IGNORED

So Lets Say The USA Becomes A Christian Nation...

LadyKay

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/15/1941

3 hours ago, hmbld said:

There is evidence that a great many of the people who set up our government were indeed, christian.  Its been acknowledged, not all of them were.  I think, though I do not know, that a great majority of Americans from the beginning of our country, right up until recently, have considered this nation as christian, and also considered themselves christian, whether they were indeed saved or not, still it is a great majority that felt this way.  I'd also say, that I believe I can point out a characteristic, or action, in every single christian I've ever met, that appears to be not Christ-like.  Sinners are saved by Christ's work at the cross, and I've not yet met one who has been perfected in this life.  Does that make them non-christian, or the U.S a non-christian nation?  At the present time, I would agree that our government perhaps may have very few christians in it, though that too is hard to tell, as I think those with real power in the government are few in number.  And in general, in my community, people seem to have completely lost fear or reverence for God, especially in the last 10-15 years.  

Edited by PatrolMan
wrong post

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

12 hours ago, Yowm said:

Nice quote although I think it unlikely a secular government would acknowledge 'the working of satan' or 'certain inalienable rights given by God' unless the government had an abundance of leaders that acknowledged God. A secular government built around humanism would scoff at such concepts.

You are correct, a secular government will not recognize the workings of Satan even in her very midst. But neither will a deceived apostate Protestant government who only a few short weeks ago welcomed into her legislative chambers the leader and spokesman for the Antichrist power.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

Just a little tidbit which some of you may find interesting...others may think I'm simply grasping at straws, others may be shocked. But did you know that John Brennan, a Jesuit trained now CIA chief, was sworn in on a copy of an early original copy of the declaration of independence which did not have the second amendment yet added? Deliberate, or an oversight????  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings All

I dunno,perhaps I am just so very Blessed to see the glass half full more often than not & I don't think I look through rose colored glasses......I have said it many times & I stand by what I've said because of my everyday interaction with people in America,God is pouring out His Spirit like never before! Halleluyah!

Maybe the area of South Florida that I live in is just a very large Christian community so I cannot speak for the whole of this Country....However,as Butero mentioned how there is so much obvious hostility towards Christians & the times are certainly much different than when we grew up...to me this simply confirms how busy Holy Spirit is drawing men unto Jesus,the enemy is livid,he is doing everything & anything he can to shut us Christians up & silence the Word of God......NOT GONNA HAPPEN_LOL,not as long as I have a pulse!!!

The other day my husband & pulled into a McDonalds which is in a really bad part of the town,I had a doc appt near there.....many homeless,crack addicts,alcoholics & some pretty shady characters out in the streets.....as we got out of the car 3 fellows approached us & asked if we had just 16 cents,I said " sure thing" & that is always my opening to pass out Bibles,spread the Gospel & minister to who God has me to minister to......Bingo,Glory to God,the 3 guys where thrilled to get Bibles and they were starving for the Love of Christ....these men were homeless,,looking for the next "high",stinking of alcohol & the sweetest little lost sheep you ever want to meet,,,,,Mike & I were ministering to them openly in the parking lot,others drew near asking for Bibles & asking to hear Gods Word.....funny thing is they forgot all about the sixteen cents,booze was the furthest thing from their minds & before you knew it some of them were sitting on the ground reading the bible to one another...........this is not unusual,I see this all the time & I just love the "streets"....Holy Spirit is truly busy in America ....I am so thankful & grateful to God that His sheep hear His Voice,America is a big pasture .......

Anyway,as I say....don't listen to the "evil reports",get out there & boast for Christ ,make a difference....I understand there are no more Bibles in hotel drawers,there is no more prayer followed by the pledge allegience in the classrooms at the start of the day,employers want you to be "politically correct" & say "Happy Holidays" instead of merry Christmas & so on & so on .....and?Bring it all back!!! We can if enough of us would get out there & get busy......This great Nation is still a free Country & still at the very least a predominantly Theist Nation if not Christian.....Praise,Glory,Honor & Thanksgiving to God Almighty

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  216
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

3 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings All

I dunno,perhaps I am just so very Blessed to see the glass half full more often than not & I don't think I look through rose colored glasses......I have said it many times & I stand by what I've said because of my everyday interaction with people in America,God is pouring out His Spirit like never before! Halleluyah!

