• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  625
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Yowm said:

Salvation is a free gift of God which includes His indwelling Holy Spirit. You can work for that free gift if you wish, I prefer to believe God's Good News.

Even rain is a free gift to all. But only those who use it for growing and harvesting are blessed.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

King James Bible
That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
Matthew 5:45

God Blesses Whom He Will.....

What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Absolutely not! 15For He says to Moses: “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.” 16So then, it does not depend on man’s desire or effort, but on God’s mercy.                     Romans 9:15

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BacKaran

Hi

I have read the Koran and to discerning ears it is false.

There are also different versions of the Koran so I have a couple of them, one must know the wiles of the enemy.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 11/5/2016 at 10:37 AM, BacKaran said:

I have read the Koran....
and to discerning ears it is false....

:emot-heartbeat:

One

I am the LORD; that is my name; my glory I give to no other, nor my praise to carved idols. Isaiah 42:8 (The Holy Bible - English Standard Version)

LORD

I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. He who is a hired hand and not a shepherd, who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and runs away; and the wolf snatches them and scatters them. And the hired hand flees because he is a hired hand and the sheep means nothing to him.

I am the good shepherd. I know my own, and my own know me; even as the Father knows me, and I know the Father. I lay down my life for the sheep.

I have other sheep, which are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will hear my voice. They will become one flock with one shepherd.

Therefore the Father loves me, because I lay down my life, that I may take it again. No one takes it away from me, but I lay it down by myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. I received this commandment from my Father." John 10:11-18 (The Holy Bible - New Heart English Bible )

"And when God will say: ‘O Jesus, did you say to men, Take me and my mother for two gods besides God?’ He will reply: ‘Glory be to Thee! it was not for me to say what I had no right to say. If I had said it, Thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I know not what is in Thy mind. Surely Thou art the great Knower of the unseen. I said to them naught save as Thou didst command me: Serve God, my Lord and your Lord; and I was a witness of them so long as I was among them, but when Thou didst cause me to die Thou wast the Watcher over them. And Thou art Witness of all things’." (The Holy Quran 5:116-117)

Over All

"You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor, and hate your enemy.' But I tell you this: Love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you. In this way you show that you are children of your Father in heaven. He makes his sun rise on people whether they are good or evil. He lets rain fall on them whether they are just or unjust.

If you love those who love you, do you deserve a reward? Even the tax collectors do that! Are you doing anything remarkable if you welcome only your friends? Everyone does that! That is why you must be perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect. Matthew 5:43-48 (The Holy Bible - GOD'S WORD® Translation)

"And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"  (The Holy Quran 2:191-193)

~

Be Blessed

Therefore I inform you that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus be cursed," and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit. 1 Corinthians 12:3 (The Holy Bible - Berean Study Bible)

Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (The Holy Bible - King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

The Believer's Inheritance

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Psalms 119:11 (The Holy Bible - King James Biblle)

Don't Let Some Demon Snatch It Out Of Your Heart

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (The Holy Bible - King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

This is a very interesting topic. Incidentally, I've been following Walid Shoebat in Youtube and and in his website. He said that the description of the Islamic messiah - the Mahdi - exactly fits that of the Anti-Christ of our Bible. Joel Richardson, in his book: The Islamic Anti-Christ compares the Bible and Koran on the issue of the Anti-Christ and his conclusion is the same: Our Anti-Christ is the same person as the Mahdi.

Read the book yourselves or watch Walid Shoebat and come to your own judgment. As for me, I tend to agree with Joel Richardson and Walid Shoebat because of the coherence with Scriptures.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 9:51 AM, rom837 said:

This is a very interesting topic. Incidentally, I've been following Walid Shoebat in Youtube and and in his website. He said that the description of the Islamic messiah - the Mahdi - exactly fits that of the Anti-Christ of our Bible. Joel Richardson, in his book: The Islamic Anti-Christ compares the Bible and Koran on the issue of the Anti-Christ and his conclusion is the same: Our Anti-Christ is the same person as the Mahdi.

Read the book yourselves or watch Walid Shoebat and come to your own judgment. As for me, I tend to agree with Joel Richardson and Walid Shoebat because of the coherence with Scriptures.

Walid shoebat is suspect to me as He and his brother are avid supporters of Mary worship. I saw something like that on his website once.

8 minutes ago, Davida said:

Ignore shoebat and listen to what Joel Richardson has written and lectures on. I don't much care for walid either because of some of his questionable statements. But,  Let me also add though - I highly recommend checking out  Amir Tsarfati who has a ministry called  http://beholdisrael.org/ .  Amir has some very informative videos on youtube along with Pastor Jack Hibbs.   Amir being a Jew who is a follower of Jesus says - No Jew will bow down to a muslim mahidi .  Amir sees the Anti-Christ coming from Europe.  Check out his videos on youtube by typing   Amir Tsarfati .

Hmmm, I'll check that out, thanx

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 9:48 PM, Knowingtruth said:

The very fact the you overemphasize the the death of Christ implies that. Jesus is life.

I know your post is about 3 months old but though you can overemphasise the death of Christ (as Catholics do who continually put Jesus on a crucifix as though we are supposed to see Him as still DEAD) we have to remember His only mission was to give His life for us, the path of salvation being through the shed blood of Jesus Christ the fulfillment of the Passover Lamb.

YES He is Risen and you cant deemphasize that in any way but you cant cover up or underemphasize His death either like many pagans or even among those cultists who dare call themselves Christians, do.

You have the Muslims who deny the death of Jesus altogether, believing that a lookalike was substituted on the Cross.

You have the Charismatics who believe that our sins were not paid for on the cross but with Jesus (supposedly) going to hell.

You have Mormons, some Charismatics and Christians and Seventh Day Adventists and Catholics who believe that Jesus' death ALONE doesn't pay for our sins but we need good works to save ourselves too.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I wonder how long it will be before Donald Trump's name gets involved with this thread.....     don't most presidents qualify in someone's thought processes  LoL

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

3 minutes ago, other one said:

I wonder how long it will be before Donald Trump's name gets involved with this thread.....     don't most presidents qualify in someone's thought processes  LoL

Well oo now that you mention it j/k lol.gif