IGNORED

Genetic Mutations and the Mark of the Beast

Guest shiloh357

Guest Robert
On 8/10/2016 at 4:33 AM, shiloh357 said:

the reason they are not doing it now, is because God isn't allowing them to do it, for now. 

Essentially, fallen angels with test tubes?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

16 minutes ago, RobertS said:

You might want to Google Carolyn Hamlet. 

Guest Robert
3 hours ago, other one said:

You might want to Google Carolyn Hamlet. 

Sorry, I already know of her. I'm not big into conspiracies and FUD.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 10/2/2016 at 8:28 PM, RobertS said:

Hi RobertS, 

Well, in a word, "yes". Note that God stated 'all' flesh would be destroyed, human, hybrid, beast and bird, why everything? Probably because it all needed to be started from scratch because it became so contaminated? All antediluvian cultures have a plethora of pictographs, sculptures, symbols, statues's and written records (Sumerian texts) of Chimera's and half human and half animals that they"worshiped". It continued after the flood in Greek, Roman hero's of old and other cultures, were they stupid too?

In my mind, it would be a stretch of imagination to think these intelligent antediluvian's would dream up such vain and vile creatures to worship, unless they had existed. I believe it was (and is) a continuing attempt by Satan, the Watchers and the fallen angelic host to pollute what God had created in His own image, to that of their's, and pollute the entire creation.  And to pollute the blood line to avert prophesy from being fulfilled. 

In my studies, there are only two groups of 'people' I have found that to whom no mercy, Grace and Salvation are obtained in the Holy Bible, the Nephilim (offspring of the Watchers and those women of whom the chose) and those whom accept the Mark of the Beast. Could there be a connection here maybe?

Edited by Dennis1209

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Yowm said:

A stab in the dark...

I believe the mark will include a psedo fulfillment of the original false promise of satan in the Garden 'You shall not surely die' Gen 3:4.

It may involve, for one giving their total obedience to the Beast, they will receive an implant (the Mark) which will keep them from aging through 'advanced scientific' break throughs both bio-genetically and technologically.

B-I-N-G-O, as I've studied and written so much on this subject, I can't conceive of any rational explanation why the world would rush to get that mark. I've suspected there will also be an outside force involved. Naturally that doesn't mean it's going to be correct, but things are shaping up rapidly to go that direction. There's a big flux in trans-humanism programs on television and so many scientists in the field working on improving mankind to be better. How would you think God feels about His creation, "it's not good enough?"

At any rate, it's fascinating keeping an eye on the rapid developments that almost occur daily in the scientific field and how the end-times are shaping up. Unfortunately, I can't keep up with the geopolitics, world events, global natural disasters and posturing of nations and leaders. As things are unfolding and happening so very rapidly. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  0

Ok. Let's ask the question, what is spiritual warfare. It is battles that take place in the spiritual realm, with no necessary interaction of the physical world.   For those who have been there and can attest of the reality of that world,  the mark of the beast would be for your allegiance and who you would submit to.  The world would be offered to you, just like when the devil took jesus up to the high place and offered the world to him.  All this would be in the spiritual world, rather than the physical.  How would a believer know really which chip not to take as there would not be one chip, but a plethora of them and its uses and if you avoid one, you may not be able the other.  

Edited by warrio12