Who knows when Godshe knocking

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Who can tell the deference between God knocking on the door to your heart to be let in rather the devil trying to get in

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

In simple answer, you do. There are two ways, one is the holy spirit has given us the ability if discernment....if it smells fishy it probably is. And second, we have been given the Bible. If something-anything in our lives is contrary to that book, then it is not of God. Regardless of our feelings on the matter.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 8/28/2016 at 5:42 AM, Tj07 said:

Who can tell the deference between God knocking on the door to your heart to be let in rather the devil trying to get in

Hi Tj,

Welcome to Worthy, I believe the Lord brought you here to get answers to your questions.

Here I am!

I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me. Rev.3:20

When Jesus knocks on the door of your heart ,He will let you know that it is Him who wants you to come to Him because He will give you so much peace that you never had before, why not take the Bible and read the Bible verse and ask Jesus to fill you up with His love?

Tell Him how much you love Him because He loved you first. 

We love him , because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19

And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Phillipians 4:7

My dear friend ,I pray you will find te peace which passes all understanding :amen:

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 9/2/2016 at 6:19 PM, The_Patriot2016 said:

In simple answer, you do. There are two ways, one is the holy spirit has given us the ability if discernment....if it smells fishy it probably is. And second, we have been given the Bible. If something-anything in our lives is contrary to that book, then it is not of God. Regardless of our feelings on the matter.

:emot-heartbeat:

On 8/28/2016 at 3:42 AM, Tj07 said:

:thumbsup:

And one of the scribes came, and heard them questioning together. Seeing that he had answered them well, asked him, "Which commandment is the greatest of all?" Jesus answered, "The first is, 'Hear, Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. And you are to love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.' The second is this, 'You are to love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these." The scribe said to him, "Truly, Teacher, you have said well that he is one, and there is none other but he, and to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbor as himself, is more important than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices." When Jesus saw that he answered wisely, he said to him, "You are not far from the Kingdom of God." No one dared ask him any question after that. Mark 12:28-34 (New Heart English Bible)

:emot-heartbeat: