• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,036
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

Here are some historic references on the topic –

Josephus, Antiquities of the Jews, Book 1 - Chapter 3.

CONCERNING THE FLOOD; AND AFTER WHAT MANNER NOAH WAS SAVED IN AN ARK, WITH HIS KINDRED, AND AFTERWARDS DWELT IN THE PLAIN OF SHINAR,

1.     NOW this posterity of Seth continued to esteem God as the Lord of the universe, and to have an entire regard to virtue, for seven generations; but in process of time they were perverted, and forsook the practices of their forefathers; and did neither pay those honors to God which were appointed them, nor had they any concern to do justice towards men. But for what degree of zeal they had formerly shown for virtue, they now showed by their actions a double degree of wickedness, whereby they made God to be their enemy. For many angels of God accompanied with women, and begat sons that proved unjust, and despisers of all that was good, on account of the confidence they had in their own strength; for the tradition is, that these men did what resembled the acts of those whom the Grecians call giants. But Noah was very uneasy at what they did; and being displeased at their conduct, persuaded them to change their dispositions and their acts for the better: but seeing they did not yield to him, but were slaves to their wicked pleasures, he was afraid they would kill him, together with his wife and children, and those they had married; so he departed out of that land.

FROM: The Targum of Jonathan Ben Uzziel On the Pentateuch With The Fragments of the Jerusalem Targum From the Chaldee

VI. And it was when the sons of men began to multiply upon the face of the earth, and fair daughters were born to them; and the sons of the great saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and painted, and curled, walking with revelation of the flesh, and with imaginations of wickedness; that they took them wives of all who pleased them. And the Lord said by His Word, All the generations of the wicked which are to arise shall not be purged after the order of the judgments of the generation of the deluge, which shall be destroyed and exterminated from the midst of the world. Have I not imparted My Holy Spirit to them, (or, placed My Holy Spirit in them,) that they may work good works? And, behold, their works are wicked. Behold, I will give them a prolongment of a hundred and twenty years, that they may work repentance, and not perish.

[JERUSALEM. And the Word of the Lord said, The generations which are to arise shall not be judged after (the manner of) the generation of the deluge, (which is) to be destroyed, and exterminated, and finally blotted out. Have I not imparted My Spirit to the sons of men, because they are flesh, that they may work good works? But they do works of evil. Behold, I have given them a prolongment of a hundred and twenty years, that they may work repentance; but they have not done it.]

Schamchazai and Uzziel, who fell from heaven, were on the earth in those days; and also, after the sons of the Great had gone in with the daughters of men, they bare to them: and these are they who are called men who are of the world, men of names.

And the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and all the imagery of the thought of his heart was only evil every day. And it repented the Lord in His Word that He had made man upon the earth; and He passed judgment upon them by His Word.

Book of Enoch

[Chapter 6] - 1 And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto 2 them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men 3 and beget us children.' And Semjaza, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not 4 indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations 5 not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' Then sware they all together and bound themselves 6 by mutual imprecations upon it. And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn 7 and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And these are the names of their leaders: Samlazaz, their leader, Araklba, Rameel, Kokablel, Tamlel, Ramlel, Danel, Ezeqeel, Baraqijal, 8 Asael, Armaros, Batarel, Ananel, Zaq1el, Samsapeel, Satarel, Turel, Jomjael, Sariel. These are their chiefs of tens.

[Chapter 7] - 1 And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms 2 and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they 3 became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed 4 all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against 5 them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and 6 fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

As to Shilo's question, " Could that possibly include genetically mutated people via the mark of the beast, as well?" Well, I certainly wouldn't exclude the possibility. For if fallen angel technology is used to alter people's DNA, are we really believe that they continue to share the "image" of God? Or that they are acceptable to God as temples when they have now genetically mutilated beings or hybrids?

Edited by BlindSeeker

• 2 weeks later...

Man, I sure didn't mean to kill the thread....

