• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

The Great Dragon is called, the Serpent of old, the Devil and Satan. - Rev.12:9

* Being a Dragon with a 'tail' and Serpent makes Satan a Beast.  And also an Angel let us not forget.

"And they had a King over them The Angel of the bottomless pit. - Rev.9:11

So Satan The Dragon is a Beast, an Angel, and King.

The Fiery Red Dragon with 7 heads, 10 horns, with 7 soft crowns.- Rev.12:3

The Serpent, Dragon King who gives his power, his Throne

and great authority to the Beast which isn't a Dragon that rises out of the sea. Rev.13:1,2

I always wondered how is it that they could Worship The Dragon? Gross their worshiping The Dragon?

No, their Worshiping a King, the Dragon/King. Who gave up his Throne. To the Beast which is not a Dragon.

Jesus said, Satan has a Throne. - Rev.2:12

- Again we see The Scarlet (fiery) Beast with 7 heads and 10 horns (Rev.12) (Rev.17:3,7)

carrying the woman; again the one who ascends out of the bottomless pit. - (Rev.9:11- Rev.11:2, Rev.17:8)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

How many different location do we read that the Red Dragon is at ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85

14 minutes ago, Bible_Gazer said:

How many different location do we read that the Red Dragon is at ?

Is used 13 times in Revelation as a symbol of Satan (Rev.12:3-17; 13:2-4, 11: Job 41).

The seven heads are symbols of the seven world empires that precede the kingdom of the Antichrist. The ten horns are not crowned, while those of the beast are (Rev. 13:1), symbolising his power over the ten kingdoms will be given to the beast. His seven heads are crowned (Verse 3), symbolising his rule over the seven kingdoms preceding the Antichrist kingdom. The seven heads on the beast are not crowned (13:1), meaning that the Antichrist has not ruled the seven kingdoms preceding his, the eights kingdom (17:8-11).

So far as I see it

1. In Heaven Rev. 12

2. In the Bottomless pit Rev. 20

3. In the Sea ? Rev.13

4._____________________

Is there more ?

4. The earth Rev. 12:9

5. The church Rev. 2:9, 13

6.____________________

• 4 weeks later...

- The beast that rises out of the Sea was not given a description as of a Dragon.

"The beast that I saw was like a Leopard, his feet like the feet of a Bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a Lion.

The Dragon gave him, his power, and his Throne..." - Rev.12:9 - Rev.13:2 (The Dragon is a KING.) Jesus said Satan has a Throne. - Rev.2:13

- "Then I saw a beast coming out of the earth, he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon..." - Rev.13:11

But neither the 1st nor 2nd beast are given a description of a Dragon. Only Satan is described as a Dragon. - Rev.12:9

* Rev.12 - Satan the fiery Red Dragon Rev.12:9 (a dragon is a beast)

7 Heads = 7 Mountains

10 Horns = 10 Kings

7 Diadems, 7 Soft Crowns of  7 Kings (the 8th of the 7 kings)

* Rev.17 - Red Beast (a dragon is a beast)

7 Heads = 7 Mountains

10 Horns = 10 Kings (having received no kingdom yet.)

7 Crowns of Kings - (of the coming 8th King) - Rev.17:10

The Leopard Beast which is not Red nor a Dragon - Rev.13 - NO MATCH!

7 Heads

10 Horns

10 Crowns

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Here's how I interpret it:

Beast Kingdom of old Satan rebelled with: Rev.12:3-4, it had ten horns, seven heads, and seven crowns. Time when Satan drew a third of the "stars" (angels) into rebellion with him.

The Rev.13:1-2 Beast Kingdom - a beast kingdom set for the end of this world when the dragon sets himself up as God once again. The 1st Beast of Rev.13 is a kingdom, not a person.

The 2nd Beast of Rev.13 - the "another beast", a person, the Antichrist; comes appearing like a lamb (as Christ), but speaks as the dragon. The ultimate false Messiah, Satan himself, raining fire down from heaven in the sight of men, working great signs and wonders on earth that would almost deceive Christ's very elect.

Rev.17 reveals Satan is who is coming to deceive the whole world also...

Rev 17:7-13
7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

Per the final verse we are told the "woman" represents the "great city" that reigns over the kings of the earth.

The beast that carries her is the 1st beast, a kingdom beast, the one of Rev.13:1-2 that has the ten horns, seven heads, etc.

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

This beast is about the 2nd beast of Rev.13, the "another beast", a person, the Antichrist.

This 2nd beast was, and is not, which is to say, he was once high in power as a king exalted, and then was abased and now is not the king. And in the end he shall ascend from the bottomless pit, but eventually will go in perdition (i.e., into the "lake of fire").

