IGNORED

Does God will that some of his children be raped, tortured, or murdered?

spiderman1917

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  2

Nothing torments  my mind  more than to hear about innocent children being raped, tortured, or murdered.   

For whatever mysterious reason however,  God gives the devil permission to do so,  so it seems undeniable to me he wants it to happen.   How can you give someone  permission to harm your child if you don't want them to? 

Let me ask you, if you give a registered sex-offender freedom to rome your house and you know he's gonna rape your kid, could you really claim you didn't want it to happen? It is truly absurd for me to think otherwise. If you are going to say God doesn't want such things,  please first answer that question. 

I'm not saying God commits any evil act or sin.   God decides what is right and therefore everything he does is good because he decides what is good or bad.   He defines good and therefore all his actions are good. 

If he gives the devil and wicked people permission to triumph over, fool, manipulate, and slaughter the good and just, then he's asking for it to happen. 

He wanted his son to be tortured,  humiliated,  and executed.  If  you don't think the crucifixion was a good thing, then you aren't  Christian. 

I'm giving God the benefit and praise and assuming they will be so rewarded and filled with glory euphoria (like their slain victim spouse) on the other side, that they won't care about what happened to them or even be glad it happened, but I'm not going to deny the obvious. 

I know of some sweet girls that tried to help out a sociopathic murderer who was pretending to be injured. It was an act of kindness that cost them their life.

Without violating free -will God could have enlightened them to not try helping the guy and recognize he's faking the injury so he can knock them out with a crow-bar and rape + mutilate their bodies. 

Their inability to discern the killers intentions is also the responsibility of God as well , because there is no violation of free -will to give people accurate instincts and the gift of discernment. 

Free -will is such an inadequate explanation or  cop-out, it's interesting so many seeming rational thinkers buy into it.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

8 hours ago, spiderman1917 said:

Nothing torments  my mind  more than to hear about innocent children being raped, tortured, or murdered.   

For whatever mysterious reason however,  God gives the devil permission to do so,

Do not blame God for the evil that men do.

And keep in mind that the Lake of Fire is the final answer for all the wrong that happens on this earth that is so harsh and tragic that seems to go unpunished.

There is also the fact that for every horrible thing that someone does, there is a consequence, so, no one gets to harm and not be harmed.

2 hours ago, Behold said:

Do not blame God for the evil that men do.

And keep in mind that the Lake of Fire is the final answer for all the wrong that happens on this earth that is so harsh and tragic that seems to go unpunished.

There is also the fact that for every horrible thing that someone does, there is a consequence, so, no one gets to harm and not be harmed.

How can you give someone  permission to harm your child if you don't want them to? 

Before Satan could slaughter JOb's family he had to go before the throne of God and petition him and God said granted, you  can do whatever you want to anything he has,  just don't lay a finger on him. 

After killing his family he asked God if he could put job in physical agony with illness and torment  him with sores,  boils,  and diseases,  and God changed his mind and gave Satan permission torture him as he please. 

The book of Job is the word of God,  which means every word was inspired by God. 

The Devil also wasn't showing any signs of wanting to go after Job before God pointed him out saying "have you considered my servant Job? "  

God wanted Satan to kill Jobs family... God decides what is good,  so I can't accuse God of doing any wrong,  but if you give someone permission to kill your kids,  it's because you want them to kill your kids. 

How could anyone rationally argue otherwise? 

Another reason the free -will argument doesn't hold much water is because police intervene all the time to stop crime. 

More than a billion people in our world have the Holy -Spirit.  Yet when do we ever hear the Holy-spirit tell us who is the terrorist or who are the people responsible for all these missing children, so that we can notify the police and take the necessary measures to keep our children  safe?   

If God told us what to do, that is not even a microscopic violation of free -will  

Edited by spiderman1917

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, spiderman1917 said:

How can you give someone  permission to harm your child if you don't want them to? 

Before Satan could slaughter JOb's family he had to go before the throne of God and petition him and God said granted, you  can do whatever you want to anything he has,  just don't lay a finger on him. 

