• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

Really? I'm in my 60's also, and in my youth America was a different country. Now, the rich and powerful are much more devious, and the international conglomerates just buy elections (the Clinton Foundation). The NWO is in control. I don't know where you live, if you are even an American, but if people don't think that what I say is true, than they need to change the flavor of the Kool-Aide that they are drinking.

I am an American and I think that you have followed the wrong goose.  While you are fretting over a couple hundred dead people voting or people not having picture IDs the real manipulation of elections is taking place.  In 2012 only 3 state races (if I am not mistaken) were decided by less than 100,000 votes. You don't get an extra 100,000 votes from dead people and no ID.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 minute ago, Out of the Shadows said:

The only ID I have ever had to show in my lifetime was my Voter Reg card.  I have never been asked for a photo ID.  

I don't know where you live, but until we passed some rather serious laws about hiring illegals we had a lot of problems with Illegals..   when those laws went into effect and we started enforcing them, most of them left the state and went to safer places.  It was during the time of a lot of possible abuse that the law was passed.

10 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

Really? I'm in my 60's also, and in my youth America was a different country. Now, the rich and powerful are much more devious, and the international conglomerates just buy elections (the Clinton Foundation). The NWO is in control. I don't know where you live, if you are even an American, but if people don't think that what I say is true, than they need to change the flavor of the Kool-Aide that they are drinking.

we do occasionally sneak a good guy in on them when it's so far one sided that they just can't overcome....   Kennedy was an example and Reagan,   however they do have a tendency to shoot the people that will not go along with their long term plans.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

5 minutes ago, other one said:

we do occasionally sneak a good guy in on them when it's so far one sided that they just can't overcome....   Kennedy was an example and Reagan,   however they do have a tendency to shoot the people that will not go along with their long term plans.

I voted for Reagan twice, and even felt good about it the first time.  But in the end it seems Reagan was just part of the whole establishment we rail against.   The deficit under him rose at 5 times the rate it did under Obama, who we all dislike.  Per capita he raised debt just a bit more than the next 5 totaled together.  He increased the federal workforce by more than a million people, only a quarter of which were in the military.  He also signed into law the very un-Conservative national drinking age law, something the federal government should have no say in whatsoever. 

If it were not for his strength against Russia, I don't think he would be remembered as fondly, but granted that was a huge deal.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  292
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

Well since I am in my 50s I feel like a young man jumping into this conversation. :)  My question for you is do you really believe the rich and powerful are much more devious than they were back when deals were cut in bars and smoke filled rooms with not digital foot print of any of it?  

I have gotten on a soap box about this before but Washington is actually less corrupt (I did not say not corrupt) than it was 50 years ago and the rich and powerful have less power than they used to.  The difference is that today we have become infinitely more efficient at catching people in the act because of digital foot prints.  It is easier now for the masses to gang up against the elite than ever before.  Do you think the Tea Party would have gotten any ground in the pre-information age?  So what is wrong?  One thing that is wrong is that we don't consider the time frame when we make comparison's of era's when we take information in.  Since we catch other peoples corruption so much more efficiently than we used to, our minds take in far more evidence of corruption when in reality we just didn't have a way to catch people in the past so it seems to us like there was less corruption.  If you put Hillary in any era prior to the information age, her corruption would be largely unknown.  Doing forensic research on emails is a lot easier than doing forensic research on a suitcase full of cash that would have been exchanged in a back room in the past.

6 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

I voted for Reagan twice, and even felt good about it the first time.  But in the end it seems Reagan was just part of the whole establishment we rail against.   The deficit under him rose at 5 times the rate it did under Obama, who we all dislike.  Per capita he raised debt just a bit more than the next 5 totaled together.  He increased the federal workforce by more than a million people, only a quarter of which were in the military.  He also signed into law the very un-Conservative national drinking age law, something the federal government should have no say in whatsoever. 

If it were not for his strength against Russia, I don't think he would be remembered as fondly, but granted that was a huge deal.

Had friends involved during those days, and all that I knew say that Reagan changed behind the scenes after they shot him.  Jimmy Carter was not part of them until he started to run. Joined the Trilateral to be able to run, then confided to Pat Robertson that he really didn't make decisions as to his administration.

It will be interesting to see how things work out for Trump.  At least we should be able to get the Muslim Brotherhood out of our government.