IGNORED

Genetic Mutations and the Mark of the Beast

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357

We have been seeing a lot of information about how scientists are monkeying around with human genetics and animal genetics and trying out several weird ideas, trying to clone humans and creating human/animal hybrids and similar things. I can't even remember all of the stuff they are doing.

So, what might be the connection between these things and the mark of the beast? I mean, what if the mark of the beast isn't just about not being able to buy, sell or trade? What if the come up with an implant that actually changes the DNA of a person and they actually are genetically mutated in some fashion so that they are servants of the Beast?

When God sent the flood there were gentically mutated people on the earth, the giants. They were human/angel hybrids and evidence has been found of their existence, though the scientific world tried to cover it up. Jesus said that it would like the days of Noah when he returns. Could that possibly include genetically mutated people via the mark of the beast, as well? Your thoughts?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Shiloh,

Now you usually give quite sensible comments, bro, but really I didn`t expect this -

`When God sent the flood there were gentically mutated people on the earth, the giants. They were human/angel hybrids and evidence has been found of their existence`

So are you saying that God gave angels sexual organs & then didn`t allow them to procreate? Or are there female angels & children angels!!!!! Ridiculous bro.

Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C

Guest shiloh357
3 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Shiloh,

Now you usually give quite sensible comments, bro, but really I didn`t expect this -

`When God sent the flood there were gentically mutated people on the earth, the giants. They were human/angel hybrids and evidence has been found of their existence`

So are you saying that God gave angels sexual organs & then didn`t allow them to procreate? Or are there female angels & children angels!!!!! Ridiculous bro.

Marilyn.

No, I think we assume they had sex with the women.  What if the genetic mutations were achieved by different, nonsexual means?  What if there was knowledge that existed at that time that has been lost over the ages?  Ancient societies were far more sophisticated than we give them credit for.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

32 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

No, I think we assume they had sex with the women.  What if the genetic mutations were achieved by different, nonsexual means?  What if there was knowledge that existed at that time that has been lost over the ages?  Ancient societies were far more sophisticated than we give them credit for.

Hi Shiloh,

OK, I hear you. Glad you didn`t take the other way. So if fallen angels (I presume) did this `mutation` then they would

- still be able to do it, (which they are not doing)

- & God would still have to have given them (fallen angels) DNA that could mix with earthly DNA.

So, to me it is a no brainer - Definitely NOT.

Marilyn.

Guest shiloh357
40 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Shiloh,

OK, I hear you. Glad you didn`t take the other way. So if fallen angels (I presume) did this `mutation` then they would

- & God would still have to have given them (fallen angels) DNA that could mix with earthly DNA.

Marilyn.

the reason they are not doing it now, is because God isn't allowing them to do it, for now. 

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,782
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

It has always been drawn down to this

Matt 10:34-42

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

40 He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

41 He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.

42 And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
KJV

The Lord's Word has drawn into the sinew and bone and divides so that the life is the issue no matter the  influence
to the contrary... the activity of life is not defined by this world but the one that is yet to come!  Love, Steven

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

On 8/10/2016 at 3:12 AM, shiloh357 said:

We have been seeing a lot of information about how scientists are monkeying around with human genetics and animal genetics and trying out several weird ideas, trying to clone humans and creating human/animal hybrids and similar things. I can't even remember all of the stuff they are doing.

So, what might be the connection between these things and the mark of the beast? I mean, what if the mark of the beast isn't just about not being able to buy, sell or trade? What if the come up with an implant that actually changes the DNA of a person and they actually are genetically mutated in some fashion so that they are servants of the Beast?

When God sent the flood there were gentically mutated people on the earth, the giants. They were human/angel hybrids and evidence has been found of their existence, though the scientific world tried to cover it up. Jesus said that it would like the days of Noah when he returns. Could that possibly include genetically mutated people via the mark of the beast, as well? Your thoughts?

Considering that the man of sin comes with ALL the deception of wickedness, I don't think anything's off the table.

Controlling transactions, changing DNA, altering neurological functions, its really hard to imagine what all methods of subjugation might be used.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/10/2016 at 4:07 AM, Marilyn C said:

Hi Shiloh,

Marilyn.

