• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Scott Free
      For the Glory of Jesus Christ the only unique Son of God. My Lord, My Savior, My All.
      "For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit." Romans 14:17 
      "Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience." Colossians 3:12
      "Now our knowledge is partial and incomplete, and even the gift of prophecy reveals only part of the whole picture!" I Corinthians 13:9
      "And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know." 1 Corinthians 8:2
      "Let no one deceive himself. If any of you thinks he is wise in this age, he should become a fool, so that he may become wise." 1 Corinthians 3:18

Hello, brothers and sisters in Christ. The Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ and the books of Daniel and Revelation are my teachers. I have a doctorate level education. This article is not aimed at the general assembly, it is for those who already have a background knowledge in Biblical prophecy. If you are a new Christian I strongly encourage you to ignore this and focus on the Fruits of the Spirit. An overwhelming amount of information has been summarized here. This is necessary to condense everything into a short essay. The focus of this is to provide new avenues for your study. It would take multiple books to expound upon all the details. I have tested every interpretation for the past 30 years. Putting each of them into the fire. Testing with the continuity of a holistic body of prophetic Biblical knowledge and fitting them into the reference of a comprehensive view of global secular events. Doing this without preconceived bias, along with the humility to change when faced with overwhelming hostile witness. Most interpretations were made back when no one knew of our current circumstances. We were not able to realize everything until after the mid 1980's. This information truly fits what is actually in the world today. It represents a complete body of knowledge, taking all things into consideration and without interference from cultural bias. All the separate events fit together in a holistic fashion with the full support of Biblical prophecy. 
      The focus of these statements are the events surrounding the fall of the Whore of Babylon. The first part is direct comparison to scripture. The last parts are manifestations of the Beast himself and twice removed from the scriptures that inspired their consideration. These statements are only my opinion, are subject to change and presented randomly. 
      The Antichrist is the (Maitreya .org). On web page goto: Literature/ The Plan/ Master Plan for Planet Earth (MAP)
      The Pope fits the position of the False Prophet.
      Lamb (Christian) that speaks like a dragon (Rome)
      N.Y.C. fits the the Great Whore.
      United Nations and a melting pot of all nationalities
      Dependent on maritime world commerce
      Between two rivers
      A great coastal city
      Consumer bases economy
      Media polluting world with lust
      Separate form the Dragon
      Dominates the Dragons system
      Defeats emperor style government
      The Whore is not of the Dragon but a separate city state in a secure geographical location away from the threat of invasion.
      The Great Whore "of" Babylon and Mystery Babylon are distinctly different entities. 
      5 were, 1 is and 1 is yet to come. (Rev 17:10) This scripture is from the point of view of the Whore and is putting her in historical context.
      Daniels prophecies ties into the seven hills of the Whore and the seven headed dragon.
      1)Babylon
      2)Persia
      3)Greece
      4)Rome
      5)Two divisions of Rome - Holy Rome who was defeated by Napoleon and Byzantine who's governing body relocated to Russia in the 1400's. In other words Moscow is now the seat of government in Eastern Rome having absorbed the fleeing Constantinople rulers. Czar literally means Caesar. See "Moscow is the Third Rome".
      6)Iron and clay - this is post WW I and II in Europe and Middle East. The defeat of emperors and the establishment of statehood. The U.S.A. assumes hegemony over Western Rome's historic borders. Thus the Dragons near fatal wound that will not recover until the rise of the Antichrist.
      7)10 member group, with 3 to have undisputed global military dominance. The only group to be in a position for such power is the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (S.C.O.), made in part to counteract N.A.T.O. aggression. This organization represents 50% of the worlds population. Whereas the E.U. represents only about 12%. Germany, France and the U.K.'s potential is relatively weak. It is too far of a stretch to say the E.U. will have the military personnel for world domination. Logically, the three nations are Russia, China and India. Remember, prophecy is on a global scale at this stage and no longer confined to Rome's historic borders.
      The US attack on Iran is the Pearl Harbor that will incite direct Sino-Russian engagement.