Who could that be brethren? Who once had a beast kingdom of only seven crowns (Rev.12:4) that he rebelled with, and then lost, and will seek to establish a final beast kingdom of ten crowns for the end of this world? Who only have already been judged and sentenced to perish in the lake of fire?

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

This verse is kind of like a test, to see if we're paying attention. The Lord tells us the seven heads are seven mountains, which suggests seven areas of the earth. And the woman (reigning city) sits over them, meaning the woman represents the ruling city of the beast kingdom that's over the seven mountains of the earth.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

These kings are sequential, they follow one after another. Five are fallen, which suggests the beast kings of history's fallen empires, like Babylon, Egypt, Greece, Persia, etc. The 6th was in power in Apostle John's day. The 7th had not yet come, and when he does come he will only reign a short time.

The 7th beast king still to come represents the Antichrist for the end of this world.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

This is the same beast mentioned back at verse 8, that will ascend from the bottomless pit and will go into perdition. This is the 2nd beast of Rev.13, the "another beast" that comes meek as a lamb, but speaks as a dragon (Satan). If the 7th beast king is the end time Antichrist, then who is this one? Recall Rev.20 that says Satan is locked in the pit for 1,000 years when Jesus returns, and at the end of the 1,000 years Satan is loosed one final time to go deceive the nations. That future time will represent this role of this 8th king, that's what I see. Satan is 'of' the first 6 beast kings, and himself will be the 7th and 8th beast kings.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

These ten kings are the "ten horns", and they all come to power at the same time only when the 7th beast king, the Antichrist, comes to power.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
KJV

• 4 weeks later...

- Okay, There Are 4 Sets of Kings.

1.) 'the Kings Of The Earth'

- The Kings Of The Earth hid themselves from Him Who sits on the throne - Rev.6:15

- Frogs spirits of demons working signs which go out to The Kings Of The Earth

to Gather them to the battle of the great day of almighty God. - Rev.16:14 - Rev.19:19

- The Kings Of The Earth committed fornication with the Harlot/City (Jerusalem) - Rev.17:2 - Rev.18:3

- The Harlot City/Woman who reigns over The Kings Of The Earth. - Rev.17:18

- The Kings Of The Earth who committed fornication with her and lived luxuriously with her Shall Weep and Lament

for her when they see her Burning...for in One Hour her Judgment has come - Rev.18:9 

2.) the 7 Kings - Rev.17:10

3.) The 10 One Hour as Kings with the beast will Hate the Harlot

and will make her desolate naked eat her flesh and Burn Her Up With Fire. - Rev.18:16,17

4.) Jesus, The Kings Of Kings and Lord of lords will be Ruler Of The Kings Of The New Earth in Rev.21:24 - Rev.1:5

• 4 weeks later...

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

On 10/2/2016 at 6:12 AM, eileenhat said:

I had a vision about who was this beast out of the sea.

Didn't John already describe who the beast out of the sea is? Remember that John is describing something here. It is a word picture. Plus this event hasn't happened as of yet. 

You must recall that it is humans that form the beast empire, which is the time we live in, ie. the beast out of the sea timeframe.

When did all the deception begin in the US?

When did the illuminati rise in power?

You merely have to look at their devices to tell (CIA, FBI, UN, etc.).

Post WW 2 of course.

I find this rather interesting. Let's take a look at what Revelation 13:5-8,"The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months. It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation.  All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world."

I highly doubt that any of what you posted comes even close to these events listed here in Revelation 13. Would it be possible to see what scriptures references you use to support your theories? These sound more like conspiracy theories more than prophesies being fulfilled. 

The Beast out of the sea, according to the vision sent me by the Lord is of Roosevelt (which I later received confirmation on,...as that is always helpful with such things, to verify interpretation), and his cronies/followers/illuminiti types.

Now this particular part of your quote really intrigues me. I am trying to figure out how Roosevelt fits the description of the Beast found in Revelation 13. First off he didn't wage war against God's holy people to conquer the that we find in (13:7) and I know for a fact that no one worshiped Roosevelt like you see described in (13:8).  The other thing I find strange, in my mind anyway, is this confirmation that received on this. What was the confirmation? How did you come to this conclusion? And what scriptures did you use, meditate on, etc to come to this conclusion?

Think what vision John was seeing....a 'beast coming out of the sea with many horns and various other animals coming off it' included.

Like this picture in this article on the topic;  http:// http://www.unvsil.com/beasts.htm   

Look at this page (not the article....I am referring to here) and mid way down is a picture of the beast coming out of the sea literally.

In other words, he (John) was seeing "D" day, when all the troops of various nations, led by the US thrust itself onto European shores and took power.

As I said above this sounds like some conspiracy theories more than prophecy being fulfilled. How do you know that John was seeing "D" day? This quite doesn't make sense to me seeing that these prophecies in Revelation are still yet to come.