After killing his family he asked God if he could put job in physical agony with illness and torment  him with sores,  boils,  and diseases,  and God changed his mind and gave Satan permission torture him as he please. 

The book of Job is the word of God,  which means every word was inspired by God. 

The Devil also wasn't showing any signs of wanting to go after Job before God pointed him out saying "have you considered my servant Job? "  

God wanted Satan to kill Jobs family... God decides what is good,  so I can't accuse God of doing any wrong,  but if you give someone permission to kill your kids,  it's because you want them to kill your kids. 

How could anyone rationally argue otherwise? 

Another reason the free -will argument doesn't hold much water is because police intervene all the time to stop crime. 

More than a billion people in our world have the Holy -Spirit.  Yet when do we ever hear the Holy-spirit tell us who is the terrorist or who are the people responsible for all these missing children, so that we can notify the police and take the necessary measures to keep our children  safe?   

If God told us what to do, that is not even a microscopic violation of free -will  

Whom did Jesus Harm?

What did he ever do to hurt anyone?

Jesus was the purest, nicest, most kind and loving person who has ever been born on this earth, and they nailed him to a cross and let him hang and bleed until  he could no longer push himself up off the spike in his heels to catch another breath, and he finally smothered and died.

So, that is how THIS WORLD treated God's Son.

Life was not fair to God's Son, and its not fair to anyone else., and this is hard to accept, but that is how it is.

Life isn't fair to anyone, and this world in general is a cruel and hateful place, that we make better by not being like the world.

The Good news is, God offers us a way out of it and off of it to come and be a part of His Love and Family.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

15 hours ago, spiderman1917 said:

For whatever mysterious reason however,  God gives the devil permission to do so,  so it seems undeniable to me he wants it to happen.   How can you give someone  permission to harm your child if you don't want them to? 

Let me ask you, if you give a registered sex-offender freedom to rome your house and you know he's gonna rape your kid, could you really claim you didn't want it to happen? It is truly absurd for me to think otherwise. If you are going to say God doesn't want such things,  please first answer that question. 

I'm not saying God commits any evil act or sin.   God decides what is right and therefore everything he does is good because he decides what is good or bad.   He defines good and therefore all his actions are good. 

If he gives the devil and wicked people permission to triumph over, fool, manipulate, and slaughter the good and just, then he's asking for it to happen. 

He wanted his son to be tortured,  humiliated,  and executed.  If  you don't think the crucifixion was a good thing, then you aren't  Christian. 

I'm giving God the benefit and praise and assuming they will be so rewarded and filled with glory euphoria (like their slain victim spouse) on the other side, that they won't care about what happened to them or even be glad it happened, but I'm not going to deny the obvious. 

I know of some sweet girls that tried to help out a sociopathic murderer who was pretending to be injured. It was an act of kindness that cost them their life.

Without violating free -will God could have enlightened them to not try helping the guy and recognize he's faking the injury so he can knock them out with a crow-bar and rape + mutilate their bodies. 

Their inability to discern the killers intentions is also the responsibility of God as well , because there is no violation of free -will to give people accurate instincts and the gift of discernment. 

Free -will is such an inadequate explanation or  cop-out, it's interesting so many seeming rational thinkers buy into it.

As inadequate as it may sound that is the answer.  Your trying to make it God's fault and it's not.  Man does have fee will and many do not know how to use it.  

How many times have you heard we live in a fallen and fractured world.  That is the truth.  That is why these things happen.  God's Heart breaks with every evil act.  

Free will is a great gift from our Heavenly Father, If we didn't have free will we would not have the choice to love.  I know you know this already, and the answer is never going to change.  

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

18 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

As inadequate as it may sound that is the answer.  Your trying to make it God's fault and it's not.  Man does have fee will and many do not know how to use it.  

How many times have you heard we live in a fallen and fractured world.  That is the truth.  That is why these thing happen.  God's Heart breaks with every evil act.  

