• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  114
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Maybe Wincam is reading a different Bible then the rest of us.

just maybe you have a problem of slipshod and careless reading and allowing someone else to dictate error and prevent truth reaching you - wincam

Guest Thallasa
On ‎15‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 11:34 AM, RobertS said:

That directly contradicts Scripture, Wincam:

"But now apart from the Law the righteousness of God has been manifested, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, even the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all those who believe; for there is no distinction; for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified as a gift by His grace through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus; whom God displayed publicly as a propitiation in His blood through faith. This was to demonstrate His righteousness, because in the forbearance of God He passed over the sins previously committed; for the demonstration, I say, of His righteousness at the present time, so that He would be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus." (Romans 3:21-26, NASB, emphasis mine)

Scripture never says that Mary fulfilled any "requirements"; which puts your claim well within question and doubt. We do not make doctrine on what Scripture does not say. Scripture does not support Universalism (the belief that all are saved). THAT is the "problem".

I don't know where you are getting your "doctrine", but it certainly isn't from the Word of God.

Maybe from the Holy Spirit . If the word of God as you call it is so complete ,why has there been so  much disagreement, and down right violence in the history of protestantism  ? Why are there so manyProtestant freemasons ,and breakng away from the most basic Christian tenets ?

Guest Thallasa
8 hours ago, wincam said:

it is in the bible but only for those with eyes to see and ears to hear viz "by one woman sin entered the world and by one woman our saviour entered the world" - wincam

Noted once again, that Paul is quoted whereas Jesus is not .

Sorry Wincam ,but this is a misquote from Paul ,who said "from one man sin entered the world so death entered ........" . He said similiar in Romans and Corinthians .

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  3

On 8/14/2016 at 3:46 PM, wincam said:

so what is the problem - just with Mary - when in fact we are all saved before we are born - all that is required is that we accept, hold on and not reject or deny our free gift - that Mary fulfilled all these requirements is beyond question or doubt - wincam

If we are all saved before we are born, then why did Jesus have to die on a Cross?

If we are all saved before we are born, then why does God require that we "believe on Jesus whom God sent"?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

16 minutes ago, Behold said:

If we are all saved before we are born, then why did Jesus have to die on a Cross?

If we are all saved before we are born, then why does God require that we "believe on Jesus whom God sent"?

Exactly. We are all born with a sin nature. The only way to remedy that is asking Jesus Christ into our lives. Then we have salvation.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, wincam said:

just maybe you have a problem of slipshod and careless reading and allowing someone else to dictate error and prevent truth reaching you - wincam

What? Oh never mind. I don't have time for people who don't make sense.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  114
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

13 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

15 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

What? Oh never mind. I don't have time for people who don't make sense.

so why do I have to here - wincam

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 8/14/2016 at 3:46 PM, wincam said:

so what is the problem.... just with Mary....
when in fact we are all saved before we are born....
all that is required is that we accept, hold on and not reject or deny our free gift....
that Mary fulfilled all these requirements....
is beyond question...
or doubt....

:emot-heartbeat:

Touched

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

By The Truth

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 (American King James Version)

Believers Are Blessed By The LORD Jesus

For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him. He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. He is also head of the body, the church; and He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that He Himself will come to have first place in everything. For it was the Father’s good pleasure for all the fullness to dwell in Him, and through Him to reconcile all things to Himself, having made peace through the blood of His cross; through Him, I say, whether things on earth or things in heaven. Colossians 1:13-20 (New American Standard Bible)

Including Dear Mary

And Mary said,

“My soul magnifies the Lord,

and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,

for he has looked on the humble estate of his servant. For behold, from now on all generations will call me blessed;

for he who is mighty has done great things for me, and holy is his name.

And his mercy is for those who fear him from generation to generation.

He has shown strength with his arm; he has scattered the proud in the thoughts of their hearts;

he has brought down the mighty from their thrones and exalted those of humble estate;

he has filled the hungry with good things, and the rich he has sent away empty.

He has helped his servant Israel, in remembrance of his mercy,

as he spoke to our fathers, to Abraham and to his offspring forever.”
Luke 1:46-55 (English Standard Version)

Poor Papa

"They do everything to attract people's attention. They make their headbands large and the tassels on their shawls long. They love the place of honor at dinners and the front seats in synagogues. They love to be greeted in the marketplaces and to have people call them Rabbi. But don't make others call you Rabbi, because you have only one teacher, and you are all followers. And don't call anyone on earth your father, because you have only one Father, and he is in heaven. Don't make others call you a leader, because you have only one leader, the Messiah. Matthew 23:5-10 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Acts 4:10-12 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

Wincam, you ignored the scripture I posted. Do you have any comments about it?

This is the post in which I posted scripture. 

Guest Thallasa
On ‎14‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 10:46 PM, wincam said:

so what is the problem - just with Mary - when in fact we are all saved before we are born - all that is required is that we accept, hold on and not reject or deny our free gift - that Mary fulfilled all these requirements is beyond question or doubt - wincam

I think reading between the lines you are trying to say that Mary was saved before birth ,by God in order  that He might have a human, but purified eternal  body to give birth  to Him . This is what I would believe, and that those who are determined to take  Mary down to their level, are wrong .

While the RCC and Catholics make too much of Mary whom I love and honour as the mother who gave birth to my Saviour , I do not pray to her , but thank her  .  Those who treat her in a minable manière   have bad fruits . ...being  materialistic ,military , freemason ridden , unkind in general ; in fact, unliveable in the long term .

So, the RCC has gone far too  far , but so has the other side . 

Edited by Thallasa