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

On 10/08/2016 at 9:12 AM, shiloh357 said:

We have been seeing a lot of information about how scientists are monkeying around with human genetics and animal genetics and trying out several weird ideas, trying to clone humans and creating human/animal hybrids and similar things. I can't even remember all of the stuff they are doing.

So, what might be the connection between these things and the mark of the beast? I mean, what if the mark of the beast isn't just about not being able to buy, sell or trade? What if the come up with an implant that actually changes the DNA of a person and they actually are genetically mutated in some fashion so that they are servants of the Beast?

When God sent the flood there were gentically mutated people on the earth, the giants. They were human/angel hybrids and evidence has been found of their existence, though the scientific world tried to cover it up. Jesus said that it would like the days of Noah when he returns. Could that possibly include genetically mutated people via the mark of the beast, as well? Your thoughts?

I posted a video on this.

Genetic mutation is definitely a possibility:

Bearing in mind that aliens (extra-terrestrials) always flee at the name of Jesus because they are not really beings from other planets, they are actually fallen angels / demons in disguise. The fallen angels are possibly engaged in mutation experiments today. Alien abductees often claim that they are experimented on, and in some extreme encounters they are sexually abused. I think that fallen angels may be abducting vulnerable people in order to tamper with genetics. This is just a forerunner of what is yet to come.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

This was just in the news this week!  A baby was born with the DNA of three people! 

First-ever baby born with DNA from 3 people

A controversial technique that uses DNA from three parents has resulted in the first-ever birth of a child, a team of American scientists in Mexico confirmed Tuesday.

The technology allows parents with rare genetic mutations to have healthy babies and, while not approved in the United States, is legal in the United Kingdom.

New Scientist reported that the baby, a boy, was born five months ago to Jordanian parents. The child was at risk of inheriting a severe neurological disorder called Leigh syndrome, which typically kills individuals within a few years of birth.

In using DNA from three individuals, researchers were able to remove some of the mother’s DNA from an egg and leave out the disease-causing DNA. The healthy DNA was slipped into a donor’s egg, which was then fertilized. Thus, the child inherited DNA from his two parents and the egg donor.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/09/28/first-ever-baby-born-with-dna-from-3-people.html

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,134
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Good Fruit

Angels4U posted a video in our Video Forum about this you may want to see                             With love-in Christ,Kwik

5 hours ago, eileenhat said:

Another attempt by the anti-Christ to discredit God (ie. book of Enoch).

The antichrist wrote the book of Enoch??

Which one?

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Content Count:  56,061
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, BlindSeeker said:

The antichrist wrote the book of Enoch??

Which one?

3 if one wants to get serious about that book.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,455
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

First I'll say it's interesting and productive to search out God's Word. I'm not saying the following is going to occur, rather it a suspicion and conjecture on my part I see developing, as our eyes are becoming' opened. I believe the shut book of Daniel is becoming understandable in this day and age. Sorry to be long winded but there is no simple explanation of a suspicion I have.

Here is a strange scripture pertaining to Nimrod. In addition, would you suppose people back in Nimrod's time were so stupid and naive, they thought they could physically build a man made structure to reach heaven, or was there more to it? Ever notice all the 'high places' where the fallen angels landed, where God talked to Moses, where Noah's Arc landed etc. etc., exactly where Jesus stood when he stated:

Matthew 16:18 (KJV) And I say also unto thee, that thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. {emphasis mine}

Jesus was standing next to a cave at Mt. Baal (Hermon) that was known to be a portal / gate to hell. The Bible reveals many (portals / gates) and the majority of them are on high places. Did Nimrod build the Tower of Babel as a supernatural gate to reach into heaven? Think about what God said about what these 'people' could do if not stopped.

Genesis 10:8 (KJV) And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth. {emphasis mine}.

Strong's 2470 he began (chalah) to be weak, sick, afflicted.

Strong's 1368 (Gibbor) Giant man, mighty man.

