IGNORED

What to do when you are almost sure your mother is doing witchcraft against you?

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  175
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, JayaPrakash said:

Engineering isnt bad. I also wanted to be an engineer before all this happen. But engineering means taking a loan and working hard to give it back. This would drastically reduce my time for ministry plans. I told that mom dont like me doing ministry.

Did God tell you to do ministry, or did you get the idea? Maybe the engineering career seems boring and you want something more special? Your desire to do ministry seems to be the source of conflict with your mother that apparently motivated her to resort to witchcraft in an attempt to make you do engineering.

When I was trying to be a Christian, I really wanted to join a monastery. I think that monasticism was my idea instead of God's idea, and my fixation on that idea caused me to harm myself and my faith in many ways.

Maybe try to be patient and let God show you His plans for you instead of fixating on the most obvious thing (doing ministry). You can serve God by being an engineer. The Bible says that there are many ways to serve the church, and the Holy Spirit gives each person different gifts to allow him/her to do some unique job.

Also, be sure to be obedient and respectful to your mother. When you scolded your mother in your dream for using witchcraft, the result was not good. So it seems to me that God might have been warning you against correcting your mother. Maybe if you focus on loving your mother, then she will lose interest in the witchcraft.

These are just ideas of course. I'm pretty mixed-up, so I probably shouldn't give advice to others LOL

^ If you believe your mother is putting anything in your food or beverages, then maybe you should consider moving out. It worries me to think that you might be consuming something harmful to your health. Be sure to drink plenty of water. That might help. IDK

Sorry, one more thought. You ought to verify with your friend that he remembers hearing his mother making the claim that your mother intended to use witchcraft. There is a small chance that you are becoming psychotic, and your memory is false. If your friend doesn't remember, then you probably need to go to a doctor.