Ezra

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

As we read the new reports every day from all around the world (as well as from closer to home), we discover that a new philosophy has taken root across the world. That philosophy is encapsulated in two words: CRIME PAYS.

There was a time when the opposite philosophy was prevalent – that crime did not pay. But not any more. Whether it is politicians, judges, jihadists, or felons, what we are seeing is that they have all benefited from lawlessness and dereliction of duty.

All of this is sending a clear message to young people (and everyone else) that crime pays. 

The POTUS is a prime example, Hillary Clinton another good example, and the list goes on. Catch and release of criminals, giving voting rights to felons, protecting terrorists and releasing terrorists, encouraging migrant invasions which lead to more crimes against innocents, paying billions of dollars to those who enjoy murder and mayhem while ignoring their victims, even giving terrorists an insight into airport security so that they can flourish in their evil deeds!

There are many psalms in which the psalmist asks God why evildoers flourish while the righteous suffer. The consistent answer is that once God sits in judgment over the unrighteous, they will realize that crime does not pay. And by then it will be too late to make amends.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

We were robbed last week.  Broke into our front offices and took money only, did not take credit cards or checks.  It is a common event.  It is truly a sad state of affairs.  Younger people don't see the changes that we old timers (well I am one) have seen.  At it will continue to change. I guess we are in free fall, one day we will hit bottom and not sure we will be able to recover.  Hope I am wrong.  Things are changing so fast that every five years is what 20 or more years were in the past.  I pray,hope and just get through each day. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,152
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

With the increase in knowledge so the increase in all else... Daniel's fulfillment augments we are in the last of days!