IGNORED

how could God not intend marijuana to be used by Christians?

forGod1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

4 hours ago, coheir said:

I would like to see any proof man alterted it TO get high. thc is what gets one high; man did not add thc to the plant did he? if not how did the altering done by man?

By altering the concentration of it within the plant. You can take any living species and select for what characteristic you wish. The plant was selectively grown to have more of the chemicals in it that get you high. 

In 1976, an analysis of DEA seizures found an average THC content of between a half and 1 percent. In 2011, that figure was nearing 12 percent, with some samples containing THC levels above 20 and 30 percent, said Mahmoud ElSohly, director of the University of Mississippi's Potency Monitoring Project, which conducted the analyses.

http://www.starnewsonline.com/news/20120521/high-potency-marijuana-concerns-authorities

Guest Robert
2 hours ago, coheir said:

the original plant would get one high without man altering it. Man altered it to get a "better high or a more consistent high not get high".

A little of what was in the article I accept some I do not.

I wonder if you would accept any report I would post....

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 8/25/2016 at 10:51 PM, ayin jade said:

So you would ingest poison hemlock then....
Or arsenic....

:thumbsup:

Hemlock

And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine. Ezekiel 47:12

Hemlock is a very poisonous plant. In fact, all parts of the plant are toxic. Hemlock is most poisonous during the early stages of growth in the spring, but it is dangerous at all stages of growth. The poisons in hemlock are so deadly that people have died after eating game birds that had eaten hemlock seeds.

Hemlock is native to Europe and western Asia and was introduced into North America as an ornamental plant. It is frequently found in the US and southern Canada. Hemlock typically grows near fences, roadsides, ditches, abandoned construction sites, pastures, crops, and fields, where it can be confused with harmless plants. Accidental poisonings have occurred when people mistook the root for parsnip, leaves for parsley, or seeds for anise.

Despite serious safety concerns, hemlock leaves, root, and seeds are used to make medicine. It is used for
breathing problems including bronchitis, whooping cough, and asthma; and for painful conditions including teething in children, swollen and painful joints, and cramps.

Hemlock is also used for
anxiety and mania. Other uses include treatment of spasms tumors, skin infections, epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, Sydenham’s chorea, and bladder infections.

Hemlock has also been used to reverse strychnine poisoning.

How does it work?

Hemlock contains poisons that affect the transmission of nerve impulses to muscle. Death occurs by respiratory failure. http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-949-hemlock.aspx?activeingredientid=949&activeingredientname=hemlock

And Arsenic

Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise. Jeremiah 17:14

Arsenic is a trace element. It is found in several foods including seafood, poultry, grains (especially rice), bread, cereal products, mushrooms, and dairy products. Some forms of arsenic are used as medicine.

Despite serious safety concerns, arsenic is often used as a part of extremely diluted homeopathic remedies that are used for
digestive disorders, food poisoning, sleep problems (insomnia), allergies, anxiety, depression, and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). Arsenic is also contained in traditional Chinese medicine formulas and used for psoriasis; syphilis; asthma; joint pain (rheumatism); hemorrhoids; cough; itchiness; cancer; to reduce swelling (as an anti-inflammatory agent); and as a general tonic and pain-killer.

Healthcare providers sometimes give arsenic trioxide intravenously (by IV) to treat a type of blood cancer called acute promyelocytic leukemia. This arsenic product is available by prescription only.

Natural medicines can be contaminated with arsenic and may produce symptoms of poisoning when consumed in large amounts or for extended periods of time. Cases of arsenic poisoning have been reported with homeopathic arsenic products and with kelp supplements. High arsenic levels have been reported in people who consume raw opium for long periods of time. Measurable levels of arsenic may be found in some calcium supplements made from algae or shells. A study of 251 herbal products sold in the US detected arsenic in 36 (14%) of them.How does it work?

Arsenic is a trace element that occurs naturally in very small amounts in the diet. Its exact functions are not known. The estimated adult daily intake of arsenic from a typical diet is 12-50 mcg. A dietary requirement of 12-25 mcg/day has been suggested.

In leukemia, arsenic trioxide increases death of cancer cells.
http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-1226-arsenic.aspx?activeingredientid=1226&activeingredientname=arsenic

~

Be Blessed Beloved Daughter Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

9 hours ago, RobertS said:

I wonder if you would accept any report I would post....

I have no reason to doubt your integrity. I do have doubt about government run projects.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,236
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/18/1970

I think we tend to forget Genesis ;) - once the fall happened with Adam and Eve... and the Devil's fall to Earth as it were. This domain changed... thorns on roses and the like. I think the most simple answer is - God creates - Satan perverts what God has created because Satan himself cannot create.

10 hours ago, ayin jade said:

By altering the concentration of it within the plant. You can take any living species and select for what characteristic you wish. The plant was selectively grown to have more of the chemicals in it that get you high. 

In 1976, an analysis of DEA seizures found an average THC content of between a half and 1 percent. In 2011, that figure was nearing 12 percent, with some samples containing THC levels above 20 and 30 percent, said Mahmoud ElSohly, director of the University of Mississippi's Potency Monitoring Project, which conducted the analyses.

http://www.starnewsonline.com/news/20120521/high-potency-marijuana-concerns-authorities

this high potency was around before 1976. The availability of high potency has grown over the years. but 90% of people can not afford it and use less potent product.

7 minutes ago, Hippie333 said:

I think we tend to forget Genesis ;) - once the fall happened with Adam and Eve... and the Devil's fall to Earth as it were. This domain changed... thorns on roses and the like. I think the most simple answer is - God creates - Satan perverts what God has created because Satan himself cannot create.

I see this in Gen 3

17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;

I don't see where roses;;;    "did not have thorns before the fall and had thorns after the fall", is there a verse or passage to corroborate your statement  ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  2,156
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

19 hours ago, RobertS said:

http://www.livescience.com/53644-marijuana-is-stronger-now-than-20-years-ago.html

Selective breeding and interpollinating the plants.

Exactly. :thumbsup:  The same way mankind altered our food crop plants over the centuries.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  1,236
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/18/1970

On 8/27/2016 at 9:48 AM, coheir said:

I see this in Gen 3

17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;

I don't see where roses;;;    "did not have thorns before the fall and had thorns after the fall", is there a verse or passage to corroborate your statement  ?

If thorns and thistles are brought forth..then they were not there before...