IGNORED

Sydney killer stabbed his wife because she ‘did not obey’ him.

HAZARD

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Do we really need more refugees like these in Australia, or anywhere in the western world ?

"When we marry we have a commitment, moral commitment towards one another. In this country this means nothing.”

Maybe someone should have told him we don't kill our wives in Australia or in any western country because they don't obey us.

ON January 16, 2015, a visibly shaken Leila Alavi hung up the phone after taking a call from her estranged husband.

Prosecutors say the 26-year-old turned to a colleague and told him: “He said he is going to kill me and all of us. Probably he is watching too many movies.” By morning, she was dead.

In the carpark below the western Sydney hairdressing salon where she worked, Mokhtar Hosseiniamraei stabbed his wife 56 times with a pair of scissors he had stolen from a nearby supermarket.

“That moment. Like a bomb. It exploded. I didn’t realise what I was doing for a moment,” he would later tell a forensic psychiatrist.

But in the hours after the stabbing on January 17, 2015, when police asked him through an interpreter why he had killed Ms Alavi, Hosseiniamraei was frank: “Because we were married, and ... she broke the contract. I could not tolerate it. And I could not forget it.”

Documents tendered in the NSW Supreme Court on Thursday tell of the devastating loss suffered by Ms Alavi’s loved ones, and the broken logic with which her killer tried to explain what he had done.

“Where did you hit her with scissors on her body?” police asked Hosseiniamraei.

“In her heart and in her neck. Because she did not obey the rule of marriage,” the killer replied.

“When we marry we have a commitment, moral commitment towards one another. In this country this means nothing.” He has since pleaded guilty to murdering Ms Alavi.
Hosseiniamraei, a refugee who fled Iran because of religious persecution, met his bride in Turkey and travelled with her to Australia in 2010.

By late 2014 the relationship had broken down and Hosseiniamraei was abusing drugs daily.

A psychiatrist who interviewed the 34-year-old noted he had been using heroin and ice almost every day around that time, and was smoking up to 28 joints of cannabis a week.

Ms Alavi sought a restraining order on October 2014, but documents before the court indicate the couple continued to see one another regularly.

Even after their separation, Ms Alavi continued to visit Hosseiniamraei to cook and clean for him, according to the offender’s sister.

Now the dead woman’s relatives have questioned why more was not done to keep her safe.

In a victim impact statement tendered in court on Thursday, Ms Alavi’s sister Marjan Lotfi wrote that the grief of losing her was “almost unbearable”.

“I don’t want other women to suffer the same tragedy. I don’t want other family members to go through what I and my family have gone through,” she wrote.

“I keep thinking: why didn’t someone help her? Why didn’t she receive the protection she needed?” Another sister, Mitra Alavi, said she and Leila had left Iran to escape violence. She said she had worried for years about her little sister’s relationship with Hosseiniamraei.

“I saw that she was abused both physically and psychologically by him. I believe this man was cruel and dangerous,” she wrote. Justice Robert Allan Hulme will sentence Hosseiniamraei next Thursday.
http://www.news.com.au/national/crime/sydney-killer-told-police-he-stabbed-his-wife-because-she-did-not-obey-him/news-story/8e42aef750df3e4f2fe9bb2cfca01166

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Submission (Islam), It's The Heartbeat Of Just Another Death Party

But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death. Proverbs 8:36

Except Beloved Muslim, Jesus Offers

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. James 5:24

More

For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another. This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. Galatians 5:14-23