WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I do or you would not have said those things about Trump.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

3 minutes ago, other one said:

I do or you would not have said those things about Trump.

Whatever you say.   Taking the risk of being banned yet again, you do not really come across as a unbiased source when it comes to dealing with Donald Trump. 

24 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Whatever you say.   Taking the risk of being banned yet again, you do not really come across as a unbiased source when it comes to dealing with Donald Trump. 

With the thousands of hours I have invested in the globalist movement and the last six months or so looking into how Mr. Trump interfaces with it, I would have to say I would agree with you about being unbiased.....    but the thousands of hours and hundreds of books really are not representable in a format like worthy, so it's take it or leave it about my overall thoughts on the subject.....    but it really doesn't bother me that you disagree with me.....   but it does bother me that what you say here, and others like you, might affect the election....     And the total disaster of a Clinton win is something to ponder on....  and it's beyond me that you can't see the difference unless you are really part of the progressive Globalist side of things.

If you really want to see my side of things go to amazon and pick up a copy of  Tragedy and Hope---- then Hidden Dangers in/of the Rainbow....   Start out there and I'll get a list of another couple of hundred and maybe we can talk about it in detail.

3 hours ago, other one said:

With the thousands of hours I have invested in the globalist movement and the last six months or so looking into how Mr. Trump interfaces with it, I would have to say I would agree with you about being unbiased.....    but the thousands of hours and hundreds of books really are not representable in a format like worthy, so it's take it or leave it about my overall thoughts on the subject.....    but it really doesn't bother me that you disagree with me.....   but it does bother me that what you say here, and others like you, might affect the election....     And the total disaster of a Clinton win is something to ponder on....  and it's beyond me that you can't see the difference unless you are really part of the progressive Globalist side of things.

If you really want to see my side of things go to amazon and pick up a copy of  Tragedy and Hope---- then Hidden Dangers in/of the Rainbow....   Start out there and I'll get a list of another couple of hundred and maybe we can talk about it in detail.

Why do people always assume that they are the only one to have ever looked at things like this.  I read about Donald Trump and his ties to the NWO via his grandfather 20 years plus years ago.   I have also read 4, maybe 5 of Quigley's books, to include T&H.   You are not the only one with this interest.   Take a look at Donald Trump's "economic team", there are some serious Illuminati ties there in Feinberg and Paulson, maybe more.  

LOL when the global finance is run by the illuminati it's hard to find people who can actually accomplish anything that does not have some attachment to the I'll people...Beulah just because they have those attachments does not mean that they do not want to put the US first.  It's kind of like trying to get help with people speeding in front of your house without talking to the police. 

17 minutes ago, other one said:

LOL when the global finance is run by the illuminati it's hard to find people who can actually accomplish anything that does not have some attachment to the I'll people...Beulah just because they have those attachments does not mean that they do not want to put the US first.  It's kind of like trying to get help with people speeding in front of your house without talking to the police. 

There is more money and more power to be made if the US is not put first.