• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  2

vv.pngus_israel_lobbies565.jpgbbb.png

Shabbat Shalom to all!

Not sure how I became a Zionist as much of what Secular Jews have done goes against my conscience, but I'm seeing the hand of God in all of it. Even if the Antichrist is Jewish (as there is much speculation he will be), God's hand is in that to only glorify His people.

From the NY Times to your local paper, from NPR to radio talk show hosts, there is a specific group of people that is informing you because there is no one more gifted for the job.

I can't think of a group of people more brilliant who have won more nobel peace prizes, and despite repeated persecution, getting kicked out of 100 different countries, being one of the primary victims of Jihadist terrorism, and a Holocaust which reduced their population from 17 million to 11 million (Which still has not been replaced), they seem to always rise from the ashes more powerful and influential than before.

Correct me if I'm wrong but, The American financial industry is essentially a Jewish franchise. From the Federal Reserve to banks and mortgage and other financing industries, the ownership is most often Jewish?
Amazing how Jews make up 1.4% of the American population but how many there are in the Yellow Pages as Physicians and Attorneys.

Israeli companies does the entire billing for most of America's cell and regular phone systems, or so it is written. 

The USA of today very closely mirrors the Germany of 1929, where
Jews comprised only 1% of the German population, in 1924 in the Reichstag they constituted a 25% of the Social Democrats.
Jews controlled 57% of the metal trade, 22% of grain, and 39% of textiles. More than 50% of the Berlin Chamber of Commerce were Jewish, as were a spectacular 1,200 of the 1,474 members of the German Stock Exchange.

Of the 29 legitimate theaters in Berlin, 23 had Jewish directors. Authorship was almost a Jewish monopoly. In 1931, of 144 film scripts worked, 119 were written by Jews and 77 produced by them.

In Berlin in 1931, 42% of the city's doctors and 48% of its lawyers were Jews.

If those statistics are correct, that is phenomenal. Is there anything wrong with this? No! All people who have been given more noble minds by the creator deserve the reward for their achievement. They win the most nobel peaceprizes, the largest and most influential Religion on earth was founded by a Jewish Carpenter, the next largest Monotheistic Religion claims Abraham (father of Isaac and Israel) as their Father as well.

So, in some ways, it can be argued that Abraham, (Grandfather of Israel) is the most influential Religious figure to walk the earth with some 2 billion Christians claiming him as the Father of their Religion, 1.6 billion muslims claiming him to be their Father (The name Abraham means "Father of many"), 14 million Jews, and millions from Other sects that do not identify with the other main branches.

The Bible, which was written by Jews, has always been the most treasured and the best selling book year after year after year (in such an enlightened secular age, that is very remarkable).

In times of crisis where everyone else suffers poverty in the nation, Jews do exceptionally well (Provided they are not the object of blame and persecution).

Face it, gentiles are on lower rungs of the ladder. I'm totally cool with that. God has made some groups more gifted than others, and rather than be jealous of the Jews, I'm happy for their good fortune, and the reward they receive for their ingenuity is well-earned.

All the Arab nations ganged up on the tiny nation of Israel armed with modern weapons from the Soviet Union and flanking them on all sides and lost the war in six days with a casualty ration of 20 Arabs to every one Jew (Mirroring victories as epic as what a person would see in the Old Testament).

Israel means contender with God. Israel is his beloved (yet rebellious spouse.) God knew his spouse would fight with him when he chose her, so he chose and created his spouse to be this way for a reason.  His contending with Israel is part of the plan. 

It was God's will that Jews would be the most powerful and influential people to walk the planet. He knew they would be rebellious and suffer affliction. In the end, the affliction they suffer, the controversy they cause, and the more their enemies single them out, it just makes them stronger.

Out of the ashes of the Holocaust came the nation of Israel and an even stronger Jewish influence in the most powerful nation and best economy on earth (America). Face it, Jews always win! God made his covenant with them.

