• Days Won:  58

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

You know, that ABC News didnt say that Hillary Clinton lied, that is one of those "misleading titles" that NewMax is so (in)famous for

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

They should have worded it better. The news reported by ABC shows the evidence that Clinton lied.

Just now, nebula said:

They should have worded it better. The news reported by ABC shows the evidence that Clinton lied.

It was worded that way on purpose, that is what they do.  They are as biased as it comes.

Are any news-reporting agencies unbiased?

In any event, it seems you are more upset about how Newsmax misrepresented what ABC said then you are by the fact that Hillary Clinton did lie about the donor access. Why?

9 hours ago, nebula said:

Are any news-reporting agencies unbiased?

In any event, it seems you are more upset about how Newsmax misrepresented what ABC said then you are by the fact that Hillary Clinton did lie about the donor access. Why?

None are unbiased, but some are biased beyond being useful.   First, I am not really sure Hillary Clinton lied, second, she is a politician, they all lie.  And finally, I think this whole thing is just a wild goose chase and a distraction from the real issues facing our country.   In a different thread I pointed out to someone the ties between Donald Trump's economic team and the Illuminati.  I was told that global finance and the Illuminati were so intertwined that it is expected that these people would have ties to it.  The same theory applies here, the world of politics and political influence are so intertwined I think it should be expected that the people that would call upon the Secretary of State would also be the people donating money to a political organization like the Clinton Foundation.  I don't even understand why anyone is all that shocked by this.

Guest shiloh357
3 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

None are unbiased, but some are biased beyond being useful.   First, I am not really sure Hillary Clinton lied, second, she is a politician, they all lie.  And finally, I think this whole thing is just a wild goose chase and a distraction from the real issues facing our country.   In a different thread I pointed out to someone the ties between Donald Trump's economic team and the Illuminati.  I was told that global finance and the Illuminati were so intertwined that it is expected that these people would have ties to it.  The same theory applies here, the world of politics and political influence are so intertwined I think it should be expected that the people that would call upon the Secretary of State would also be the people donating money to a political organization like the Clinton Foundation.  I don't even understand why anyone is all that shocked by this.

It's not the same.   Everybody knows that politicians lie.  No one is shocked that she lied.

The problem is what she lies about.   Clinton lies about things she has done that are felonious in nature, then lies about lying, and the lies about lying about her lying.

The problem with Clinton and what makes this so unprecedented is that if anyone of us had done 1/10 of what she has done and lied about it to boot, we would be barred from holding any public office AND we would be spending over 20 years in prison.   It's what they're uncovering about her and the seemingly effortless way she can lie and never be held accountable.  She is never pressed, never held to the same level of accountability that any other politicians are held to.   Political careers have been destroyed for far, far less than what she has done.

5 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

None are unbiased, but some are biased beyond being useful.

If I had the time, I could pull up the media spins by the mainstream media that gave the populace a false impression of what was actually going on.

First, I am not really sure Hillary Clinton lied,

If Clinton keeps making statements indicating that there is no connection between the Clinton foundation and her actions with regards to her job or whom she meets with, yet the evidence indicates otherwise, how can you say she isn't lying?

second, she is a politician, they all lie.

I refer you to what Shiloh pointed out.  

And finally, I think this whole thing is just a wild goose chase and a distraction from the real issues facing our country.   In a different thread I pointed out to someone the ties between Donald Trump's economic team and the Illuminati.  I was told that global finance and the Illuminati were so intertwined that it is expected that these people would have ties to it.  The same theory applies here, the world of politics and political influence are so intertwined I think it should be expected that the people that would call upon the Secretary of State would also be the people donating money to a political organization like the Clinton Foundation.  I don't even understand why anyone is all that shocked by this.

Are you OK with a president who kowtows to foreign big money donors? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 8/23/2016 at 6:30 PM, ayin jade said:

She lies about everything.  If her lips are moving she is lying.

On 8/23/2016 at 6:54 PM, Out of the Shadows said:

You know, that ABC News didnt say that Hillary Clinton lied, that is one of those "misleading titles" that NewMax is so (in)famous for

1 hour ago, nebula said:

If I had the time, I could pull up the media spins by the mainstream media that gave the populace a false impression of what was actually going on.

If Clinton keeps making statements indicating that there is no connection between the Clinton foundation and her actions with regards to her job or whom she meets with, yet the evidence indicates otherwise, how can you say she isn't lying?

I refer you to what Shiloh pointed out.  

Are you OK with a president who kowtows to foreign big money donors? 

The only evidence right now is that she met with people who also donated to the Clinton Foundation.  

I am not ok with either of the two people that have a chance to be the president.  I am "not ok" with them both in the same amount, so I am not going to be ok (and neither is the country in my opinion) regardless of who ends up in the sitting in the oval office.