      (Rev 18:18) Osama Bin Laden and Russian officials with the help of MS-13 have planted miniaturized thermonuclear 2 kiloton bombs in the major US cities to stop this event. They are meant to be thermal, igniting large areas to create fire storms. The destructive shock wave and fallout are of secondary importance. For comprehensive details see: "Al-Qaeda nukes already in U.S." and "Al Qaeda has Nuclear Weapons-CIA". 
      (Rev 18:8) New York, Miami, Las Vegas and Los Angeles will be nuked when we attack Iran. It will not just be N.Y.C., but also places like L.A., Las Vegas, Miami and maybe Seattle. Places that pose risk to the occupying countries of Russia, China, Mexico and the "Islamic State" along with protecting the naval ports in Cuba and Alaska(annexed by Russia) See: "1984 Prophecy-Dumitru Duduman-Warning America"
      (Rev 17:16) Russia with the backing of China and India will take Europe(Germany and Vatican are already in bed with Russia) and Alaska. Mexico will have Texas to Florida. China will have California. Islam will rule over New England.  The Gulf coast is reserved for Mexico,  starving and chaotic population will not be a match for the hardened militia and military grade weapons that are flooding across the boarder. Wisconsin will not be a problem for Canada, whose occupation will be welcome. See: "As if Things Weren't Bad Enough, Russian Professor Predicts End of U.S."-WSJ, "Orthodox and Catholics joining forces" and "Russian-German Chamber of Commerce (ECP)". 
      (Rev 18:17) Mexico, Cuba, Nicaragua and others have been given a navy by Russia to enforce an embargo on the rest of the U.S. population. Cuba and Mexico will shut off trade to Gulf ports. Mexico, Venezuela, China and Nicaragua can halt Pacific lanes of traffic. Russia, Turkey and Iran(every Iranian vessel of trade has missiles) can halt Atlantic trade. England will be preoccupied with the Russian annexation of Europe. See: "Russia’s Goals, Strategy and Tactics in Latin America"
      40 days after the nukes the Day of Declaration will be announced to the world by Maitreya(M). The broadcast will unite world media in the process. See: "Maitreya's emergence", "Maitreya Mission emerged out from the Baha'i Faith" and  "Maitreya's TV interviews and the Day of Declaration"
      (Rev 17:17) (Rev. 17:10) After the destruction of N.Y.C. the S.C.O. nations will elect M as world leader. The U.N. headquarters will move to Jerusalem. The Temple will be build and the image of a Buddha will be erected there 10 to 20 years later. (Dan 12:11) He appears to establish a social, religious and political order first. For an undisclosed amount of time he rules the world, before he is assassinated which initiates the 1290 days. Events may not happen as quick as we think.
      The purpose of the Pope is to raise the masses to meet M. 
      (Rev 13:15) M only associates with the elite and will establish the ruling class. An A.I. of his person will be created for public intercourse, for a more "wholesome" internet .
      The two will combine their forces after the Day of Declaration, together the pyramid has its cap stone. 
      Pope's sphere of influence: Catholics and Eastern Orthodox, Central and South America, Russia(Europe annexed), Southern Africa.
      Maitreya's sphere of influence: Islam, Judaism, Hinduism/Buddhism and Jainism, China, Southeast Asia, India, Middle East, North Africa.
      (Rev 17:16) After the burning down of N.Y.C. the U.N. headquarters will move to Jerusalem. The Palestinians will still be a problem. The Elders will pack them in boats and load them down with weapons. Sending them to New England allowing the boats to pass the embargo. The Palestinians will gather up an Islamic state and will subjugate a starving and chaotic population.
