• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

2 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

You realize that pink image has a link on it that is a really bad place. A new age consciousness type place. Is it really something to promote here?

I was not aware of that jade. I will delete it.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

7 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Jesus never did have an "attitude" or was he unkind. Jesus never did sin.

Being unkind is not a sin.  

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

10 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Do you think members on Worthy try to push other member's buttons? What is the best Christian approach to this?

You know. You can just walk away from it if it becomes too upsetting. When you don't really know someone on a personal level, it is hard to know what it is that is going to get someone's button pushed. A while back I pick an emoti that I thought it was just cute and funny. But someone on her got all offended and mad because unknown to me at the time, the emoti that I picked to this person meant stupid. Therefor they took it to mean that I was calling them stupid. And even though I try to explain that is was a mistake on my part for not knowing what the emoti meant. They still would not let it go.

So I think it is best not to take things on here personal. And know when to just let it go.

8 hours ago, missmuffet said:

How do we deal with these people who do not respond in a Christian manner?

They only time when I feel that someone is not responding to a post in a Christian manner is if they start name calling. Disagreeing with someone is nothing more then that. A disagreement. Pointing out to someone that what they are saying is wrong is not unchristian. Asking someone to explain why they believe something is not unchristian. Calling someone a moron is unchristian. And so people who call others names should be dealt with by who ever is in charged of doing that sort of thing. But we cant ban people for disagreeing.

8 hours ago, ayin jade said:

You realize that pink image has a link on it that is a really bad place. A new age consciousness type place. Is it really something to promote here?

Your pushing buttons! LOL :rofl:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

6 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Galatians 5

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is: love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith,
23 meekness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

12 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Pride is dangerous. The Bible does not have a lot of good to say about it.

I think out of the shadows has a point... While there are people who do set out to push buttons, and they get personal, they are few, and the servants have done a good job of moderating them and banning them from threads, and what not.

A lot of people in here do get mad when you call them out and ask for evidence. Many, cannot handle anyone disagreeing with them at all. Some cases, people are pushing others buttons without realizing it, and some people just need to learn to put a helmet on.

There a million and 1 reasons people get ticked off, and often there's more then enough blame to go around. The Christian way to deal with it, isn't to stand around and gossip and say "why do people do this" the christian thing to do is go to the person who you have a problem with, and attempt to work it out with them, preferably in private. If that doesn't work get the servants involved.

I garentee that if more people took their issues up with the people they had issues with, we would have fewer hurt feelings and no need for woe is me posts like this.

Matthew 18:15 would make some excellent reading material for everyone here, including myself.

6 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Yes, it is a sin.

Ephesians 4:32

Proverbs 15:1

5 hours ago, LadyKay said:

They only time when I feel that someone is not responding to a post in a Christian manner is if they start name calling. Disagreeing with someone is nothing more then that. A disagreement. Pointing out to someone that what they are saying is wrong is not unchristian. Asking someone to explain why they believe something is not unchristian. Calling someone a moron is unchristian. And so people who call others names should be dealt with by who ever is in charged of doing that sort of thing. But we cant ban people for disagreeing.

I think that a person can not take it too personal. Maybe the person is not well or is just not happy with them selves. If the post gets too abusive you can always report it to the servers. I think a gentle response is the way to reply. If the person continues to harass you it would be wise to put them on ignore.There is enough grief in our world without having to deal with that.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

58 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Galatians 5

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is: love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith,
23 meekness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

Those are fruits of the spirit, general tendencies we should have.   Is a Christian who is also a pro-football player sinning during the time on the field when they are not being meek?

Was Jesus being kind when He called people a "brood of vipers"? 

are these words of kindness...

13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

16 Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!