Free will is a great gift from our Heavenly Father, If we didn't have free will we would not have the choice to love.  I know you know this already, and the answer is never going to change.  

Amen sister,

Spiderman  read your Bible and tell me when you notice that something changed in the perfect world God created~~~~

3 hours ago, RustyAngeL said:

How many times have you heard we live in a fallen and fractured world.  That is the truth.  That is why these things happen.  God's Heart breaks with every evil act.  

Also, if you know your infant wants to stick a fork in an electrical socket, and that the infant is quite foolish, not knowing the outcome, and you knew childproofing them would be a good idea but decided to let the infant learn his lesson by electrocution, should we blame the infant?

Sometimes the person misusing free-will doesn't know what they are doing, and they never will unless God enlightens them.  Many of you who read my posts will say I'm confused , but I'm just showing you the understanding that Christ gave me...

I pray everyday that I'd understand and obey him , and this is the understanding he gave me.  If I'm confused , it's clearly because he wants me to be confused or he'd give me the enlightenment I've prayed for thousands of times.

And yes I've read what the Bible has to say about it.  God has total control and can give any grace without it costing him anything.  People are predisposed with a destiny to be tortured, murdered, and live in agony.  God knows this from the moment they're born.  He could tell the child about the monster that plans on using, abusing, and killing him/her...could tell the Child to leave the state, run, notify the police, take a different route home from school this day, don't walk down that alley, don't get in that person's car. 

That is obvious.  The Bible also in many ways has further clouded my understanding on this because I encounter so many verses in Scripture that lead people to opposite conclusions.

Free-will is completely irrelevant to what I'm getting at.

How is giving someone understanding, giving them a healthy mind, emotions, or sexuality (if they want it), telling your child not to get in the car with a serial killer, giving someone the gift of discernment, or notifying the police of something a violation of free-will?  Since it isn't, free-will is not the issue here.

Since the question wasn't answered, I'll ask it again.  Let me ask you, if you give a registered sex-offender freedom to rome your house and you know he's gonna rape your kid, could you really claim you didn't want it to happen? It is truly absurd for me to think otherwise. If you are going to say God doesn't want such things,  please first answer that question. 

The Devil cannot harm anyone unless God gives him permission.  So, if someone is babysitting your child and they give someone permission to kill your child, is there any way that person can convince you that they didn't want your child to be harmed?  Please answer the question.  Thanks!

Edited by spiderman1917

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Content Count:  14,228
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Read the last half dozen chapters of the Book of Job.  Job was reprimanded for not vindicating God.  God does all things well and is righteous in all his ways.  But He also triumphs over the work of the enemy and uses even that for good for those who love Him.  He uses it and turns it for good.  He is able to bring healing to our lives.   He never does evil.  Meanwhile He brings us close and comforts, mending broken hearts.  

Isa 61:2  NKJV To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn,  Isa 61:3  To console those who mourn in Zion, To give them beauty for ashes, The oil of joy for mourning, The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified." 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

We have had sin on this earth since Adam and Eve. God does not do these evil things but He does allow it and we do not know why. His understanding is far more advanced than our understanding.He sees the whole picture we do not. He does it for His Glory.

Truly in order for me to trust God to the fullest,  I have to believe that everything he permits is for the greater good... Anything God permits is what he wants... If he wants it,  then I have nothing to fear and more reason to praise him for the bad things in the world. 

God is responsible for all things including the destiny and work of the devil and Antichrists who are on God's leash and restricted by him from doing what goes against God's plan for us (like how Pharoah and the enemies of Israel were so often restrained ). 

To claim God doesn't want the evil in the world is clearly an indication that he is somehow not in control of what happens to us,  which decreases the confidence I can have in him. 

I'm not accusing God of commiting evil, but rather am acknowledging the fact that he wants to use the evil and darkness for good. 

You cannot give wicked people or spirits permission to harm your children unless you want it.   To say otherwise just sounds completely insane to me. 

Edited by spiderman1917