      (Rev 18:6-7) The cup of the saints blood. The Whore is drunk off the saints not because of her own doing, but of events happening within her boarders. Maiterya's mother is named Sekhmet. She waits in New Mexico to receive her kingdom, because, of a dream she had. She will gather the Hispanic populations as the Mother of God. Her children will devour (Rev 17:16) the Bible Belt(Texas to Florida). The cup will runneth over (Rev. 17:6). Forgive the pagan reference it is necessary to understand this. sekhmet is the oldest god in Egypt. She is a lion goddess her titles include Annihilator of the Rebellious and Our Lady of the Bloodbath. When ra sent her to destroy his enemies she went overboard and started to kill indiscriminately. ra was fearful all mankind would perish. So, ra turned the Nile into fake blood by mixing beer and pomegranate juice for her to drink instead. When she had her fill of this mixture she got drunk and fell asleep waking to become a goddess of love, motherhood and joy. In sekhmet temple worship they had what was called the porch of drunkenness were they drank this red alcoholic mixture. 
      (2 Thessalonians 2:9-12) In the valley of Hebron, Maitreya will descend in a u.f.o. with lightning and thunder.? The statement is based on Islamic teaching of the Mahdi(Antichrist). This is supported by Biblical prophecy and is tied to the new energy source M has planned. That is to draw electricity directly from the Magnetosphere using large hovering platforms connected by long cables to satellites (Rev 13:13). See: "The Space Tether Experiment"- NASA and "Ayatollah: Mahdi coming back in Space Ship"-WND
      (F.Y.I.) Revelation is seven separate letters. These documents repeat information as they overlap each other. This confuses many scholars. Both the rapture event and the 3 1/2 years are referred to in separate story lines. This gives the illusion of two different events when the book is viewed as a continuous narrative. Book divisions by chapter 3-3-3-4-3-3-3.
      For the glory of Jesus and by the power of His cross. Thank you for reading this. May you stand unmoved without fear, giving people comfort with the strength of your faith in Jesus Christ.
    • By Behold
      Many believers do not enjoy their Christianity as they should because they have an idea of God, and how to deal with Him, and how He deals with them, that is remarkably wrong.
      There are many born again Saints whose entire idea of fellowship with God is not  friendship, is not a love relationship, is not family..... but its a sort of a "how do i make myself worthy enough for God to be nice to me and accept me".
      Its almost a sort of mild performance anxiety mental issue,  where the believer has not been able to accept or believe that God loves them because God is LOVE and that is what He does, because that is who He is......in reality.
      Instead they are forever straining at the straps, earning, stressing, ever seeking to perform enough, long enough, so that God can accept them.
      And truly, this performance based Christian mentality is a straight jacket of misery, and if you are wearing it, i want to offer you a verse to meditate on so that you get a True Vision of the God who saved you, and not because you earned it, but only because "God so loved YOU", that even if you were the only person in the world, He still would have sent His Blessed Son to the Cross just to bring YOU home to His Kingdom and into His heart.
      Look at this verse... and see the real God, your Father.
      John 16:24
      "and hitherto have you asked nothing in my name :   ASK and you shall receive, that your JOY MAY BE FULL.""
      Now, let me expound this just a little .........
      "what are you waiting for?.....ask me.... im your Father.....I love you......and i want to give to you my blessing so that your joy may be full"
      Now, did you notice what you are to do to earn this fullness of Joy that God wants to give you?
      Answer.) = nothing
      You dont earn it.    And the reason is, .. God's love for you is not a performance based rewards system.    He is not up there taking notes and awarding and subtracting reward points, and if you finally do enough and get enough points, you finally get a blessing.
      That is not God.  That is not how God's love works, or functions.... Yet many believers are working to get God's love., working to get God's acceptance.... working to get God to love them.........and they never feel it, ever..... because God's love is FREELY given.
      You noticed the reward of simply asking God in prayer ?   = "that your JOY might be full"... = Blessing.
      God wants this for you.  This is How He loves you.... He loves by GIVING and GIVING, and never is this based on your performance.  Its always and only based on God's nature.... God is a giver... God is LOVE.  God loves YOU.

