Wayne222

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

I want to say this is the best board I have come across. The people who posts are very loving. Even when disagreeing I find them to have Christ spirit of peace and love. It's hard not to sometimes get work up when one reads a post that is disagreeable. I think Jesus is more then not pleased with this board. I am glad to read the thoughts and ideas of my brothers and sisters at worthy. I am learning and growing too from it. Thanks to all . I am blessed by you all.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

Thanks. I think Worthy is awesome. And George who is the owner is a great Christian man and he is very dedicated to this board. You can tell :D

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,182
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

34 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

I want to say this is the best board I have come across. The people who posts are very loving. Even when disagreeing I find them to have Christ spirit of peace and love. It's hard not to sometimes get work up when one reads a post that is disagreeable. I think Jesus is more then not pleased with this board. I am glad to read the thoughts and ideas of my brothers and sisters at worthy. I am learning and growing too from it. Thanks to all . I am blessed by you all.

Hi Wayne222,

Pleased to meet you. What a great encouragement to us all to keep being `Christ like.` I so agree with you that there are so many people who come here to Worthy who are so thoughtful & caring. I especially think of those who regularly welcome others getting started, & those who pray for all the needs of others. They are often behind the scenes as it were but God I believe is well pleased with their thoughtfulness & tender hearts to the needy.

God bless, all, Marilyn.

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

Thank you and I am also pleases to meet you Marilyn. And your right about others being behind the scenes. God blesses things done in secret. We cannot see all the things God does for us.     Blessings '  to you.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Here's a hug. :bighug2:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/21/2016 at 6:35 PM, Wayne222 said:

Praise God for HIS Marvelous Love