Example: I wasn't born with diabetes, I didn't live with diabetes, I 'became' diabetic when a switch was turned on. I suspect many of the things hidden in our DNA code, in which geneticist's consider junk DNA have a purpose beyond our imagination.

So Genesis 10:8 might be translated better in our language as, “And Cush begat Nimrod: he got sick, weak and afflicted with something, then he became a giant [Nephilim] in the earth? Is that such a stretch?

Trans-humanism: The so called advances in nanotechnology, DNA tampering, Chimera experiments, three parent DNA children, mice with human ears, pigs with human blood, robotics, artificial intelligence (AI), on and on… These are only what have been reported, there's no doubt they are well beyond what is currently moral, legal, safe, reported, known and what is acceptable to God.

Keep in mind what all this is for; to drastically increase our life spans, rid us of disease, make us better humans and more like God, and a better tool for 'war' and 'space exploration'. In effect, they are stating, “God, you didn't make us good enough, we can do better.”

Revelation 19:19 (KJV) And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

What arrogance, to even think you have a chance of beating the Lord almighty with our primitive little missiles, tanks, human troops, drones, fighters and even chemical and nuclear weapons. What folly, idiocy and arrogance is this? Unless…

This army is comprised with Satan himself, fallen ones, an army of Nephilim and evil spirit beings along side human beings, if in fact they are still human.

Revelation 16:2 (KJV) And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshiped his image. {emphasis mine}.

Suppose this implanted micro chip or whatever it is; a human / evil spiritual technology, along with the requirement you must have for identification purposes, legal reasons, employment and the ability to buy and sell in the world system… What if this new inspired technology promised longer life spans and acted as an inoculation / immunization against many or all diseases [as in the days of Noe]? Look at the people now that get an annual flue shots and vaccinations, they are mandatory to go to schools, travel to other countries, etc. I can envision a stampede of people lining up and begging for this technology of a disease free extended life.

Now let's further envision by design or accident that; this implant (or whatever it may be) acts on our DNA (all the junk DNA geneticists have no idea what it is or what its purpose) and as in the diabetes example, 'we became' giants [Nephilim]. Could God have shut off the Nephilim DNA code all humans may have and it gets activated and 'we become'? Or could it restructure our DNA to 'become'?

This is something that is technologically feasible in this day and age, much less with additional help of the fallen angelic host or the Man of Perdition.

Based on the descriptions in Revelation, it makes much more sense the battle of Armageddon will be fought by humans that had become [gibbor, giants, Nephilim], the indwell-ed Man of Perdition, all the fallen ones and Satan himself.

How could a multitude of mere human being be so stupid and arrogant to challenge the Lord Almighty in a war?

Like I said, this is pure conjecture on my part but, based on scripture and the current technology right before our eyes, I don't believe it's beyond the realm of possibility.

Your research, eschatology and thoughts?

Edited by Dennis1209

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,134
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

What arrogance,

Blessings Dennis................................my sentiments EXACTLY!!!!   

It is the same ole enemy from the very beginning,insidious,subtle,ARROGANT,,.,the spirit of "pride"                                         With love,in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

The Giants twice lived on Earth, Scripture teaches, "There were giants in the earth IN THOSE DAYS (before the flood); and also after that (after the flood), when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them."

Genesis 6:4, "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."

Thus giants were born and grew up in those days. Some were more than 15 feet tall as is clear from Deut. 3:11 where the bedstead of Og was 18 feet nine inches long and eight feet four inches wide.

Deuteronomy 3:11, "For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of giants; behold, his bedstead was a bedstead of iron; is it not in Rabbath of the children of Ammon? nine cubits was the length thereof, and four cubits the breadth of it, after the cubit of a man."

Giants are mentioned in Scripture many times (Num. 13:33; Deut. 2:11, 20, 3:11, 13; Josh. 12:4; 13:12; 15:8; 17:15; 18:16).