• By Tzephanyahu
      Shalom All, 
      Here's an article that might help someone. Either athesists wondering why bother to even read the Bible, or believers wanting a handy page to refer when in need! Topics covered include:
      Most controversial book in history Miraclous design Survivability   www.faithandtheword.com/bother/withbible
      May it encourage at least one precious soul decide to pick up a Bible, by His Grace. 
      Love & Shalom 
    • By Tzephanyahu
      Shalom All, 
      Here's an article that's perfect for those of us that who want more from Bible reading time, in need of inspiration to read regularly or interested in how to hear from the Father by reading it. Topics covered include:
      The school of the Holy Spirit Biblical meditation  Safety spiritually and theologically  www.faithandtheword.com/bother/reading
      I hope someone gets a kick out of it. 
      May Yahweh, the Great King, bless your reading time, which is the blessed moment we get to absorb His wonderful words. 
      Love & Shalom 
    • By Behold
      Sometimes a believer finds that they are not happy/content/satisfied within their heart.
      This didnt happen to them overnight, but rather it happened over time, gradually.
      One day they realized that they have not felt peace, or contentment, or hope,.......... in a while.
      So what happened. >>>> ???
      Well, often its a very simple situation.  Common..... And this is...... that you are a person of real faith, who really committed to Jesus at one point.  You were all in.  totally offered, totally submitted, devoted, sold out.
      And when you were this, when you were that person, this is the REAL YOU, this is your NEW IDENTITY "In Christ".. =  you came to live within a born again place in God, a shelter and foundation in Christ, that removed you pretty much from the world.   This is your "spiritual first love", and that is how it feels when you are in that place of submission and heart willingness.
      There was that time when all that mattered was Jesus.  He was not just a name to you, or a distant figure on a cross, but He had become your wholeness, your inner completeness, your joy.
      But now, you dont find this to be who you are, anymore.  You feel so different.  So, its time that you go back to who you really are, who you are remade to be, by the Father thru Christ.
      So, simply, the problem is....once you have tasted the heavenly gift, the goodness of God, (born again)  and have known this complete inner sense of wellness & of wholeness ......then if you slip away from this spiritual position,  you will eventually really miss it.
      Understand....that once you are no longer living and walking  in the light, then you are living in the dark, and when you are there you won't realize what has happened to you, until you DO realize it.
      See, spiritual darkness is a veil over your mind, and because it veils gradually, you really don't notice it as you enter into more and more of the dark.
      And when you are truly back in the dark, you start trying to fill your "Jesus void" with stuff...with activities, with TV, with everything that the eye can find to want to do.   And when your inner diet becomes completely again all that the world has to offer you, you will eventually, if you are a true child of God, find yourself feeling empty, lifeless, unhappy..... Joyless.   As all these feelings are the  fruit of the inner man, when the inner man is feeding on the diet the dark world offers.
      Saint, the world offers you 3  feelings.    Fleshy carnal fleeting happiness.   A complete lack of satisfaction. And absolutely no contentment.    Do you feel any of this, or all of this?
      Jesus is the opposite of all those, and what He imparts into you, is not only the remedy for those negative feelings, but a God created Joy and Wholeness and Wellness in your inner being that the world does not understand and can never provide.
      WE the born again are referred to as a "peculiar people", (in some NT versions) and that is how the world SEES us, because we do not live for the world, yet, we live in it.  So, to the unbeliever, this is odd, this is not "normal" regarding their POV.
      So, if you are connecting with what im saying right now, then that is what has happened or is happening to you, IF....... you are the one who is hearing me right now.
      So, Saint..... to remedy this situation, to DEPART from this  dark place that you are become inside yourself, you have to realize that you are not who you are in there....... and that is why you can't find the peace you want in your heart for a while now.
      The real peace you want is found and is kept when you are back to who you are, back to the place of endless wholeness and joy.    Back to the loving arms and tender care of Jesus.  Back to "first love".  And you cannot ever again be satisfied or content with anything less.  And when you try, you will always feel empty, and you will always feel wrong.
      Go home....
      Jesus is the Light, and He leaves it on for you all the time.  Its where you belong now and forever.