The more controversial they are, the more they grow in power and authority, which in the end draws more attention to the God who chose them (Though he didn't choose them from anyone. He created them for that purpose and Destiny, contenders with God.). It's not necessarily fair but still makes for a brilliant story!

bbbb.pngccc.jpgbb.jpg

God wanted to be Jewish and perhaps that is why they are gifted with the ability to influence and control.  A Jewish Carpenter shall rule the world.   He shall have a one-world Government and purge the earth of all that is not him.  Those who do the best on judgement day are the ones who have the King of the Jews in their head making their decisions for them!  May He conquer your mind and heart today!  In Jesus name! :D

John 4:22 ►

You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Matthew 15

24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”  25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”  27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”  Christ referring to Gentiles as dogs?  Ouch!

Edited by spiderman1917

• Group:  Diamond Member

The radical Zionist mentality is extremely Biblical. God forbid Jews to marry gentiles and wanted his people set aside and segregated. Not saying it is ethical, fair, politically correct, or rational. God didn't just promise the nation of Israel that land unconditionally (regardless of whether he approves of their behavior) but also wished his people to be exalted above all others, referring to Israel often as his spouse, repeatedly making them triumph over other nations. Thing is, God often punishes them but always restores his promise. He hasn't forgotten his promise to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and their descendants.

He still has an important plan for the glorification and triumph of His "Chosen people" (if indeed the Bible isn't a fairy tale that is)

God chose to Give the true Faith, the Scriptures, and the knowledge and History of Him to the World through the Jews. They were the mediators of all his grace to the world, the ones whom he called all nations to receive their blessings from.

Now, if the Bible is false, then so is all of that. However, just saying, there seems to be evidence that they are indeed per-capita more gifted than others, especially when it comes to areas of power, wealth, influence, education, and Nobel peace prizes lol...And since, they were the ones called to pen the scriptures and disseminate the truth about God to the earth. It only makes sense why they would excel far above others in those particular areas.

• Group:  Diamond Member

Sorry, my bad, most people here are believers in the Bible...I was making the comment "Even if the Bible were a false" because a lot of people keep saying  "My God aint Racist". 

It wasn't my idea for God to give the world the Scriptures through Jews and for God to become a Jew, choose twelve Jewish Apostles.

Not saying it is fair or just by our Ethics, but obviously Biblical that he favored Jews over gentiles, EXTREMELY!  Even Jesus himself made comments that indicated Jews were superior and more important to him.

Point is, the Bible is the best seller year after year and most widely recited, discussed, and influential book in History, which goes to show (even if you don't believe in the Bible) at least that they were the most influential story tellers and authors even that many thousands of years ago, that even in our enlightened 21st century , Jewish literature is the most popular and influential writing. It is a prefigurement of how powerful the Jewish voice would be in the media, entertainment industry, and education system of today. 

More Ironic, Christians are per-capita, more radical Zionists than the Average Jew.  True
82% A majority of evangelicals believe God gave the land of Israel to the Jewish people, compared with 40% of American Jews who believe the same. http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...ews-say-god-gave-israel-to-the-jewish-people/

This is actually the Land God Promised Israel. Many Christian Zionists actually believe they have a right to it and should be allowed to obtain it through any means necessary...could you imagine the world war that would cause?lol:

df5813de7cf81df130ffd5444a5df3d2.jpg

So, is God gonna give them their land?  lol...could you imagine the consequences...yet many Zionist (Especially Christians) want to see that, and they have solid Biblical basis for it. 

Evangelical Christians donate hundreds of millions of dollars to Israel each year for the general advancement of Zionism and expansion of Jewish settlements in Judea and Samaria. Even for those who have a distaste for Christian Zionists can see that they are their most useful stepping stones to greater glory. But then again, many Jews are not nearly as radical about the Glory and triumph of Israel as the Gentiles are. Weird how the world turns upside down like that eh? ;)

Edited by spiderman1917