Maybe the area of South Florida that I live in is just a very large Christian community so I cannot speak for the whole of this Country....However,as Butero mentioned how there is so much obvious hostility towards Christians & the times are certainly much different than when we grew up...to me this simply confirms how busy Holy Spirit is drawing men unto Jesus,the enemy is livid,he is doing everything & anything he can to shut us Christians up & silence the Word of God......NOT GONNA HAPPEN_LOL,not as long as I have a pulse!!!

The other day my husband & pulled into a McDonalds which is in a really bad part of the town,I had a doc appt near there.....many homeless,crack addicts,alcoholics & some pretty shady characters out in the streets.....as we got out of the car 3 fellows approached us & asked if we had just 16 cents,I said " sure thing" & that is always my opening to pass out Bibles,spread the Gospel & minister to who God has me to minister to......Bingo,Glory to God,the 3 guys where thrilled to get Bibles and they were starving for the Love of Christ....these men were homeless,,looking for the next "high",stinking of alcohol & the sweetest little lost sheep you ever want to meet,,,,,Mike & I were ministering to them openly in the parking lot,others drew near asking for Bibles & asking to hear Gods Word.....funny thing is they forgot all about the sixteen cents,booze was the furthest thing from their minds & before you knew it some of them were sitting on the ground reading the bible to one another...........this is not unusual,I see this all the time & I just love the "streets"....Holy Spirit is truly busy in America ....I am so thankful & grateful to God that His sheep hear His Voice,America is a big pasture .......

Anyway,as I say....don't listen to the "evil reports",get out there & boast for Christ ,make a difference....I understand there are no more Bibles in hotel drawers,there is no more prayer followed by the pledge allegience in the classrooms at the start of the day,employers want you to be "politically correct" & say "Happy Holidays" instead of merry Christmas & so on & so on .....and?Bring it all back!!! We can if enough of us would get out there & get busy......This great Nation is still a free Country & still at the very least a predominantly Theist Nation if not Christian.....Praise,Glory,Honor & Thanksgiving to God Almighty

With love-in Christ,Kwik

AMEN!!!! We can either whine about whats wrong or spread the good news of Christ. Well done!!

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

6 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings All

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Where do you get the bibles? We have been looking for inexpensive bibles to hand out and have yet to find any we are happy with.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Hey Jadey

Do you have the Dollar Tree in your area?Dollar Tree has 3 types:KJV paperback type with very small print,nice "pleather" bound KJV & little pocket KJV New Testament only....  I buy whatever they have in stock at tge time

Love ya,Kwik

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

11 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Hey Jadey

Do you have the Dollar Tree in your area?Dollar Tree has 3 types:KJV paperback type with very small print,nice "pleather" bound KJV & little pocket KJV New Testament only....  I buy whatever they have in stock at tge time

Love ya,Kwik

I was uncertain about those. I wondered if they were misprints from china or something. I will check them out thanks.

Guest Thallasa
On ‎24‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 6:02 AM, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Lady

I've joined in here 3 pages late & have not read the replies,perhaps someone else may have mentioned what I will offer?   I believe the gallup poll still has America around 77% Christian.....that would reflect a "majority" & it could be safe to say the USA IS a Christian Nation or is it? Well,I know it is MORE Christian than any other country and it would be nice to turn back the hands of time and get back to our roots....which was indeed founded on Christianity & the Word of God.....it is simply a matter of putting forth some effort in researching History,a bit of study & a lot of due diligence to learn what hopeful dreams AMERICA was supposed to make come true for the man that wanted to live according to the Way God says one should live,worshipping & glorifying Him!One Nation UNDER God!

But we cannot turn back the hands of time ,we can only do our best to make a better tomorrow & every day is the first day of the rest of our lives,our HOPE is ALWAYS in CHRIST  Perhaps it would be best to turn of the TV(news),log off the computers,forget about youtube & facebook & walk out the front door to engage in real life with real people? I do & you know what I see? A beautiful out pouring of Gods Spirit on America....I see many young people coming to Christ,I hear the Name of Jesus proclaimed,I witness love,kindness,Miracles,goodness & Godliness more so than ever before........you see,you have to interact in society to really get a feel for what is going on in this Nation.....we only hear about the 2 horrible plane crashes in the past 6 months but never the hundreds of thousands of safe landings each week,,,,,,

Just be accountable for what WE DO & SAY.......Be the Image of Christ,boast for Him,provoke others to jealousy,Praise His Name proudly,spread the Gospel to every creature,lets make a better tomorrow and tell ALL MEN Jesus offer of Eternity in Paradise                       With love-in Christ,Kwik

You know it is more Christian than any other country !!!!! So you have lived in many other countries to be able to know this ,  otherwise it would be  pure fantasy .