Guest Robert

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

People always say they are going to tell God this and tell God that when they see Him because they simply do not understand the dynamics when it comes to the God-human relationship.  We are loved, but we are subservient to God, in every way.  When I stand before God, I am sure that I will be in so much awe, and regret over mistakes I have made in my life, and humility, and thanks, and love and grateful for the mercy that He has shown me that allows me to be in that spot that I will not be able to do anything but kneel and worship until He kindly tells me what He has for me next.              Cobalt

Indeed,very  hard to IMAGINE!!!!                                                                                     With love-in Christ,Kwik

6 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

People always say they are going to tell God this and tell God that when they see Him because they simply do not understand the dynamics when it comes to the God-human relationship.  We are loved, but we are subservient to God, in every way.  When I stand before God, I am sure that I will be in so much awe, and regret over mistakes I have made in my life, and humility, and thanks, and love and grateful for the mercy that He has shown me that allows me to be in that spot that I will not be able to do anything but kneel and worship until He kindly tells me what He has for me next.

And that's the point I was getting at: God's majesty, holiness and sheer awesome power are so great, that if His friends were "floored", how about those that hate Him?

As for those of us who love Him, I think we will literally be speechless and/ or in tears.

(I'll be the sobbing pile in the corner)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

I can see myself humbly bowing before Him in reverence and fear and love. I have a feeling that I will feel like I have never experienced a love on earth like I will feel when the Lord is before me.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

When I see God I am gonna bow prostrate before him