On 8/10/2016 at 4:49 AM, Marilyn C said:

Hi Shiloh,

Marylin, I think he is right, but you have to look for it very hard to find it. The reason the Demons stopped doing it is God bound the ones that did this in Chains. Satan's goal has always been to stop Christ/prophecy, remember he tried to kill baby Jesus, he tried to wipe out all the Jews via Hitler so prophecy could not be fulfilled. His first attempt was to corrupt the human bloodline so that it was not redeemable. So Jesus couldn't exist as perfect. I know it sounds crazy, but it is not really, it is just something we don't think of much.

2. (Jde 1:6) The example of the angels who sinned.

And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day;

a. The angels who did not keep their proper domain: Jude's letter is famous for bringing up obscure or controversial points, and this is one of them. Jude speaks of the angels who sinned, who are now imprisoned and awaiting a future day of judgment.

i. "It is not too much to say that the New Testament no where else presents so many strange phenomenon, or raises so many curious questions within so narrow a space." (Salmond, Pulpit Commentary)

b. Angels who did not keep their proper domain: There is some measure of controversy about the identity of these particular angels. We only have two places in the Bible where it speaks of angels sinning. First, there was the original rebellion of some angels against God (Isaiah 14:12-14, Revelation 12:4). Second, there was the sin of thesons of God described in Genesis 6:1-2.

i. Genesis 6:1-2 is a controversial passage all on its own. It says,"Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose." There is a significant debate as to if the sons of God are angelic beings, or just another way of saying "followers of God" among humans. Jude helps us answer this question.

c. Did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode: This offence was connected with some kind of sexual sin, such as the sexual union between rebellious angelic beings (the sons of God inGenesis 6:2) and the human beings (the daughters of men inGenesis 6:2). We know that there was some sexual aspect to this sin because Jude tells us in the following verse, Jude 7: as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh. The words in a similar manner to these refers back to theangels of Jude 6, and the words gone after strange flesh refers to their unnatural sexual union.

i. We know some things about this unnatural sexual union fromGenesis 6. We know that this unnatural union produced unnatural offspring. The unnatural union corrupted the genetic pool of mankind, so God had to find Noah, a man perfect in his generations(Genesis 6:9) - that is, "pure in his genetics." This unnatural union prompted an incredibly drastic judgment of God - a global flood, wiping out all of mankind except for eight people.

ii. We can add another piece of knowledge from Jude 6. This unnatural union prompted God to uniquely imprison the angels who sinned in this way. They are reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day.

iii. As for the specific details of this unnatural union, it is useless to speculate. We don't know how "fallen angel" genetic material could mix with human genetic material. Perhaps it happened through a unique form of demon possession and the fallen angel worked through a human host. We know that angels have the ability to assume human appearance at least temporarily, but we don't know more than that.

d. He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day: God judged these wicked angels, setting them in everlasting chains. Apparently some fallen angels are in bondage while others are unbound and active among mankind as demons.

i. By not keeping their proper place, they are now kept in chains. Their sinful pursuit of freedom put them in bondage. In the same way, those who insist on the freedom to do whatever they want are like these angels - bound with everlasting chains. True freedom comes from obedience.

ii. If angels cannot break the chains sin brought upon them, we are foolish to think that humans can break them. We can't set ourselves free from these chains, but we can only be set free by Jesus.

iii. This reminds us that these angels who sinned with an unnatural sexual union are no longer active. With His radical judgment back in the days of Noah, God put and end to this kind of unnatural sexual union.

iv. This example gives two lessons. First, it assures us that thecertain men causing trouble will be judged, no matter what their spiritual status had been. These angels at one time stood in the immediate, glorious presence of God - and now they are ineverlasting chains. If God judged the angels who sinned, He will judge these certain men. Second, it warns us that we also must continue walking with Jesus. If the past spiritual experience of these angels didn't guarantee their future spiritual state, then neither does ours. We must keep walking and be on guard.

3. (Jde 1:7) The example of Sodom and Gomorrah.

As Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

On 8/10/2016 at 4:49 AM, Marilyn C said:

Hi Shiloh,

Marilyn.

don't bet the kitchen sink on that.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Your imagination has been working over time shiloh :D I simply do not know and no one else will know until the tribulation.