• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

49 minutes ago, Ezra said:

No, it is not "complete nonsense" since there is sufficient documentary evidence to prove that those are historical facts.  The Protocols have been attacked mercilessly, but what they say was fulfilled in the Bolshevik Revolution and is still being fulfilled by the globalists. There is no question that there is a cabal of extremely wealthy Jewish bankers who control the economies of the world.

Again, just because deniers use "antisemitic" in their arguments against people calling out Soros et al does not mean that every antisemitism tag is wrong.

Just because "there is a cabal of extremely wealthy Jewish bankers who control the economies of the world," this does not mean that all Jews and all things Jewish are evil.

• Group:  Royal Member

58 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Why would it be bogus, when the Messianic Jews themselves claim that it was the Anti-Semitism of Gentile Christians that caused them to separate?  In any event, there is no New Testament authority for their beliefs.

I still can't find the source for the quote you posted originally - even searching the MJAA site.

In any event, as I read the quote, I do not see a call to separate. ("Messianic Jews seek to embrace theirs, by meeting in congregational communities with other Jewish believers and by maintaining a Biblically Jewish expression of their faith.") That is not a "call" or an order or a request or a recommendation. That is an expression of "this is what happened."

How is this different from a group of Koreans in America seeking to "meet in congregational communities with other Korean believers" and worshiping God in their native/heritage language?

56 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Messiah was rejected by the Jews themselves.

He was also rejected by Gentiles. So, why is this different?

And was it all Jews that rejected Messiah?

58 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Daniel says "Messiah was cut off".

That was referring to His death. There are people who have been able to use this verse, along with others, to calculate the exact date Jesus was crucified. It is pretty remarkable!

1 hour ago, Ezra said:

It is the Anti-Christ who will present himself as the Jewish Messiah, but Christ Himself is coming as the Lord Jesus Christ (2 Thess 1:7-10).

So it does sound as if you are denying EVERY prophecy in the Old Testament speaking of Jesus second coming.

7 minutes ago, Davida said:

No problems. I guess I need to expand , my post was too cryptic? perhaps?   My pt was that when Messianic Jews worship separate from most of the denominations of Christian Churches  & the maj of Christians won't ever come in contact with born again Jewish brothers and sisters- if we were all mixed together like the Biblical Churches under one roof,  this replacement theology would be harder for those people to maintain. My question about Biblical churches being mixed was supposed to be a leading question. :)  I guess, I should know better then to get in the middle of a heated argument.

I am truly sorry Davida.

You have every right to step in. 

Mistakes happen. Correcting them helps us to learn.

Miscommunication happens quite frequently on-line. It's easier to get away with "cryptic" communication in person because it includes body language, voice tone, etc. On-line, it's a gamble sometimes.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

17 minutes ago, Davida said:

Hey no problem Nebula! 

:P....in person there is no mistaking my meaning.... cuz , I'm just way too adorable! lol!!  :whistling:

Im guessing no shortage of humility lol?

You gave me a good laugh.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

1 minute ago, Davida said:

Missing sense of humour?  im guessing?

See above edit. I was laughing when I read your comment.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 9/2/2016 at 9:11 PM, Ezra said:

Well this is the core of the issue. Following His rejection by Israel and following His crucifixion and ascension, the Lord Jesus Christ moved from "Jewish Messiah" to "Savior of the world" (Acts 1:8). Eventually even Paul turned away from the Jews altogether because of their own wilful blindness (Acts 28:28).

Since He was REJECTED as the Jewish Messiah, there is no going back to that position.  He is now the Lord Jesus Christ, not Yeshua ha Maschiach (notice that the word "Lord" -- which is extremely significant -- is missing). 

Also, the wall of separation between Jew and Gentile was torn down at the Cross, and the New Covenant replaced the Old Covenant.  The epistle to the Hebrews is there to teach Jewish Christians that there is no going back to Moses.

:emot-heartbeat:

Dear One
Speaking Of Conspiracy
Since The Time The Leaders Of The Nation Of Israel

I ask, then, has God rejected his own people, the nation of Israel? Of course not! I myself am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham and a member of the tribe of Benjamin.

No, God has not rejected his own people, whom he chose from the very beginning. Do you realize what the Scriptures say about this? Elijah the prophet complained to God about the people of Israel and said, “Lord, they have killed your prophets and torn down your altars. I am the only one left, and now they are trying to kill me, too.”

And do you remember God’s reply? He said, “No, I have 7,000 others who have never bowed down to Baal!” Romans 11:1-4 (New Living Translation)

First Rejected Their Beloved Messiah (The Christ)

It is the same today, for a few of the people of Israel have remained faithful because of God’s grace—his undeserved kindness in choosing them. And since it is through God’s kindness, then it is not by their good works. For in that case, God’s grace would not be what it really is—free and undeserved.

So this is the situation: Most of the people of Israel have not found the favor of God they are looking for so earnestly. A few have—the ones God has chosen—but the hearts of the rest were hardened. As the Scriptures say, “God has put them into a deep sleep. To this day he has shut their eyes so they do not see, and closed their ears so they do not hear.”Romans 11:5-7 (New Living Translation)

And The Gentiles Then Crucified Our LORD

When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, He will sit on His glorious throne.
All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate the people one from another,
as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.
He will place the sheep on His right
and the goats on His left.

Then the King will say to those on His right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave Me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave Me something to drink, I was a stranger and you took Me in, I was naked and you clothed Me, I was sick and you looked after Me, I was in prison and you visited Me.’

Then the righteous will answer Him, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You something to drink? When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and cloth You? When did we see You sick or in prison and visit You?’

And the King will reply,
‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of Mine,
you did for Me.’
Matthew 25:31-40 (Berean Study Bible)

The World Is Guilty Of Blood Liable

Then He will say to those on His left, ‘Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave Me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave Me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, I was naked and you did not clothe Me, I was sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’

And they too will reply, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison,
and did not minister to You?’

Then the King will answer, ‘Truly I tell you,
whatever you did not do for one of the least of these,
you did not do for Me.’
Matthew 25:41-45 (Berean Study Bible)

For The Persecution Of 

And they will go away into eternal punishment,
but the righteous into eternal life.”
Matthew 25:46 (Berean Study Bible)

His Brothers

Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be.
But the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God.
You will conceive and give birth to a son,
and you are to call him Jesus.

He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David,
and he will reign over Jacob’s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end.”
Luke 1:29-33

Now How Scary Is That~!

I will gather all the nations
and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat.

And I will enter into judgment with them there,
on behalf of my people and
my heritage Israel,

because they have scattered them among the nations
and have divided up my land,
Joel 3:2 (English Standard Version)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

All your words are true; all your righteous laws are eternal. Psalms 119:160 (New International Version)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament