in advance.

On 8/23/2016 at 11:23 PM, kwikphilly said:

No predictions here...only advice:

BE READY!

Always be ready to give an answer to those who ask.  

Sis my answer too is "I Will Therefore Be Ready".

On 8/23/2016 at 11:23 PM, kwikphilly said:

No predictions here...only advice:

BE READY!

Always be ready to give an answer to those who ask.  

Sis my answer too is "I Will Therefore Be Ready".

The Bible does not give the particular dates, times or the specific year for His Return but it teaches us to BE READY instead regardless of the times and seasons we are in. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

The Bible does not give the particular dates, times or the specific year for His Return but it teaches us to BE READY instead regardless of the times and seasons we are in. 

Openly Curious

AMEN! My sentiments exactly Beloved:emot-heartbeat: