• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,796
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

So far Butero has stated God is responsible for sin.  Shiloh has countered with- inconsistent with
Scripture..I was here once to weight out the matter! God, Himself, has set forth an eternal
division of within the Scripture by God's Personal testimony of fact:

(below verse) Here God declares He will do all, in His creative work, to His pleasure
Isa 46:9-10
9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, 10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:
KJV

(below verse) yet here God says there is a doing other than His pleasure within His created work
Ezek 33:11
11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
KJV

Case in point there are those who will perish and it is not in God's created pleasure!
As we come together with The Lord in this to reason with Him Isa 1:18 ... we can only deduce
that God did not have the intention for sin to ever have been... as the existence of sin could only
pervert the truth by lie thus could not be called a created substance but the only way
Lucifer could rebel against God...  Love, Steven

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,676
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

im actually looking forward to seeing how the debate works out. :D

8 hours ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

im actually looking forward to seeing how the debate works out. :D

me as well :thumbsup: 

8 hours ago, Yowm said:

I took a  peak at the discussion, nothing new.

Since there is a Judgment of God to come, the burden of proof is on the one who says 'God ordains all things' (as if He is the ultimate cause of each person's moral evil) to show how each man is still held culpable for his actions. I've yet to hear a sufficient explanation.

There isn't one for it is derived outside of the created instance and lies in the confusion of sin... there are no excuses or reasons
Matt 8:12
Matt 13:42
Matt 13:50
Matt 22:13
Matt 24:51
Matt 25:30
Luke 13:28

This reference list describes gnashing of teeth as those whose desire to say words but no words exist outside of truth (where they are) and so the gnashing of teeth - they are trying with all their might but no words can be formed... God clearly warns us that the truth set free and lies enslave...  God's dealing with sin is the only way and is fully described in His Word!  Love, Steven

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

Is this a sporting event? Should I buy the large bowl of pop corn?

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,461
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,742
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

12 hours ago, Yowm said:

Since there is a Judgment of God to come, the burden of proof is on the one who says 'God ordains all things' (as if He is the ultimate cause of each person's moral evil) to show how each man is still held culpable for his actions. I've yet to hear a sufficient explanation.

An excellent point. :)

Since God is a spirit (John 4:24) man could only be created in the spiritual image of God. But according to Genesis 5:1-3, only Adam and Eve were truly created in the image of God. The rest of us are the results of pro-creation, and carry the image of our father Adam. “This is the written account of Adam’s line. When God created man, he made him in the likeness of God. He created them male and female and blessed them. And when they were created, he called them “man.” When Adam had lived 130 years, he had a son in his own likeness, in his own image; and he named him Seth." (NIV) So, one major flaw of the arguments so far is that GOD created all humans, when HE only personally created two, Adam and Eve.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  3

34 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

Since God is a spirit (John 4:24) man could only be created in the spiritual image of God. But according to Genesis 5:1-3, only Adam and Eve were truly created in the image of God. The rest of us are the results of pro-creation, and carry the image of our father Adam. “This is the written account of Adam’s line. When God created man, he made him in the likeness of God. He created them male and female and blessed them. And when they were created, he called them “man.” When Adam had lived 130 years, he had a son in his own likeness, in his own image; and he named him Seth." (NIV) So, one major flaw of the arguments so far is that GOD created all humans, when HE only personally created two, Adam and Eve.

God Creates, Man recreates.

God manifests it, Man reproduces it.

13 hours ago, Yowm said:

When Adam fell it seems he took on at least some of the image of the devil. At least Fallen Adam's 'new' nature consisted of lying, murder, idolatry etc., hence the necessity of the NEW Birth where our image is being refashioned in righteousness.

I'm afraid we give regard through power to satan that does not belong to him.... his original design
was to orchestrate worship in Heaven at the very throne of God period! When He was lifted up by pride
by taking his eyes off The God Who had created him with all his abilities and placed his focus upon
those created instances iniquity began in himself as sin and he became the father of such... what most
people don't realize through reason is this- there is an eternity past where satan was not nor any other
created thing and their necessity was not! For perfection in the eternal was God! God created for His
pleasure all things and Lucifer rebelled against this purpose of God

Isa 46:10
10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:
KJV

Therefore satan is rebelling against this pleasure by lies perverting the true purpose in all things- which
is bringing Glory to our Giver of Life through righteousness... The purpose of new birth is to reestablish
a brand new being within us s/Spiritually whereby we can have this unperverted purpose reestablished
within us :thumbsup:   Love, Steven

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  216
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

I think that we like God are triune beings. God is God the Father, Jesus and The Holy Spirit, we are flesh,soul and spirit. I think that's what it means when it says we are created in God's image.