IGNORED

Israel Strikes Dozens of Targets in Gaza, However Not Interested in 'Escalation'

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.47
  • Content Count:  44,286
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - The Israeli Defense Forces says it has no intention to escalate conflict in Gaza after air and artillery strikes hit dozens of targets in the Gaza Strip overnight Monday in response to earlier rocket fire from the coastal enclave into Israel.

A projectile fired by a Salafi group pledging allegiance to the Islamic State organization landed on a street in between two houses in the southern Israeli town of Sderot.

The IDF said its immediate response to the rocket fire included both an air strike and artillery fire on targets in Gaza's Beit Hanoun. A water tower speculated to have been used as an observation post was reportedly targeted by shelling. [ Source ]

A senior official told the Jerusalem Post that the military "is not interested in an escalation."

View the full article

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

You thread seems to be a sarcastic attempt to suggest that Israel should just sit there and accept being hit by rockets.

Is that actually your  point of view, or did i misunderstand you?

Edited by Behold

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

4 hours ago, Behold said:

You thread seems to be a sarcastic attempt to suggest that Israel should just sit there and accept being hit by rockets.

Is that actually your ridiculous point of view, or did i misunderstand you?

Most of the Worthy News items are taken from other news sources. You can tell by the "Source" link near the end of the post that this was one of those articles that came from another news outlet.

In this case, the source is i24news TV.

45 minutes ago, nebula said:

Most of the Worthy News items are taken from other news sources. You can tell by the "Source" link near the end of the post that this was one of those articles that came from another news outlet.

In this case, the source is i24news TV.

Thank you.

I actually didnt read the article, i just noticed (the perceived)  sarcasm in the title.

I live in Israel sometimes, and ive sat in my apartment with the gas mask 3 ft away...... I've heard the "rocket" sirens......and Ive seen all the Israeli drivers stop in the streets and shield themselves next to their cars....waiting for the bombs to drop.

So, i KNOW why Israel does what it does..........Its a little tiny country, ...its like a pack of playing cards that is sitting at the center of the 50 yard line on a football field and the rest of the field is them surrounded by enemies...... They are THAT small yet they are so fierce in their righteous pursuit of their right to exit as a people, as a state, and as a nation.

I love Israel so much....Its my home, and it burns me to my core when i hear and read so much media driving fallacy and cruel misrepresentation of a loveli people who only want to live in peace....and pursue their dreams and love their families.

Israeli's love Americans, but they fear Hussain Obama......as they know what he is, and why he is what he is.

I'll tell you what Israel is like......You look out your window of your (Netanya) Israel apartment and down on the street below are baby carriages rolling along the sidewalks..... sometimes 2 being pushed by the mother while the dad is carrying another baby, and there is the sound of "Abba", "Abba"......."Abba"....... as the other 2 who are a bit older are calling their daddy..

= THAT is Israel......JUST LIKE THAT, while at the same time its being bullseye'd for destruction for so long that nearly all the Israeli teens who are over 16 are getting ready to carry a semi-automatic weapon because they have to join the army and be trained, as this is how they SURVIVE in Israel ...

THAT IS how is there.

= Difficult life.

-

Soldier Forum_zpsj13agihx.jpg

Edited by Behold

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

The owner of this site, and the one who posts the news here, lives in israel. Just so you know.

2 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

The owner of this site, and the one who posts the news here, lives in israel. Just so you know.

So that makes 3 of us.

Perfect.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Nice  thread. Appreciated. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

10 hours ago, Behold said:

Thank you.

I actually didnt read the article, i just noticed (the perceived)  sarcasm in the title.

I live in Israel sometimes, and ive sat in my apartment with the gas mask 3 ft away...... I've heard the "rocket" sirens......and Ive seen all the Israeli drivers stop in the streets and shield themselves next to their cars....waiting for the bombs to drop.

So, i KNOW why Israel does what it does..........Its a little tiny country, ...its like a pack of playing cards that is sitting at the center of the 50 yard line on a football field and the rest of the field is them surrounded by enemies...... They are THAT small yet they are so fierce in their righteous pursuit of their right to exit as a people, as a state, and as a nation.

I love Israel so much....Its my home, and it burns me to my core when i hear and read so much media driving fallacy and cruel misrepresentation of a loveli people who only want to live in peace....and pursue their dreams and love their families.

Israeli's love Americans, but they fear Hussain Obama......as they know what he is, and why he is what he is.

I'll tell you what Israel is like......You look out your window of your (Netanya) Israel apartment and down on the street below are baby carriages rolling along the sidewalks..... sometimes 2 being pushed by the mother while the dad is carrying another baby, and there is the sound of "Abba", "Abba"......."Abba"....... as the other 2 who are a bit older are calling their daddy..

= THAT is Israel......JUST LIKE THAT, while at the same time its being bullseye'd for destruction for so long that nearly all the Israeli teens who are over 16 are getting ready to carry a semi-automatic weapon because they have to join the army and be trained, as this is how they SURVIVE in Israel ...

THAT IS how is there.

= Difficult life.

Pleased to meet you, Behold!

Yeah, there are many of us who are in total agreement with what you said above. It hurts us to watch what Obama and those he works for are doing to our country. And it grieves us to see and hear all the negative spin thrown at Israel.

5 hours ago, nebula said:

Pleased to meet you, Behold!

Yeah, there are many of us who are in total agreement with what you said above. It hurts us to watch what Obama and those he works for are doing to our country. And it grieves us to see and hear all the negative spin thrown at Israel.

Nice to meet you  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ = Agreed.