• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

I'm back!

It's been a few years, lots of things have happened that I will have to write about later. 

I was just googling how to deal with ex husband who's an atheist and the funny thing is my old post on this forum from 2012 popped up at near the top! 

So ya, Im dealing with all that again. He was fine for a while, but sent me a text today about he doesn't want me brainwashing them anymore and how he made them cry. I prayed a lot about it and I think I know what I will say. He wants to come over tomorrow and have a "discussion" which Im sure is code for attack and retreat. We will just tell him we will not stop teaching the Truth.

I pray the Holy Spirit leads me to listen and talk and  gives me the words to say.

I have to go, but lots to tell later :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Welcome back. Nice to see you on Worthy :)Do not let the man bully you into not speaking God's truth to anyone. "Brain washing" is a word that Satan likes his followers to use. Just be an example of who God is to everyone. Your ex husband needs lots of prayer.

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  8

Welcome back

Thank you so much Yowm! The article brought a tear to my eye. I have tried in the past to show things like this to him, he wont read them and says Im shoving my beliefs down his throat. I really love the article, reminds me of my conversion. I shared it to my Facebook. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

22 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Right atheists can be tough but not too tough for God. I was raised under an atheist step dad and school system, unchurched etc., my step dad at 91 clings sadly to his atheism and now suffers from death anxiety.

That is very sad because we know where they will spend their eternity. They have much to fear :(

Wow, that is sad. Im so sorry.

I seriously can not sleep. My mind wont shut off. My ex told me that he made the girls cry. My little girls. 6 and 7 years old. God only knows what he said to them. My ex gave no details whatsoever. So Im left here thinking my little girls are at his house unable to sleep and doubting their faith and crying. 

How can he say me teaching them that God loves them is evil, yet take pride in breaking their little hearts. That to me is evil. I know some tolerant atheists that would say if it makes them happy let them have their silly beliefs. But no, he wants them miserable but "corrected". 

He is coming over tomorrow, my mind is racing about that too. He wants to have a sit down chat with my husband and I about the girls and our faith. There is so much I want to say and ask him. My husband and I have a 2 year old son. I want to ask my ex if he wants the girls to leave the room when it's time for bible stories or prayers so that it's just Silas that hears. Does he want me to throw away their bibles that they just got and are excited about? 

The more i think about it the more my ex is starting to sound like a communist dictator. I held out hope for him because we are actually getting along now, and he started listening to a Christian radio station because there is a political person on it he likes to listen to. My ex is pretty conservative for an atheist. 

I should stop complaining because in other countries Christians are facing real persecution,  Im such a wimp. Im complaining about a bully. I just wish the rapture would happen already, I am seriously done with this world.